Yes i see thisI have used an iPhone since the iPhone 4S, upgrading every year. Until last year when I opted to keep my 13 Pro when seeing the 14 Pro as hardly an upgrade. The 15 is shaping up to be another “pass” for me. The design rumors are very much the same look as the past three years, save for a few tweaks. However, that camera bump is looking obscene and apparently the bezels are going to be even thinner - which makes me concerned for structural integrity when dropped. Let alone iPhones seem to be getting more slippery every year. I’m being tempted to switch to Android. Have any other longtime iPhone users Bluetooth Smartwatch Australia made the switch ? If so, did you regret it or was it a “where have you been all my life?” experience for you?
He sounds like me.... except I use Goober quite often for quick research. I don't do my email on it, or anything like that. Phone, text, Goober.... occasionally gps routes.If you are a modern basic end user, the Moto Pure is looking like a great option this year. Low price (around 110 bucks) high reliability, not a lot of flashy stuff, allegedly takes any SIM card from any provider in the USA.
Of course if you play any games above solitaire and angry birds, you will probably want something with more processing and graphics. Moto pure is only what I would recommend for people like my father, who only use a phone for calls, text messages and ebay. For anyone else I would recommend something quite different.
Strange thing about that... My father's Moto pure worked very well, and still does. I got one for myself and it was a LOT slower. Same exact model. So I don't know if I could recommend a Moto pure anymore.He sounds like me.... except I use Goober quite often for quick research. I don't do my email on it, or anything like that. Phone, text, Goober.... occasionally gps routes.
Yep.... I'm a Fudd.....
Strange thing about that... My father's Moto pure worked very well, and still does. I got one for myself and it was a LOT slower. Same exact model. So I don't know if I could recommend a Moto pure anymore.
I'm currently using a thinkphone, made by Lenovo, same company that bought Moto and makes Moto phones now. Turning on the light by shaking it twice is also one of my favorite features. I'm using it, like, just all the time.I've not seen a moto pure.... mine is a moto 7, whatever that is. It's been a pretty good phone. I think I've had it about 3 years or so. One thing I like, is the "shake awake" light. I don't have to find the "light" button and press it, just shake the phone and it comes on... shake it again, and it goes back off.. I found out accidentally, but I like that feature.. very convenient.
I'll never tell....I'm currently using a thinkphone, made by Lenovo, same company that bought Moto and makes Moto phones now. Turning on the light by shaking it twice is also one of my favorite features. I'm using it, like, just all the time.
But... How did you find that out accidentally? Were you using your phone like a maraca or something?
I just bought a Lenovo laptop. Hope it works well for me .Lenovo
It depends...I just bought a Lenovo laptop. Hope it works well for me .
Though I have not yet removed it from its box lOL
My Dell is still limping along.
Last Thursday it came on with a message saying it had no hard drive. Heh.
Restarting it fixed that. Still...
Well, my Dell bricked within about six months after I got it from my daughter for Christmas in 2021. It was maybe a year old at least by then, so I took it in to some local shop and they installed a new HD that was 256 GBs, which got used up rather quickly, especially with browsers and associated cleaners, a couple of which I recently uninstalled to get half my space back. It was trying to run at under a GB of space LOL. A little while back some driver went on it... I had set it up in the lunchroom at work and everything was fine until I returned a little later and the display looked like something from 25 years ago. A couple of my co-workers took a look at it, including my boss who is an IT guy... it took them a while to figure out what was wrong, and in the mean time the other guy managed to overwrite a fairly important document of mine. One might think he would know how not to do that but oh well... at least my laptop was restored to functioning. But the word was it was on its last legs. There were other signs. But as long as it functions, I will keep turning it on... And some day soon, I will unbox my Lenovo and start all over again with a new device. I believe this is laptop number 5.It depends...
Lenovo IdeaPads are consumer grade, and not very durable.
Lenovo ThinkPads are business grade and as far as I know every thinkpad I have ever had is still running. As far as I know... They refuse to die so I can justify getting a new one, so I keep giving them away to kids at church.