Iran attacks Israel, sends hundreds of drones, missiles

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Never stated that either.
The entire Arab world is turning their back on Iran at the moment.....

Think there's a reason for that?

Iran's leadership is in a frenzy....

There's a viral video in Iran with the people at the moment. Where midgets are throwing spears at Israel.....but it's actually toothpicks and Israel is laughing at the midgets.

Where there's a lot of truth to this....
The other truth is that Iranian leadership is a tyrant to its own people and women. It uses thugs to enforce their draconian rules on the population. So the people of Iran are cheering on Israel.

So if you support the people of Iran....where is Your solidarity with the people? Unless you only have solidarity with the government of Iran....

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
So if you support the people of Iran....where is Your solidarity with the people? Unless you only have solidarity with the government of Iran....
Here lets try this again.

Israel (sovereign country) has a right to defend itself.
Ukraine (sovereign country) has a right to defend itself.
Iran (sovereign country) has a right to defend itself.

Me thinks this is not a difficult concept.

Billyd

May 8, 2014

Every country has the right to self defense.

No country has the right to attack another country.

If any country attacks another, the attacker gives up its right claiming self defense when the attacked country responds to the attack.

IMHO, Iran has been attacking Israel indirectly through proxies and now directly. Israel now has the right to hold Iran accountable for its actions, and to take the battle to it. It may not be the prudent thing to do. but Israel has that right.

DRobinson

Aug 23, 2023

I agree.
BUT you fail to admit that Iran has for many year trained and financed those who have attacked Israel for many years.
Those 10 killed bi Israel were active in that training and directing those people that were attacking Israel.
Iran brought this upon themselves.
They should thank God if Israel decides not to nuke the whole country and solve this matter for ever.

DRobinson

Aug 23, 2023
This is my thought.
Any time, anyone, anywhere threatens me or my loved one, I will not wait and see what happens, and hope for the best.
I will eliminate the threat right now.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021

And if that defense is not because of truth but instead is from lies....

Then that negates the truth of Iran being the aggressor and the retaliation they claim they had by attacking is not truth but instead is yet another aggressive maneuver to license unwarranted attacks on Israel.

So if you had even a modicum of empathy for people instead of governments then you would be singing a different tune. The people of Iran want this....the government does not. Who do you really support?

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Every country has the right to self defense.

No country has the right to attack another country.

If any country attacks another, the attacker gives up its right claiming self defense when the attacked country responds to the attack.

IMHO, Iran has been attacking Israel indirectly through proxies and now directly. Israel now has the right to hold Iran accountable for its actions, and to take the battle to it. It may not be the prudent thing to do. but Israel has that right.
I think I had Israel on the list.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
And if that defense is not because of truth but instead is from lies....

Then that negates the truth of Iran being the aggressor and the retaliation they claim they had by attacking is not truth but instead is yet another aggressive maneuver to license unwarranted attacks on Israel.

So if you had even a modicum of empathy for people instead of governments then you would be singing a different tune. The people of Iran want this....the government does not. Who do you really support?
I will say without the full historical context of a conflict it is very easy to have skewed perception on whose actions were lawful and whose were not.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
I will say without the full historical context of a conflict it is very easy to have skewed perception on whose actions were lawful and whose were not.
Of course...
And you do not have a full historical perspective of this conflict. Iran is alone for a reason in this....because they are in the wrong and not due to any political wrangling they have tried to do.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
I agree.
BUT you fail to admit that Iran has for many year trained and financed those who have attacked Israel for many years.
Those 10 killed bi Israel were active in that training and directing those people that were attacking Israel.
Iran brought this upon themselves.
They should thank God if Israel decides not to nuke the whole country and solve this matter for ever.

There are people that were alive in 1953 that are still alive today and have memories. Most likely they remember that year as being a pivotal point in their history.

That was the year that the USA and the United Kingdom instigated an army-led overthrow of their elected Prime Minister.

Money and oil

Actions have consequences but it is rare that people want to examine the bigger picture lest they learn the truth and have their world view damaged.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Of course...
And you do not have a full historical perspective of this conflict. Iran is alone for a reason in this....because they are in the wrong and not due to any political wrangling they have tried to do.
Okay if you say so.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Of course...
My original statement was Iran has a right to defend itself.

That is what you should be arguing against.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
My original statement was Iran has a right to defend itself.

That is what you should be arguing against.
When they are the aggressor....nope!

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
I say so....because you seem loyal to the government instead of the people of Iran. I prefer the people.

Most all governments are corrupt in this day and age.

I may defend a particular action or piece of legislation, but I think that is not the same as defending THE government so I really think you are stretching my point to make it mean than it does in terms of what I am stating.

DRobinson

Aug 23, 2023
The Land Israel now occupies now is a small portion of the land God gave to them.
Their return in 1948 is a fulfillment of prophecy.
They will remain there until the man of sin drives them into the wilderness.
This will also be a fulfillment of prophecy.
The time is fast approaching when all the world will abandon them.
Including the USA.
God will punish all the world for their treatment of His people.
He will protect those in the wilderness until He returns and they accept Him as their Messiah, and then He will rule the world for 1000 years from Jerusalem.
Scripture states God will bless those who bless Israel and curse those who do not.
If you support the enemies of Israel please let all of us know so we can distance ourselves from you.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Interesting information from Hal Turner that the 7 ballistic missiles that got through were all hypersonic and were the Fatah 1 and that not one of those missiles was shot down. These are the missiles that can steer and turn as they fly so you can't predict the flight path.

Israel War with Iran & World Government 04/16/2024

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Interesting information from Hal Turner that the 7 ballistic missiles that got through were all hypersonic and were the Fatah 1 and that not one of those missiles was shot down. These are the missiles that can steer and turn as they fly so you can't predict the flight path.

Israel War with Iran & World Government 04/16/2024

These news reports paint a very different picture of this attack by Iran, apparently this attack was a very serious warning by Iran saying we have missiles you can't shoot down and we can hit you much harder if we wish. Not only so but Iran and Russia then said that if Israel retaliates their counterstrike will hit within seconds.

So it is a very serious threat by Iran and Russia. Also it may be that the US diplomatic response is encouraging the war. By telling Israel that if they retaliate they will be on their own is a wimpy response encouraging Iran and Russia.

They also claim they have a top secret weapon.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
https://hotair.com/david-strom/2024/04/15/yes-biden-did-approve-irans-attack-n3786516

Yes, Biden DID Approve Iran's Attack
DAVID STROM 10:00 AM | April 15, 2024

Joe Biden's administration gave Iran the go-ahead to strike at Israel.

God has promised to curse those that curse Israel. Biden is bringing a curse on the US.

This article reveals all the nations that were informed of the attack, I believe that Iran gave this heads up to all these nations to prove to Israel that they cannot shoot down their Fatah 1 missile.