Intrductions

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Tsani

New member
Oct 27, 2019
1
2
3
I’m not very good at working these iPhone programs
So, I saw the notice about introducing but, I don’t know how or what to write it om
 
  • Like
Reactions: oyster67 and Isny
Welcome Tsani to CC and great to have you joining us. You are in the right place for Intros and the rest will make sense in a bit. There is a Tech Forum if you have any questions👌 Enjoy browsing the many topics and may God bless you and your family!
 
Tsani, you are doing just fine! We are delighted to have you join our fellowship and look forward to meeting you in the forums. Welcome! :)
 
ccwelcome5s.png

Welcome!
:)
 
I’m not very good at working these iPhone programs
So, I saw the notice about introducing but, I don’t know how or what to write it om

Welcome, brother Tsani. So glad you came!

Just go to the Forum list, pick a forum, then pick one of the threads in it, and then read and post to your hearts delight! :):coffee:

Godspeed!