Is abortion murder?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dem

Mar 7, 2018
Polluted air causes 5.5 million deaths a year new research says. More than 5.5 million people worldwide are dying prematurely every year as a result of air pollution, according to new research.Feb 13, 2016

what about all this murder. So we bring them into the world just to kill them hmmmm. Another thing that you will not hear the right wing political folk talk about it will not get them any votes where are all the folks with the murder signs at in front of the polluting factories. OH we are are guilty with this one.

S

SpoonJuly

Polluted air causes 5.5 million deaths a year new research says. More than 5.5 million people worldwide are dying prematurely every year as a result of air pollution, according to new research.Feb 13, 2016

what about all this murder. So we bring them into the world just to kill them hmmmm. Another thing that you will not hear the right wing political folk talk about it will not get them any votes where are all the folks with the murder signs at in front of the polluting factories. OH we are are guilty with this one.
What factories? You keep telling us how the evil rich capitalist have cause all the factories to move overseas.

T

theanointedsinner

before egg and sperm meet
no life

after they meet, life

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I wonder how many people know that beer and wine became part of our culture because water was unsafe to drink

Dem

Mar 7, 2018
I wonder how many people know that beer and wine became part of our culture because water was unsafe to drink
wine was used in the old days in africa it was a wine that you could not get drunk on you would get sick first.. now beer was for one thing to get drunk.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Abortion has NEVER been free OR legal. Back in those days, it was not talked about, that's all. It was a dirty little secret that no one spoke about, and just swept under the rug..

But yes, abortion IS murder.

Dem

Mar 7, 2018
S

SpoonJuly

So do your part. Turn off the electricity, and park your car.

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018

If you believe in God..you will believe that every baby brought into this world is BECAUSE of God..and God knows every death..its not out of fear thay we shouldnt have children etc..everyonr dies..part of living...

Youre very political and often go off on tangents to express your political views or bias..

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Murder signs? What are you talking about? When I was a kid we breathed leaded air. They actually had alerts warning parents not to let kids go out and play because the air was unsafe to breathe in LA and now that theres 2x as many cars the air is 50% better

T

theanointedsinner

Which came first..the chicken or the egg? ;)
that is always the question that we want to ask during our Christian walk because obedience can be difficult at times

Dem

Mar 7, 2018
If you believe in God..you will believe that every baby brought into this world is BECAUSE of God..and God knows every death..its not out of fear thay we shouldnt have children etc..everyonr dies..part of living...

You're very political and often go off on tangents to express your political views or bias..[/QUOTE

God knows every abortion too so if it is ok for corporate pigs to murder then it is ok for poor people to murder too right.... WRONG
good try on trying to defend the right wing agenda. the reason I seem political because the right wing made abortion a political agenda to divide the vote of the middle class. Ask the family that lost their child due to a drunk drive if I am going out on a tangent Ask the mother whos child is born with brain cancer because of coal ash if I am going out on a tangent. you your self said murder is murder
sorry everyone's dies part of living does not get it, what a lame excuse for protecting the corporate murdering pigs. please do some reading on the facts.

Dem

Mar 7, 2018
Murder signs? What are you talking about? When I was a kid we breathed leaded air. They actually had alerts warning parents not to let kids go out and play because the air was unsafe to breathe in LA and now that theres 2x as many cars the air is 50% better
its not 50% better the reason car pollution seems to be going down is because when we where kids they didn't have any regulations on the fumes they release now they do simple thing ain't it. Oh that right the right wing nut jobs are getting rid of those back to hiding in your house.

S

SpoonJuly

Solar baby boy doing it.
Solar is the best way to go. We went solar 15 years ago.
Hope you bought American made panels not those from China.
Do you have a solar powered car?

Jul 20, 2018
its not 50% better the reason car pollution seems to be going down is because when we where kids they didn't have any regulations on the fumes they release now they do simple thing ain't it. Oh that right the right wing nut jobs are getting rid of those back to hiding in your house.
I hope u understand that the leftist priests in acedamia are lying to u. Try listening to scientists from all sides of the aisle. The liberal acedemic establishment has 0 credibility anymore after it has been repeatedly shown that they alter research data to push their enviro-commie agenda. The Climate Change agenda is a myth, as is so much of the leftist religion.

Jul 20, 2018
So what that got to do with them selling a substance that is killing people. Not only do they cut people off they kill them on the highways of america it is a slaughtering ground They are murders... we could say that those performing abortion are just doing their job right..
🤣🤣🤣 boy what a leftist loon u are! Its called freedom. Everyone has the freedom to take risks which may harm (very different from suicide). Abortion however is not only clearly wrong in gods eyes but also according to the consitution. The right to life for the baby is being infringed.

If you are going to rely on the blind faith of your leftist religion over the will and words of God then what are u doing on this forum?

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
yes I know. I had a Calif. smog inspector lisc. My point is that regulation WORK and because of that things have gotten better and the gasoline is far less toxic too. Now back to my question what are murder signs?

Dem

Mar 7, 2018
yes I know. I had a Calif. smog inspector lisc. My point is that regulation WORK and because of that things have gotten better and the gasoline is far less toxic too. Now back to my question what are murder signs?
oppps what I am saying is that the pro life folks stand in front of abortion clinics with signs saying murder and shouting at the people going in and out names and calling them murders.