Inside

  • Thread starter Thread starter guideme
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

guideme

Guest
How beautiful the day is.

Sometimes, no matter how pretty the sun shines, no matter how colorful the rainbow is,
I still feel sad and lonely.

The depth, of the darkness inside my heart is immeasurable.

I'm still thankful though. I have God.

There are times when I don't understand myself even if I already know the solution.
Times when i don't get what I really want when I already have it in front of me.

And there are times when I still have to look again even if I have it tattooed on my mind.

How hard life can be.

I want to cry

I want to scream

Good thing, only God can see and hear all those things.

Only the two of us, me and God.

no one else.

But I wish there is someone.
I hope there is someone.