Inside my head

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mystdancer50

Senior Member
Feb 26, 2012
2,522
50
48
There was a thread that was titled: Do you know what I hate?

And I responded, in my head, "Monkeys?"

And then I laughed and laughed and laughed...and moved on. ;)
 
Have you "medically induced coma for a week"? At least the avatar looks better, so I guess you are right, a bit.

Dear greetings in this morning!
 
I'm trying not to rock the boat, but the boat has already flipped and I'm treading water, so I guess I should just go with the flow. :)