Introducing myself

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

emmarae

Junior Member
May 27, 2017
1
0
0
Hi all!

I'm Emma. I've grown up in a Christian environment my whole life went to church every Sunday, things like that. But I was never very serious about it until this past year. I now read and study the Bible almost daily and continually look for ways in which I can serve God. I listen in on the chats as a guest every once in a while and thought I might as well make an account!

Talking to people from all over the world who are Christians seems awesome!
 
Hello Emma, welcome to the CC forums! I hope you enjoy your time with us :)
welcome.gif
 
heyyyy welcome

lol i went to the chat app thing before

in the bible discussion people were talkin about food
and the lounge was dead so i uninstalled it

maybe ill try it out again sometime

anyways


hope to see you around :]
 
That's great Emma! There's nothing like taking charge of your own walk with God; glad to hear you're in the word every day. Hope you have good discussion here at CC. ??????
 
Welcome to CC, Emma! Nice to meet you and to know a lil about you. I hope you’ll find all the help you need here. Please feel free to share your thoughts or concerns. Stay blessed! Hugs!!
 
Hi all!

I'm Emma. I've grown up in a Christian environment my whole life went to church every Sunday, things like that. But I was never very serious about it until this past year. I now read and study the Bible almost daily and continually look for ways in which I can serve God. I listen in on the chats as a guest every once in a while and thought I might as well make an account!

Talking to people from all over the world who are Christians seems awesome!

Welcome to CC Emmarae.. May you time here be a blessing to you..
 
hi emma welcome i just joined yesterday myself. I am trying to get serious about it as well. hope to find some good fellowship on here :)
 
Hi all!

I'm Emma. I've grown up in a Christian environment my whole life went to church every Sunday, things like that. But I was never very serious about it until this past year. I now read and study the Bible almost daily and continually look for ways in which I can serve God. I listen in on the chats as a guest every once in a while and thought I might as well make an account!

Talking to people from all over the world who are Christians seems awesome!

Hey! Emma :) welcome!Welcome! Yes! I agree with you it is really wonderful to have fellowship with other believers :) and it's amazing because we are from different countries! God is amazing! Have a wonderful day!

God bless you!
 
welcome to the community, May God lead you to others you are able to connect with ! great introduction, glad to read it God bless you
 
Hi all!

I'm Emma. I've grown up in a Christian environment my whole life went to church every Sunday, things like that. But I was never very serious about it until this past year. I now read and study the Bible almost daily and continually look for ways in which I can serve God. I listen in on the chats as a guest every once in a while and thought I might as well make an account!

Talking to people from all over the world who are Christians seems awesome!

welcome and God bless you . lot a great men and women here on CC.