Internet is making people more stupid

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
have you ever seen that movie called idiocracy? Dax Shepard and Maya Rudolph are in it? I believe American may be headed in that direction.
Nope never heard of heard it before but if We as Americans are really getting dumb from the internet I called a buddy of mine to fix the issue

Die Internet.jpg

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Nope never heard of heard it before but if We as Americans are really getting dumb from the internet I called a buddy of mine to fix the issue

View attachment 141608
No worries it was quick and painless now to figure out how to restore fried brain cells......

G

GaryA

have you ever seen that movie called idiocracy? Dax Shepard and Maya Rudolph are in it? I believe American may be headed in that direction.
"... headed in that direction ... ???"

:)

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
i know this is gonna sound silly and idiotic but i think many vaccines are evil, matter of fact i am so crazy i actually believe the Almighty Himself formed me in my mothers womb with a highly sophisticated immune system that doesn't even need man made drugs to heal my body.
did you know if you have a pet squirrel and crack his nuts for him eventually his teeth will become ineffective to crack the nuts and he will not be able to survive on his own. i wonder what happens to our immune system after years of never using it cause we pump our self full of synthetic drugs every time we have a runny nose?
more silly talk i guess . . .
Vaccines are evil? Tell that to someone with Ebola.

J

jaybird88

Vaccines are evil? Tell that to someone with Ebola.
you dont read well.
would you rather your kids have healthy bodies with healthy immunes, or grow to be a slave to drugs cause their bodies can not fight off a simple sinus infection because their immune system has been annihilated.

why does a child need like 20 to 30 vaccines before they are 4 yrs old, because a drug company says so? tha same drug company that cares nothing for a child life but cares everything about how much profit they can make off the child's illness.

yes i get that their are good vaccines, and life saving drugs but the truth of it is that the overwhelming majority of the vaccines and drugs are getting pumped into people that are not sick, could easily live without them or could get well from sickness by simply having a better diet.

R

RachelBibleStudent

i know this is gonna sound silly and idiotic but i think many vaccines are evil, matter of fact i am so crazy i actually believe the Almighty Himself formed me in my mothers womb with a highly sophisticated immune system that doesn't even need man made drugs to heal my body.
did you know if you have a pet squirrel and crack his nuts for him eventually his teeth will become ineffective to crack the nuts and he will not be able to survive on his own. i wonder what happens to our immune system after years of never using it cause we pump our self full of synthetic drugs every time we have a runny nose?
more silly talk i guess . . .
you do realize this is the -exact opposite- of what vaccines do...right?

vaccines give our immune systems 'practice targets' so they will be able to recognize and eliminate infecting viruses more easily...

so really it is the equivalent of making your pet squirrel gnaw through a tree branch on a regular basis to keep his teeth strong...

G

GaryA

you do realize this is the -exact opposite- of what vaccines do...right?

vaccines give our immune systems 'practice targets' so they will be able to recognize and eliminate infecting viruses more easily...

so really it is the equivalent of making your pet squirrel gnaw through a tree branch on a regular basis to keep his teeth strong...
Who fooled you into believing that a natural, normal, healthy immune system needed any help recognizing or eliminating infecting viruses?

( I believe you missed jaybird88's point entirely...? )

What she didn't tell you folks - is that, your vaccinated pet squirrel with strong teeth now also has brain damage, a facial tic, and a paralyzed tail... ;)

J

jaybird88

Who fooled you into believing that a natural, normal, healthy immune system needed any help recognizing or eliminating infecting viruses?

( I believe you missed jaybird88's point entirely...? )

What she didn't tell you folks - is that, your vaccinated pet squirrel with strong teeth now also has brain damage, a facial tic, and a paralyzed tail... ;)
haha good point. i will be the first to admit i am not an expert on vaccines. i have never made one nor analyzed one in a lab. i have only read what i can. and yes that is my point, why does a healthy immune need help. but this is a big problem in our culture, we always want to fix things that are already in perfect working order. how many times has our pc crashed because of a stupid update. i believe there are good vaccines that we need but i think we are going way to far with them in todays world.

M

Miri

I've NEVER gotten the flu shot, and I've NEVER EVER had the flu.. :) Ladybugs are immune to illness. :cool:
Me neither, it must be a bug thing - I ain't afraid of no bugs. :D

S

sydlit

Well I, for won, don't consider myself,
Any more stupider than I ALWAYS was...
And I'm on the internets a LOT...WAYmore later than before,
So that should proof that it doesn't.

(In your humbly opinion)

S

sydlit

Well I, for won, don't consider myself,
Any more stupider than I ALWAYS was...
And I'm on the internets a LOT...WAYmore later than before,
So that should proof that it doesn't.

(In your humbly opinion)
Oops! Updates.....
----- Edit : I meaned to say "ISN'T"
-----"So that should proof that it ISN'T".......(sorry)

D

didymos

..the same philosophy as we do here in America. "I read it on the internet so it must be true."...
'I saw it in a movie, so it must be true. ' :p

jb

Feb 27, 2010
Internet is making people more stupid
Very often people need little or no help to do this! lol

Barry

Apr 7, 2014
I think youtube is where people buy into possible theories that dont make sense.