Is america becoming a Pagan nation?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
is there really an exclusively christian nation in the world?

What about the Vatican is that christian? It has its own flag and stamps....
Easter Island? Though you could argue Easter is actually a pagan term.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
I hope you saints take the time to watch...if so ...this thread will get real interesting 😗😗😗😗😀

Jonathan Cahn (Con) is one of the most unreliable and untrustworthy false teachers out there. Notice how many times in this video he mentions his book.

Not only that, he straight up lies about the so-called "Arch of Baal" being installed in New York City. There were plans to erect a replica in NYC of the Temple of Baal in Syria that was destroyed by ISIS. This plan was scrapped and instead a replica of the Monumental Arch of Palmyra was erected in its place. This arch has nothing to do with the Temple of Baal. It was built during the reign of the Roman Emperor Septimius Severus. It led to the Temple of Baal but wasn't part of it at all.

Con superimposes text on the screen that are lies pure and simple. One says: "America is the nation that has known God and turned to Baal worship." The other says: "Sept. 19, 2016 Temple of Baal installed in New York City."

All he's doing is playing on people's ignorance and emotions so he can sell more books. Nice con brother Con.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
I wasnt very clear ooops. is Trump fooling the patriots rather? is Trump here to pacify the patriots while working on destroying this country as well? is it possible that he is here to try and deceive the elect?
a deceiver appears as a nice friend he smiles and seems like the answer

trump was like a wrecking ball just said what he thought. Look at the country in the last nine months everything is spiraling into chaos no border , “you must accept trans gender as moral “ “ you And your children must agree that’s here’s nothing wrong with same sex marriage “ “ you and your children must agree that being white is inherently racist “ “ you must not agree with biblical principles or your a bigot and true angry mob is coming for you “

you must spend your tax money on thkngs like abortion , “social equity”, open borders , transgender studies , “ you must follow scientific theories and conclusions “

the devil never is hated like trump was , he appears as a nice guy and leads people astray with his policies

JTB

Aug 31, 2021
I only voted 2 times in an american election and both times were for Trump, so dont get me wrong here................

I want to open a conversation about Trump and the possibility of him being a strong illusion on for us
A strong delusion is more like it. Just another stepping stone on the road to the antichrist. Albeit a more dangerous one, since he and his kind are drawing believers away from God's truth a la 1 Timothy 4, Matthew 24, and Romans 16.

Katia

Aug 29, 2021
PDX
The back cover of Cahn's book The Harbinger says it all.

View attachment 231472
My own "opinion" is that Jesus came as a prophet to the Jews, and they killed him like all the other prophets. I don't think that he intended to start Christianity. Then Paul came along. In terms of my day to day conduct, little has changed except the 613 laws are too much for me. I do my best with the Ten Commandments, and no pork. I just figured out that lots of shell fish are forbidden,

I may look into Jonathan Cahn. Thank you.

Is he educated like a Jewish child? He calls himself a Rabbi. Does he know what that means?

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
Parts of America have always been a pagan Nation......

As has every Nation in the rest of the world.
It is something to note that Jamestown was purely a pagan nation and was wiped out but Plymouth was a Christian nation and flourished.

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
[QUOTE="Katia, post: 4662593, member: 310231". I don't think that he intended to start Christianity. ?[/QUOTE] Scripture tells us God sent Jesus to tell us two things: to repent, and that the kingdom of heaven had come.

Matt. 3:2 Repent for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

There are, according to my concordance, 128 times in the gospels and Acts that this kingdom was spoken of. It's laws, territory, demands to be it's citizen and rewards are clearly stated.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
My own "opinion" is that Jesus came as a prophet to the Jews, and they killed him like all the other prophets. I don't think that he intended to start Christianity.
Really? Are you familiar with the New Testament? You might want to start with Acts chapter 1.

ACTS 1: THE GOSPEL TO BE PREACHED IN ALL THE WORLD FOR A WITNESS
4 And, being assembled together with them, [Christ] commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.
5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.
6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?
7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.
8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Christ had every intention of establishing Christianity through out the world. So from where are you getting your information.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
I have to regulate my response to the sin of others. Better that I plead for help with repentance and mercy for myself. God will judge others. He alone can truly see the ways and inner workings. It sickens me that some rant and rave about homosexuality and other things as if they are pious and free from the need for forgiveness from God for their own weaknesses. Proverbs 24:17-27 lays out the penalties.
I don’t think if we disagree with homosexuality or transgender surgery being approved of God it’s a rant. I don’t think we are supposed to go along with the worlds thinking when it parts from Gods word.

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.”
‭‭Leviticus‬ ‭20:13‬ ‭

I do agree however that God will judge us all by his word and other sin is also an abomination to God so we should be focused on our own sins. But the op was asking about thre nation and it’s state of wickedness

in the USA things like homosexuality are evidence of the nation agreeing that what is an abomination to God is perfectly acceptable and if anyone doesn’t agree they are the bad guy and bigot who needs to repent because they agree with Gods word rather than what’s become popular and acceptable in the world

other sin is also An abomination

“These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭6:16-19‬ ‭KJV‬‬

All sexual sin is in a special category

“Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭6:18‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Katia

Aug 29, 2021
PDX
I don’t think if we disagree with homosexuality or transgender surgery being approved of God it’s a rant. I don’t think we are supposed to go along with the worlds thinking when it parts from Gods word.

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.”
‭‭Leviticus‬ ‭20:13‬ ‭

I do agree however that God will judge us all by his word and other sin is also an abomination to God so we should be focused on our own sins. But the op was asking about thre nation and it’s state of wickedness

in the USA things like homosexuality are evidence of the nation agreeing that what is an abomination to God is perfectly acceptable and if anyone doesn’t agree they are the bad guy and bigot who needs to repent because they agree with Gods word rather than what’s become popular and acceptable in the world

other sin is also An abomination

“These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭6:16-19‬ ‭KJV‬‬

All sexual sin is in a special category

“Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭6:18‬ ‭KJV‬‬
There are those for whom Gender Change Surgery is either involuntary or regretted. It is up to God to deal with it.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
There are those for whom Gender Change Surgery is either involuntary or regretted. It is up to God to deal with it.
yes I agree but he will judge everyone according to what he has said. And repentance is something we all
Have access to even a transgender person or homosexual.

this doesn’t mean we should approve of those things we should always agree with Gods word. But to be clear I would never be found in condemning anyone for anything they have done or are doing . I believe we should share Gods word and that can bring them to repentance if they like any other sinner believe it.

so o don’t think I disagree with you I’m only saying that If we agree with the world md things like transgender being acceptable we’re actually teaching them to go to judgement in the transgression , rather than sharing Truth so they can repent d have thier sins remitted

Thats the wonderful thing about Christ and the gospel , we have all at some point offended God and transgressed his word but through Christ we can now repent d be baptized and have our sins remitted even sexual or gender perversions can be remitted based on repentance and remission of sins

it isn’t about yesterday and the sins we’ve committed in the past but about today d what we choose to do in the light of Gods word

“Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.”
‭‭Acts‬ ‭2:38-39‬ ‭

I’m not advocating judging anyone but sharing the truth that brings repentance to believers no matter what they have done before

Katia

Aug 29, 2021
PDX
yes I agree but he will judge everyone according to what he has said. And repentance is something we all
Have access to even a transgender person or homosexual.

this doesn’t mean we should approve of those things we should always agree with Gods word. But to be clear I would never be found in condemning anyone for anything they have done or are doing . I believe we should share Gods word and that can bring them to repentance if they like any other sinner believe it.

so o don’t think I disagree with you I’m only saying that If we agree with the world md things like transgender being acceptable we’re actually teaching them to go to judgement in the transgression , rather than sharing Truth so they can repent d have thier sins remitted

Thats the wonderful thing about Christ and the gospel , we have all at some point offended God and transgressed his word but through Christ we can now repent d be baptized and have our sins remitted even sexual or gender perversions can be remitted based on repentance and remission of sins

it isn’t about yesterday and the sins we’ve committed in the past but about today d what we choose to do in the light of Gods word

“Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.”
‭‭Acts‬ ‭2:38-39‬ ‭

I’m not advocating judging anyone but sharing the truth that brings repentance to believers no matter what they have done before
The Psychological Community and the Drug manufacturers are complicit in guiding the confused to Gender Change and no matter what the religious community thinks, there is no way back. One can repent in their heart but nothing can be done to surgically put them back together. The Christian Community is replete with those who speak out of turn, and have triggered many suicides. They will face God with their deeds. I say this with the anger of frustration.

P

pottersclay

Jonathan Cahn (Con) is one of the most unreliable and untrustworthy false teachers out there. Notice how many times in this video he mentions his book.

Not only that, he straight up lies about the so-called "Arch of Baal" being installed in New York City. There were plans to erect a replica in NYC of the Temple of Baal in Syria that was destroyed by ISIS. This plan was scrapped and instead a replica of the Monumental Arch of Palmyra was erected in its place. This arch has nothing to do with the Temple of Baal. It was built during the reign of the Roman Emperor Septimius Severus. It led to the Temple of Baal but wasn't part of it at all.

Con superimposes text on the screen that are lies pure and simple. One says: "America is the nation that has known God and turned to Baal worship." The other says: "Sept. 19, 2016 Temple of Baal installed in New York City."

All he's doing is playing on people's ignorance and emotions so he can sell more books. Nice con brother Con.
In my early years as a babe christian i was told by a seasoned christian that Christianity is like eating fruit always rember to spit out the seeds.
In my yrs following the lord i can truthfully say i never seen or heard of any pastor or teacher that everyone agreed with.
Even jesus had some upcomings by his followers.
If you think im a con also then so be it. Ive been called much worse.

P

pottersclay

My personal opinion is the lord used mr. Trump to establish Jerusalem as the capital of Israel .
To bring about the Abraham accord.
To put a temporary stop to the shedding of innocent blood. (ABORTIONS).
I beleive the downfall of mr. Trump was the arrogance the i will if you will.
One would have to admit he has done things...great things that no other president would even dare do.

But alas he is not what this country needs nor this world needs...jesus is the answer.
The times of the gentiles are almost over... i beleive fully that God is now focused on Israel.
Unless there is revival jacobs trouble will begin and judgement will come.

Every faith based christian denomination has brought something to the table worthy of doctrine.
Yet we choose to fight among ourselves and seperate the flocks. The age old argument...who is the greatest.

Jun 9, 2021
Interesting, how the original Temple of Baal stood for 2,000 years enduring time and elements, the Moment Trump announces his bid for Presidency, the Temple of Baal just collapses and breaks into pieces!

Yep, I can see Jehu and Trump in several Parallelisms!

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
All country will be pagan country rev 13
There will be one world government and that is antichrist government include usa

P

pottersclay

All country will be pagan country rev 13
There will be one world government and that is antichrist government include usa
To tell you the truth a true pagan people is one that worship another God and doesn't acknowledge the one true God at all.
But to know the true and living God, his blessings and testament and to turn away is a worse offence than having never known.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
In my early years as a babe christian i was told by a seasoned christian that Christianity is like eating fruit always rember to spit out the seeds.
In my yrs following the lord i can truthfully say i never seen or heard of any pastor or teacher that everyone agreed with.
Even jesus had some upcomings by his followers.
If you think im a con also then so be it. Ive been called much worse.
It's not that I merely disagree with him, the man is a liar and uses sensationalism to sell books and get speaking engagements. Why should I give him the benefit of the doubt when 99.9% of his teaching is seeds? If it were a minor point of disagreement here or there I could see your point.