IOWA caucus results

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
What a joke! As of this time 71% of the precincts reporting. It looks like a Pete and Bernie victory with a combined 51+% of the vote. I can't imagine a country with either of them as president.

7seasrekeyed

no? maybe a President and VP deal?

it's all downhill from there ;)

and Warren as speaker of the house

hmmmm....where to put Joe? where to put Joe?

oh I know! that advertisement that goes 'a place for mom'...maybe they have one for Joe :unsure:

it is angering to think any of these people are fit to run a ring around a rosy (reference to the plague and not just a nursery rhyme) let alone the USA

they would like to fudge all the voting and not the just the mess up in Iowa

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
What a joke! As of this time 71% of the precincts reporting. It looks like a Pete and Bernie victory with a combined 51+% of the vote. I can't imagine a country with either of them as president.
Pete was identified as #MayorCheat after he proclaimed his false victory when nothing had been reported. It is very likely that his results are bogus or fraudulent. His connections to the people who produced that dysfunctional app have now been revealed. And at least one voter changed her mind after discovering he was gay.

Furthermore, the DNC is doing everything to sabotage Communist Bernie. Yet they never made it clear from the start that they reject Communism. So now they have a bunch of Communists within the party, and they are becoming more extremely Leftist.

But you are right. The incompetence of the Democrats has been on display for a long time, and now it is in full bloom. San Francisco and its human excrement on the streets is a good example of what they want to make America.

San Francisco’s “Mr. Clean” Arrested By FBI For Alleged Porta Potty Scandal As Human Waste Reports Spike To New High

https://www.forbes.com/sites/adaman...scandal-as-human-waste-piles-up/#53d4423e63cc

Feb 1, 2020
Sadly I can begin to imagine it, and it is so dark and evil that it cannot be allowed to have a sodomite or a communist supported by foreign invaders and high traitors and fornicators of every stripe take over the government of the glorious nation of America.

It is almost comical though when the alternative is so much brighter to rather just continue 4 more years with the President that has led us into a new economic boom and a firmly pro-American foreign policy agenda that is also tenacious enough to compete in this increasingly dynamic and uncertain world in a decade that will be definitive of the generations that are alive right now.

Though I was a little surprised, I had thought Biden get this rigged for him for sure, but he placed very low. It seems the general public just isn't as into him as the millions of dollars of marketing support from his allies in the media have propped into him. Praise God and may Trump continue to serve to make America greater than before in 2020.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
When I queried iowa caucus 2020 results, guess whose results were first in the list. Something's fishy going on with election result reporting.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
When I queried iowa caucus 2020 results, guess whose results were first in the list. Something's fishy going on with election result reporting.
This is the crucial issue for upcoming elections. If Mr. Trump and the Republican party fail to address the matter of voter fraud and ballot manipulation, there will never be a fair election again.

There should also be a ban on any kind of electronic voting, and citizenship cards (under strict control) should be issued and presented by every voter. A lot of fake driver's licenses have been issued already.

Then we have totally fake polls misleading voters which is another issue which needs to be addressed.

Feb 1, 2020
This is the crucial issue for upcoming elections. If Mr. Trump and the Republican party fail to address the matter of voter fraud and ballot manipulation, there will never be a fair election again.

There should also be a ban on any kind of electronic voting, and citizenship cards (under strict control) should be issued and presented by every voter. A lot of fake driver's licenses have been issued already.

Then we have totally fake polls misleading voters which is another issue which needs to be addressed.
I think you mean the Democrat Party. This is their Primary after all. Unlike the General Election they are more than free to put their rigging, malfeasance and major malfunctions on display for everybody to see that this mob of degenerates is not fit for the office of the presidency.

President Trump has indeed sagely took note of the Democrat Party's penchant for failure.