D
dawnbreaking
Guest
Indonesia has had earthquakes and landslides so many people killed and missing.
Philipines Major typhons one after another. Many killed and missing also. So much loss and suffering in and around these places it truely breaks my heart. In your prayer time remember these people, most of these people had so little to start with.
Father forgive me I pray for taking so much for granted. Send healing to these lands of distruction. Bring beauty from ashes I pray in Jesus name AMEN
Philipines Major typhons one after another. Many killed and missing also. So much loss and suffering in and around these places it truely breaks my heart. In your prayer time remember these people, most of these people had so little to start with.
Father forgive me I pray for taking so much for granted. Send healing to these lands of distruction. Bring beauty from ashes I pray in Jesus name AMEN