Intruth Checking In

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Welcome to CC. I was born in Somerset but I was young when we moved so I don't remember it.
And I was born a year after you were saved haha.
 
Hello Intruth, welcome to CC. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

glitter-hello-text-smiley-emoticon.gif

080c8d497f011dd9aa0fc83c318bc954.gif
 
Welcome to CC, glad to have you here.

See you around the forums :)

Blessings ❤️E4F3559B-D09B-4EC3-B9C3-89FE2408AFC2.jpeg
 
  • Like
Reactions: MrH59
Praise the Lord! Intruth from Somerset Ky area. Anticipating some good Biblical discussions here. Peace and love
Yeas Praise the LORD, we love sharing and talking about GOD's grace here. If you are looking for a blessing go to the prayer request forum, if your looking for happiness go to the misc. forum. if your looking for a debate go to the Bible discussion forum. glad your here and hope to see you around. GOD bless:giggle:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Hi! Intruth 😊 Welcome to CC 😊 Happy Monday to you 😊




God bless you ❤
 
  • Like
Reactions: MrH59