Is anyone around?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Joanjet

Apr 5, 2023
I'm new, but have yet to connect. How do I navigate that process please?

HopeinHim98

Mar 16, 2023
Find a forum that interests you, then browse the threads. Start participating in the discussions. Don't worry if you make mistakes, you'll learn! God bless and hope to see you around!

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
Tap menu
(Top left corner )
Tap “christian forums”
Select a forum, ( one of the topics)
Choose a thread
(Which you can read and comment if you like)

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Is anyone around?

Yes, I suppose I'm fairly round. :giggle:

You have successfully connected with the CC Oyster! :D

Welcome to CC, sister Joan. (y):coffee:

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Glad to have you joining CC and welcome Joanjet! Good directions above and if you have any Tech questions there is a Forum for those. It took me a few weeks, even with a lovely mentor here, to get it, lol. God bless you and your time here!

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
you just have to experiment little by little & you'll get there. write stuff down if you have to. welcome to CC. BTW, i saw Joan Jett in concert just before she made it big, think it was 79'. we'e here to build you up & converse in a Christian way. blessings to you.

Fillan

Oct 25, 2022
Welcome Joanjet. Scotland here. I'm sure you'll soon find your way around. One way to start could be to post something on a discussion that interests you. You'll soon begin to interact with others here. God Bless :)