is anybody out there

  • Thread starter Thread starter Armyboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Armyboy

Guest
I am military man and strong believer of our lord Jesus christ but my wife is a non believer at times it get hard because her negativity damages my soul and can't help to think there someone else out there and I know that's wrong so what's my problem
 
Acts 4:12
There is salvation in no one else! God has given no other name under heaven by which we must be saved. (NLT)

Stay strong bro! :)
 
I am military man and strong believer of our lord Jesus christ but my wife is a non believer at times it get hard because her negativity damages my soul and can't help to think there someone else out there and I know that's wrong so what's my problem


There is no 'problem'. What you're feeling is completely normal. You're in a relationship where you are expected to be loved and supported, and instead you're being brought down. Its a natural reaction to wonder if there's someone better for you out there.
But on the flip side, you have to be careful with that thought. Entertaining that thought often leads to acting on it. So don't beat yourself up for feeling that way, just don't allow yourself to dwell on it.
Have you tried sitting down and talking calmly with your wife about her negativity?
 
Yes I have and her reaction was this is me a and Im not changing who I am. But why is it easier for people like myself to change for the best gain that relation back with God
 
Hi armyboy, 1 cor.7:12 through 25 speaks to this. :)
Sometimes, Jesus calls us to live His love not for self, but for the sake of another.
All I can tell you, is I at one time, faced the same as you do now, it took time and alot of faith, hope and love in Jesus.
But my husband came to know the love and joy of Jesus, and has sought Jesus every day since. :)

You both are in my prayers in Jesus.

God bless
pickles
 
Yes I have and her reaction was this is me a and Im not changing who I am. But why is it easier for people like myself to change for the best gain that relation back with God
I don't get the question.
 
I think he means why is he expected to change when she doesn't have to?
 
Welcome to CC. Hang in there in that marriage. Two things are essential: (both are scriptural)
1. Pray fervently for her and ask God to change her heart. Pray often and don't let her ways get in the way of your faith or your prayer life.
2. Live a very loving, Godly life before her so that you might win her over by example.

I will definitely be praying for God to bring you both together to love and serve Him!