Intro blurb 1.0

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 14, 2019
Canada
Good day in the Lord,

I showed up in chat these wee hours and it was neato. Voices about a Romans 12 Holy Bible study was the first thing I noticed and asked about. I posted some observations then got a hold of the microphone. Those who were there might remember my three 30 second blurbs. It was suggested I share my testimony in two minutes... um... well... no. I am middle aged, working on my autobiography, yet testimony in truth. Call me a "Jack of All Arts" to be posting some of my works soon. I am trying this site out for now and expect to stay. God bless you all and ChristianChat.com in Jesus Christ's sovereign name.

Love,

JonathanBeWell 18/06/2020

PS I joined a while back but only now have looked into this and become active.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
You will want to put your testimony in the Testimonies forum. :)

Welcome.gif

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Good day in the Lord,

I showed up in chat these wee hours and it was neato. Voices about a Romans 12 Holy Bible study was the first thing I noticed and asked about. I posted some observations then got a hold of the microphone. Those who were there might remember my three 30 second blurbs. It was suggested I share my testimony in two minutes... um... well... no. I am middle aged, working on my autobiography, yet testimony in truth. Call me a "Jack of All Arts" to be posting some of my works soon. I am trying this site out for now and expect to stay. God bless you all and ChristianChat.com in Jesus Christ's sovereign name.

Love,

Actually the chatters and the forums users are mostly separate groups. So not likely anyone in the forums will have seen you in the chats.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Good day in the Lord,

Love,

A warm welcome to CC, my fellow thread-treader!:) Nice to meet you, brother Jon. So glad you came. God bless you.

Nov 14, 2019
Canada
Hallelujah, thanks be to the Lord Jesus Christ through you all for the warm welcome. I believe I will enjoy the time and energy I invest here. I am already considering and leaning heavily towards a year long (if not life long... yet) membership here at "CC." God is good. Brothers and sisters, be well, content and full of joy in Christ. The best is yet to come....

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Well I'm definitely curious about your experience with the voice chat.

I like talking a lot more as it's more expressive, more easily at least for myself. Not heard anyone mention the VCC ;) except in passing in over a year on the forums.

Welcome.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi and glad to have you join in the fellowship here at CC! God bless you and your family too and hope to see you around the forums!

Nov 14, 2019
Canada
Sorry4 this day 2my family +urs2 <3 yet mourn. I love you and your father. I miss you and your father. I will do no more than love, as is needed, wanted and accepted. I am sorry for this day to my family and yours to love yet mourn. God bless, heal and restore your heart in Jesus Christ's loving name.

PS Am I allowed to post Christian music video(s) links anywhere on this site, forum section and/or chat room?

Love, Mark

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
PS Am I allowed to post Christian music video(s) links anywhere on this site, forum section and/or chat room?

Love, Mark
Yeah but it's better to embed it. The music forum is the actual "place" for it if that's all you're posting, but if you feel like it goes along with a post there's nothing wrong with posting it other place. Just bear in mind you'll probably have someone say "wrong forum" if you just post a music video with no context in the Bible discussion forum for instance.

https://christianchat.com/christian-music-forum/

Nov 14, 2019
Canada
Well I'm definitely curious about your experience with the voice chat.
"Cool clique club Christians," break up the party and get down to the Lord's work.

Revelation 3:15-19
Authorized (King James) Version

15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. 17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: 18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. 19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.