iPads and chat rooms

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

DuchessAimee

Apr 27, 2011
I’ve tried downloading the chat app on to my iPad but with no luck. Is there any other way to make it work?

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
I’ve tried downloading the chat app on to my iPad but with no luck. Is there any other way to make it work?
There are only Windows, Android and Mac. And the Windows and Android ones seem to often not work.

Mar 4, 2020
I tried. It requires to download adobe air. I tried using macbook. It says "uncharted water".
Yes, try downloading Adobe Air. I believe Adobe Air is the prerequisite software for the chat to work correctly on a Mac.

Mar 4, 2020

kislaptala

Mar 28, 2021
Oh, Adobe ended their support of Air at the end of 2020 then transferred support to HARMAN, but the HARMAN website does not seem to contain a download link yet.

For now you will have to wait unless anyone else knows a work-around solution.

https://services.harman.com/partners/adobe
I got forced to read too. (Quite lazy. LOL) Uhmm.. I did download it when from Harman but I think it's not working.
Thank you for the prompt reply on this. Greatly appreciated.

Mar 4, 2020
I got forced to read too. (Quite lazy. LOL) Uhmm.. I did download it when from Harman but I think it's not working.
Thank you for the prompt reply on this. Greatly appreciated.
Here's the Adobe Air download for Mac from HARMAN. I think Adobe Air runtime is the one you need. Well, I hope it works out.

https://airsdk.harman.com/runtime

agatha

Nov 2, 2011