Introduction

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Bellu

Oct 2, 2023
Hi I'm new to the forums
I'm Bellu, Bell,bellusro,or Gavin call me whichever I'm non-denominational but have been baptized I like Art tech science psychology theology Reading and writing sociology and obviously other things
Anyway I'm a teen im aroace

seekingthemindofChrist

Casting down imaginations
Jul 10, 2023
Hi I'm new to the forums
I'm Bellu, Bell,bellusro,or Gavin call me whichever I'm non-denominational but have been baptized I like Art tech science psychology theology Reading and writing sociology and obviously other things
I am confused.

Your profile page says that you are 13 years old (I think that you need to be 18 years old to post here, but I might be mistaken), and it also says that you were saved 14 years ago.

:oops:

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hi I'm new to the forums
Welcome to CC, Gavin! :)(y)

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Hi I'm new to the forums
Welcome. Obviously you don't like punctuation. It does help. "My favourite things are eating children and dogs." One comma changes the meaning completely. Do they not teach this in schools or do people not care if they are understood or not?

seekingthemindofChrist

Jul 10, 2023
I am confused.

Your profile page says that you are 13 years old (I think that you need to be 18 years old to post here, but I might be mistaken), and it also says that you were saved 14 years ago.

Whoops. My bad. I just checked the "Terms of Service" here, and you only need to be 13 years of age to post here.

Sorrrryyyyyy.

istockphoto-182058347-612x612.jpg

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Hi I'm new to the forums
space space , .
, , , , , . .
. .

Aromantic individuals are also able to experience platonic love and may have committed friendships, and some form intimate non-romantic partnerships called "queerplatonic relationships".

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi Gavin and welcome to CC so glad to have you here and there is a Teen Forum fyi. God bless & keep you always!

seekingthemindofChrist

Jul 10, 2023
Hi I'm new to the forums
Welcome to the forums, Gavin.

I am sorry for my initial response here. I honestly did not mean anything bad by it, and I feel bad for posting it. Sometimes, my fingers seem to work faster than my brain. I apologize, again, for that.

I hope that your time spent here is blessed of the Lord.

Bellu

Oct 2, 2023
I am confused.

I assume there isn't an age limit because I posted using my age
I am 13 but was born in 2009 (14 years ago) It says I was saved 14 years ago because I misunderstood the question I meant I was raised a Christian

Bellu

Oct 2, 2023
space space , .
, , , , , . .
. .

Aromantic individuals are also able to experience platonic love and may have committed friendships, and some form intimate non-romantic partnerships called "queerplatonic relationships".
Uhm...okay?

Bellu

Oct 2, 2023
Welcome. Obviously you don't like punctuation. It does help. "My favourite things are eating children and dogs." One comma changes the meaning completely. Do they not teach this in schools or do people not care if they are understood or not?
I'm usually pretty good with my grammar,I was typing while busy and just didn't care enough to use commas between the things I liked and treated it more so as a bullet point with out bullet points,sorry for the misunderstanding

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
I'm usually pretty good with my grammar,I was typing while busy and just didn't care enough to use commas between the things I liked and treated it more so as a bullet point with out bullet points,sorry for the misunderstanding
A lot of people are ignoring punctuation these days. It makes it difficult to understand what is written. Think of it this way: if you do not care much about what you are typing, others may not care much about how they respond. No big deal, I'm just trying to help. My sister is a professional writer/teacher. She says the first principle is to write for the reader, not for yourself.