I want to tell you about a way doing self deliverance with Jesus Christ. In my area, I have had noone that can help me get devils out of me. Breaking curses and removing those curses.
Then, not too long ago, about 1.5 months ago, Jesus Christ taught me a new way of dealing with these demons. A way that worked for me when all other ways have failed.
What I do is, I first identify what the problem is. Lets say its something like, rejection spirits. I was always rejected by everyone cold hearted. But, praying this prayer to Jesus Christ. Jesus, I ask for your warrior angels to cage this demon (rejection) and all demons like it. And I ask for your angels to take those demons to you for judgement.
When this happens, you might start thinking of things from the past. Things that maybe you did something wrong. For something like that you need repent, and not return to it. You better be sure your ready to repent and not return to it. For others, we might need to forgive someone who did something wrong to us, like a curse. Let God show you what he wants you to see, to do.
Wait for it, listen and feel and see if you notice anything happen. Sometimes you can hear something, other times you can feel it happen. If it don't happen, let it rest for now, until God shows you more.
For breaking of a curse that might be on you. Forgiving the person or people who cursed you, and asking Jesus to forgive them too. Asking Jesus to break the curse, and take it away from you. Telling Jesus that, "I lift this curse up to you, and ask you to take it away from me. I forgive those who cursed me, and ask for you to forgive them too. Have mercy on them."