Inspirations

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Going to be serious now. There's many things that are 2 sided. Not mentioning 2 faced, but when things get negative, go on the postive side. We got 2 ears, when you hear something negative, use the other ear to listen to the positive good words. I think that was funny.
Jesus told the fishermen, cast the net on the other side of the boat. They caught a lot of fish.
Don't be afraid to press through,,,, now I got to do my other days blogs. Have a great day everyone,,, bye for now... :)

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
[FONT=&quot][h=1]How Did Satan Want to "Sift" Peter?[/h][h=2]Charles Stanley[/h]
HomeLife of JesusDisciplesHow Did Satan Want to "Sift" Peter?

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

All of us make tracks through the valley of failure. The question is, How are you going to respond? Plenty of people give up and exchange a vibrant kingdom-serving life for a defeated existence. But failure need not be an end. It's a chance for a new beginning living in Christ's strength.
Peter had a life-altering failure. Jesus warned that Satan had asked permission to "sift" the disciple like wheat (Luke 22:31)—vigorous shaking is required to separate wheat kernels from debris. The Enemy wanted to shake Peter's faith hard in hopes that he'd fall away from Jesus like chaff.
Peter fervently believed the promise he'd made to Jesus: "Even though all may fall away, yet I will not" (Mark 14:29). But Satan knows a few things about the power of fear. What's more, he realized that the disciple would be wounded by his own disloyalty. A man with tattered pride can't help but question his usefulness.
When Satan sifts believers, his goal is to damage our faith so much that we're useless to God. He wants us shelved far from the action of the Lord's kingdom. Therefore, he goes for our strengths—the areas where we believe ourselves to be invincible, or at least very well protected. And when the Devil succeeds, we are disappointed and demoralized. But we don't have to stay that way.
If we are willing, God can use failure to do spiritual housecleaning. Peter laid down his pride and instead put on the Holy Spirit's courage. Thereafter, he risked humiliation, persecution, and death to proclaim the gospel. Failure was the catalyst that brought forth greater faith and true servanthood.

[/FONT]

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
How Did Satan Want to "Sift" Peter?

Charles Stanley

HomeLife of JesusDisciplesHow Did Satan Want to "Sift" Peter?

All of us make tracks through the valley of failure. The question is, How are you going to respond? Plenty of people give up and exchange a vibrant kingdom-serving life for a defeated existence. But failure need not be an end. It's a chance for a new beginning living in Christ's strength.
Peter had a life-altering failure. Jesus warned that Satan had asked permission to "sift" the disciple like wheat (Luke 22:31)—vigorous shaking is required to separate wheat kernels from debris. The Enemy wanted to shake Peter's faith hard in hopes that he'd fall away from Jesus like chaff.
Peter fervently believed the promise he'd made to Jesus: "Even though all may fall away, yet I will not" (Mark 14:29). But Satan knows a few things about the power of fear. What's more, he realized that the disciple would be wounded by his own disloyalty. A man with tattered pride can't help but question his usefulness.
When Satan sifts believers, his goal is to damage our faith so much that we're useless to God. He wants us shelved far from the action of the Lord's kingdom. Therefore, he goes for our strengths—the areas where we believe ourselves to be invincible, or at least very well protected. And when the Devil succeeds, we are disappointed and demoralized. But we don't have to stay that way.
If we are willing, God can use failure to do spiritual housecleaning. Peter laid down his pride and instead put on the Holy Spirit's courage. Thereafter, he risked humiliation, persecution, and death to proclaim the gospel. Failure was the catalyst that brought forth greater faith and true servanthood.

Wheat is good. There is a kingdom of evil, devil's workshop. There's another scripture that says, his aim, is to destroy everything that is whole some in us, good, and is vital to our spirit. Like whole wheat. Ty Dr. STanley, your a real pillar.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
[TABLE="width: 500"]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 2"]Sifting like wheat today is not a good illustration. Our children may think of sifting flour, the soft fluffy substance used in baking. But when God was talking about sifting wheat he was referring to a very violent action used to separate the grain (wheat berry) from the stalk and the chaff. It meant literally tearing the wheat apart.
I understood this. In my youth, one of my family's annual traditions was to go to an "old fashioned" threshing bee. This was a country gathering where antique, steam-powered threshing machines would compete against one another. A threshing machine is similar to half of a combine on today's wheat farms. (It was one of the things that was combined, thus the name.) I always remember the name because threshing was not that far away from thrashing and that's what it did. It beat and bent and thrashed the wheat stalks until the grain had fallen out and had been separated. It separated the valuable portion from the worthless portion.
It was very violent. I once remember seeing a shirt, which was hung on a pitchfork, thrown into a threshing machine by mistake. By the time it came out of the other end its seams were torn, its buttons were missing, and the fabric of the shirt itself was worn through in places.
Satan desired to have Peter to sift him like wheat. Satan desires to sift us like wheat; to separate us from God's goodness and His way. He wants to snatch God's word out of our hearts and minds. Satan wants to pull on the seams which join our families together. He wants to wear thin the fabric of our faith. His approach is not as straight forward as a threshing machine, but it is pervasive. It is in the workplace, in the products we buy, in the programs on television, and in the books we read. But there is a way of escape.
Just like Peter, Christ, our intercessor, is praying for us, that our faith will not fail. We are being protected just like the saints of old. God has not allowed Satan to tear us apart at the seams and wear holes in our very fabric. In fact, He gives us every opportunity to strengthen the fabric of our faith by studying His word, fellowshipping with other believers, and gathering together to worship Him. Parents, be mindful that Satan desires us and our children. Also remember the promises in God's word that He will protect us from our adversary the Devil. Don't overlook any opportunity to teach these truths to your children and to show them by example. God protects us from the ways of the Devil if we are in Christ. Gather together with other believers. Encourage one another to good works. Teach our children by example that we do not have to be sifted like wheat.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 2"][HR][/HR]This article is available for reprint in a "hard copy" publication by permission ONLY. To request permission to reprint Satan Desires to Sift Us Like Wheat, please click here.[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Copyright 2003-2017 OCEANetwork
[TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD="class: clear-dot, bgcolor: #009966"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016

John 21:6

Jesus said
" I will not leave you nor forsake you."
Even unto the ends of the earth.
So what do you think when you lay down at night,
and things seem to whirl and twirl, and dark.
It's not from the Lord.
God is peace, love, hope, all the fruits of the Holy Spirit.
He is light a light that shineth in the darkness.
{John 21:6}

The fishermen worked, toiled all night for a catch, and they caught nothing.
Jesus saw and said, cast your net on the right side of the boat.
As they OBEYED THE LORD.
It always is the right thing to do, even when the logic says things implies, and lies, because it is against the natural, but FAITH is the evidence of things not seen,
FAith is FAith in Action,
They caught so much that the men were not able to haul it almost in.
Isn't that our FAther, who is with us, through the Holy Spirit, teaches us,
resides with us, as his loving children, born of his spirit.
WE cry ABBA Father Galatians 4:6
When he blesses, it is more than enough.
So next time, the adversary throws the darkness on, the soul,
Praying will send a Ray of light, and "thy word is a lamp unto my feet
and a light to my path." bv
Go on the other side.
The one labeled, and is stable, called the
POSITIVE Way,
Get out of the darkness,
and into the light.
Jesus is Lord over all.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
1 TIMOTHY 2; 3,4

This is good, and pleases God our Savior,4 who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.

Why did God do so and so, why did that happen, or
Why did the father do this, or that mother, why did God allow this?

It's always a blame, and always blaming God.
To some degree, we all believe in God, NOt all but
We see the wonders of the world, the Oceans, the planets, the stars,
the trees, the flowers, the beauty of Nature, and we see God or should
in everything he created as it says in Genesis.

To a point we see the hand and the handiwork of A Powerful God.
I know the Jewish People will say this, not sure about others,
But, because the devil is not creative, he's done nothing.
He is destructive and a destroyer.
He didn't create nothing.
So there is nothing to see but the destruction in men's lives, the hopelessness
the emptiness, and the void in their soul.
Don't blame God,
Blame evil, the adversary, who comes to rob kill and destroy.
People usually don't blame it on the devil, because they don't see any part of him
nor has it been written in the bible that he created anything he did not.
​Is this why people only believe in a God, but don't believe in the devil?
So many believe in God, EAster church services, lets bow our heads in prayer, but say they don't believe that the devil exists.
He exists, but not in us, lets accept Jesus as savior, and turn from the wicked ways,
He is able to save, and everyone's calling is different from another's.

John 3:16
That who so ever believe th in him shall not perish but have everlasting life.
NOt everyone is called to preach or yell, repent for the day of the Lord is at hand.

But every one is called unto obedience as to Love God with all your ability,
and love others.
For God is Love if we are his then, then our last names are as his,
Our character is like his, and our nature, is as his.
Believe.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
{Luke 24:32}
Here is a story of Jesus, when he resurrected.
Two of the diciples were going to a Village called Emmaus
When a stranger came up to them, and started talking with them,
asking why are they so down hearted.
Are you the only one who doesn't know about what happened to
Christ of Nazareth? said Cleopas.
Not letting them recognize him, or their faith not recognizing
who he was.
Until they invited him to the house with them.
When he took break and began to GIVE THANKS
Then their eyes were opened and they recolonized him.
They asked each other v. 32
our hearts burned within us while he talked with us on the road talking about the scriptures.

Verse 38

He said to them, why are your hearts troubled?
Why do you doubt.
v. 45
Then he enlightened their minds so that they could understand.

It's okay to be honest, to say I don't know all the answers.
How could we, understand a God, and endowment of the Holy Spirit
over Mary to conceive, as a virgin.
Doubt is a darkness, and in this darkness fears arise, just like a storm,
dark clouds, and winds.
Jesus said they were foolish, and slow to believe the words that were spoken in
prophecy about him.

He is here with us, any one who believes on him shall be saved, and opens the door
to their heart to him.
A great story, to be Thankful.
Thankful there is a day to spend with our families, and many get bonus pays, for the day off, and even the food to take home.
We do live in a country that allows rights, and we don't need to hide underground to hold
prayer meetings, or read the bible.
With all this open space, is there any room for the savior at your table.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
111 JOHN 2:2
bELOVED i WISH ABOVE ALL THINGS THAT THOU WOULDST PROSPER AND BE IN HEALTH, EVEN AS YOUR SOUL PROSPERETH.
CHRISTMAS SHOULD be Celebrated and remembered as Jesus's birth.
Today many are doing away with it, and even the name Jesus being an offense to some neighbors in Penn. to take the name down from their own house and property.
One of it's dump hills afterwards is the blues, or not so happy didn't get this or that.
How about changing the norm tradition, of making a Christmas Wish list, and making a list
of Wishing health, and blessing to others.
It is a reminder that it is better to give than to recieve.
This above scripture is from John, don't know which one, Jesus had a brother John, and a brother James, I think 7 in total of his family.
God created this world in MUCH abundance, not one tree, but billions, not one mountain but hundreds not one fish, but millions, and not one star but zillions.
God is gracious, to us he gave Jesus,
As his mother Mary embraces him, as we celebrate tomorrow,
Let's embrace the Grace for the human race of "Peace on earth, good will towards men."
This is what the angel's sang upon his birth, this is why we sing carols, this is why we give gifts as a token of our Love towards others, as the 3 Kings sought for him the Real King born in a manger stable.
Wise men still seek him, "Mary and the other women were the first ones' to get to Jesus's empty tomb, when he arose, it was empty, as many hearts today.
The gift God has given to each human being is Jesus.
Open your heart.

Wish well to others, make the Wish LIst not a selfish all for me.
There won't be any after Christmas blues,
when the trees come down, and the lights are out.
The light of his love will still burn, and the remembrance of the wood he carried for you and me.
Yeah so what let me see him, I'll believe,
Helen Keller said, it's not the things that you see that touch the heart,
It's the things that you don't see, that are truly really felt.
Helen Keller was blind, deaf and couldn't speak.
Yet she went on to marry, become a author, and a teacher, wife and Mother.
Their must of been something she saw in the darkness, and it wasn't seen with her eyes it was felt in her soul, in her total being.
Jesus is Reallllllllll,
REally.
:) Kalyna :)

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
[TABLE="align: center"]
[TR]
[TD]
1 Peter 1:16
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[TABLE="align: center"]
[TR]
[TD]
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
for it is written: "Be holy, because I am holy."

For the Scriptures say, "You must be holy because I am holy."

since it is written, “You shall be holy, for I am holy.”

for it is written: "Be holy, because I am holy."

because it has been written: "You shall be holy, because I am holy."

because it is written, "YOU SHALL BE HOLY, FOR I AM HOLY."

Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

for it is written, Be holy, because I am holy.

That's why the Scriptures say, "I am the holy God, and you must be holy too."

The scripture says, "Be holy because I am holy."

for it is written, Be holy, because I am holy.

For it is written, "You must be holy, because I am holy."

for it is written, "You shall be holy, because I am holy."

because it is written, "Be holy, for I am holy."

Because it is written: “Be holy, just as I also am holy.”

Scripture says, "Be holy, because I am ho

Study Bible
A Call to Holiness
15But just as He who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do, 16for it is written: “Be holy, because I am holy.”17Since you call on a Father who judges each man’s work impartially, live your lives in reverent fear during your temporary stay on earth.…

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
The word above says Strive to be holy,.
Thinking that we cannot be holy, is saying the Holy spirit does not resign in us.
It does, and our character and nature, should reflect our new identity in christ.
What does holy mean.
To some, wearing skirts all the way to the knees, and being in bondages to conform to churches standards, and not free to bel your real self the one
God has created you a new to be you, and just you.
WEre all unique, there are no two children biological, that are the same, act the same, could pretend but none of us think alike our dna is unique from every person on this earth. Spiritually were new creatures, not like them there, or her or him.
HOliness can be aspect from the book of James.
Mark that man, who sins not with his words, for he is perfect.

It's not a license to talk what ever, it says a fool says everything that's on his mind. This is not good, because we need to strive to be just that , holy in the image spiritually of the creator.
Look this up
"Without holiness no man shall see the Lord."

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016

Isaiah 35:8
A highway will be there, a roadway, And it will be called the Highway of Holiness. The unclean will not travel on it, But it will be for him who walks that way, And fools will not wander on it.

notmyown

May 26, 2016
Psalm 1

Blessed is the man
who walks not in the counsel of the wicked,
nor stands in the way of sinners,
nor sits in the seat of scoffers;
but his delight is in the law of the Lord,
and on his law he meditates day and night.

He is like a tree
planted by streams of water
that yields its fruit in its season,
and its leaf does not wither.
In all that he does, he prospers.

The wicked are not so,
but are like chaff that the wind drives away.

Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment,
nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous;
for the Lord knows the way of the righteous,
but the way of the wicked will perish.