Is anyone here knowledgeable about the New World Order and how it fits with Revelations?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
What if any precautions have you taken? What do you think is next, martial law? I'm trying to discern what's coming. If I had a place I'd leave America I would. Something is coming. I feel it in my bones.
Some believe Jordan will escape the Anti -christ’s hand.

Other than that, we are either going to be persecuted or raptured.

I do believe in the rapture, but I also believe we will be persecuted before that.
Persecuted by man, raptured, and spared the Lord’s wrath on a wicked, unbelieving world.

In the interim, preparation to repel persecution from things like forced vaccination, and relocation in the short term is possible.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
Yes the vaccinations likely contain nagalase - that's what the doctors who were killed in Florida found out. It was given in vaccines and destroyed the nagalase so that cancer developed. Probably why so much autism. Did you know that the Jesuits invented the poisoned needle? Just read that the other day.

GyO

Banned
Aug 16, 2019
UK
Why leave the U.S.? A one world government would be spread across all of Earth. Where would you go to escape it?
Yes you and every member of the real church ( the bride of Christ) is going to flee and hide in bunkers and among rocks in the wilderness once the antichrist's revealed. There's no meaning to go to another country: it WILL take place globally.

GyO

Banned
Aug 16, 2019
UK
'America' has been "messed up" for a long time - being run ["into the ground"] by crooked and evil politicians - while the population-at-large has ignored the warnings of the "watchers" (for lack of a possible better word I cannot think of right now?) telling them that they need to be aware of and more concerned about things being done behind-their-backs that would erode the American Way (of life) and ultimately destroy the country altogether.

Well - 2020 is the year for perfect vision - everyone should be able to 'see' things a whole lot more clearly now - the destruction of the country is happening "right before your eyes"...
Yes I see it, even from here. the UK.

S

Scribe

Maybe what you're feeling is your country falling apart? Seriously, our government has a travel warning to not visit America.. They only do that for countries in a really messed up place.
Just COVID spikes.

S

Scribe

Maybe what you're feeling is your country falling apart? Seriously, our government has a travel warning to not visit America.. They only do that for countries in a really messed up place.
Travel bans would be COVID related.

As to the condition of American life it is is abundantly blessed. Most people have all their needs met and much more than most people in other countries. However they are so accustomed to this that they have become spoiled brats complaining and whining about problems they don't even have. Whining about perceived coming problems that have not materialized and never will.

It is a very ungrateful bunch but not all. Many appreciate the American way of life and are very happy and blessed.

And yet there are a vast number who are complaining about how terrible things are and they have never been hungry, have refrigerators and cabinets full of every kind of food they desire, are obese because they have so much to eat whenever they desire. They spend huge amount of hours and dollars playing video games, watching movies and whatsoever their heart desires, and then they complain that the country is going to hell in a hand basket because they fear all sorts of problems that are coming to them in the future.
Nevermind that they have been hearing and speaking the same complaints and fears since they were born and none of their fears have materialized.
The disaster is always just around the corner. Then they die of clogged arteries because they ate too much while complaining about their poverty. They always have enough to get what they want but they complain of their poverty.

It is a fat, lazy spoiled bunch of whine babies but other than that this is the best country in the world. :)

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
Yes you and every member of the real church ( the bride of Christ) is going to flee and hide in bunkers and among rocks in the wilderness once the antichrist's revealed. There's no meaning to go to another country: it WILL take place globally.
What verse(s) talk about hiding in bunkers or rocks when antichrist is revealed? I know Matthew 24 talks about those in Judea fleeing but there's no mention of an antichrist.

Revelation 6:15-16 talks about all men hiding in dens and in the rocks of the mountains but that is in response to the heavens departing like a scroll.

Besides those two, I'm not aware of any verse that says we'll hide in bunkers/rocks. Can you enlighten me?

S

Scribe

What verse(s) talk about hiding in bunkers or rocks when antichrist is revealed? I know Matthew 24 talks about those in Judea fleeing but there's no mention of an antichrist.

Revelation 6:15-16 talks about all men hiding in dens and in the rocks of the mountains but that is in response to the heavens departing like a scroll.

Besides those two, I'm not aware of any verse that says we'll hide in bunkers/rocks. Can you enlighten me?
And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 17For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

The church does not say to the rocks fall on us and hide us from the face of him that sits on the throne and from his WRATH. These are the unbelievers that rejected the truth of the Gospel and now they face the Wrath of the Lamb. The church is not going to say this nor will they be the recipients of His Wrath.

He has saved us from the wrath to come. 1 Thess 1:10...and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, Jesus who delivers us from the wrath to come.

No bunkers and dens and holes or coverings of rocks for me. I will be delivered from the wrath to come.

GyO

Banned
Aug 16, 2019
UK

Judea will flee to the mountains likewise many Christians at that time, when the antichrist is revealed in the midst of the tribulation the persecution of the church begins, this is the time when most of us who worship the true God will flee and hide. Read the verses carefully and ask wisdom from God.

WithinReason

Feb 21, 2020

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Read the verses carefully and ask wisdom from God.
If I may kindly suggest to you your own advice...

(And, it is very good advice - God is definitely the One to ask for wisdom - we dare not rely on the wisdom of men lest we come into conflict with the truth.)

Judea will flee to the mountains likewise many Christians at that time, when the antichrist is revealed in the midst of the tribulation the persecution of the church begins, this is the time when most of us who worship the true God will flee and hide.
The mention of 'Judaea flee to the mountains' in the Olivet Discourse refers to an event that occurred circa 70 A.D.

The persecution of the church has already begun - it has been going on for ~2000 years now...

Those who worship the true God will stand in their faith - and will be beheaded for not worshiping the beast.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Antarctica wont be ready for permanent human habitation until at least 2048 when everythings all melted.

sorry!

Aug 16, 2020
Central Florida, USA
I want to find someone who knows about this and who is trying to discern what's coming. We're already one with Mexico and Canada but most don't realize it yet. The Deagal government website has millions of Americans gone by 2025 - so what do they know that we don't? A massive EMP attack?

I know some of Revelations and it looks like our government is part of the Beast system. Is anyone aware of all this? If you're not you should be.
I seriously doubt you want the truth about any of this rubbish. What you and many others want is a consistent story upon which they can hang a doctrine complete with snippets of religious slogans and as much scripture as possible. Nobody wants to know the truth.

If I here state it, it will be universally rejected. Therein lies the problem. Those who are lost in their fantasies will remain so. Those that find their way out, with God's grace, will discover what a load of manure this whole thing really is.

You can't handle the truth

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

saintrose

May 9, 2020
Why leave the U.S.? A one world government would be spread across all of Earth. Where would you go to escape it?
Well because they're planning a 3rd World War and we'll likely get attacked by Russia. If you're familiar with Joel Skousen he said Russia will attack within 10 years. I think sooner.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
While the book of Revelation contains directions for persecuted believers at any time, and there are some things that are not yet finished, and there are some things that are universally true in it, "the new world order" is not what is exactly covered by the book of Revelation. People nowadays look for Russia, China, whatnot, in the Bible, but it was never intended to be read that way by the author.

Revelation 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:
I'm still weak on Revelations but I think Russia is supposed to be the bear talked about the animal that rises out of the sea. The New World Order does dovetail with Scripture: it's a push for a one-world-government under the antichrist.

S

Scribe

I'm still weak on Revelations but I think Russia is supposed to be the bear talked about the animal that rises out of the sea. The New World Order does dovetail with Scripture: it's a push for a one-world-government under the antichrist.
Daniel 7 5And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh.
This was Medo Persia Empire followed by the Leopard Greece. Already fulfilled.
Rev 13
1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. 2And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. 3And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

I am weak on Revelation also but if the Bear was Persia in Daniel then it probably is referencing Iran in Rev. The leopard and bear are probably representing nations that have given their power to the Antichrist. Maybe just a general reference to the middle east nations / Persia / bear and the leopard was Greece in Daniel so maybe representative of whatever nations might be descendants of Greece
I am guessing here but using the kinds of guesses that are based on what the angel already told Daniel so if these same references in Rev are intended for us to use Daniel to decipher them (and I think they are) then I think this is the best kind of guessing we can do. Finding a reference in Daniel is a probable meaning. Finding a reference in images on flags, not so much. I don't think applying it to Russia would be what God expected us to get from it. I think he expected us to look at Daniel and think about what the bear represented there.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
Daniel 7 5And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh.
This was Medo Persia Empire followed by the Leopard Greece. Already fulfilled.
Rev 13
1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. 2And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. 3And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

I am weak on Revelation also but if the Bear was Persia in Daniel then it probably is referencing Iran in Rev. The leopard and bear are probably representing nations that have given their power to the Antichrist. Maybe just a general reference to the middle east nations / Persia / bear and the leopard was Greece in Daniel so maybe representative of whatever nations might be descendants of Greece
I am guessing here but using the kinds of guesses that are based on what the angel already told Daniel so if these same references in Rev are intended for us to use Daniel to decipher them (and I think they are) then I think this is the best kind of guessing we can do. Finding a reference in Daniel is a probable meaning. Finding a reference in images on flags, not so much. I don't think applying it to Russia would be what God expected us to get from it. I think he expected us to look at Daniel and think about what the bear represented there.
Another believer told me that the Papacy figured prominently in prophecy. I was raised Catholic but later attended bible churches. The Pope does seem to be something evil.

Nov 15, 2020
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
On the news recently, the pope said he supports same sex marriage; he obviously doesn't agree with the word of God. The pope had no authority.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I want to find someone who knows about this and who is trying to discern what's coming.
1. You will find the pejorative term "conspiracy theory" associated with "new world order" in Wikipedia and almost every internet article. That is meant to deceive people into thinking that there is no actual Satanic conspiracy to bring the whole unbelieving world under the domination of Satan and the Antichrist for 3 1/2 years. Satan does not want the general public to know about his damnable plans.

2. The term "New World Order" is associated with Woodrow Wilson and his concept of a "League of Nations" after WWII [which transformed itself into the globalist United Nations Organization (UNO)]. "Novus Ordo Seclorum" (New Order of the Ages) appears on American dollar bills, along with a pyramid and the "all-seeing eye". That in itself should tell people about the connection of Freemasonry to the NWO. The eye represents Satan, not God.

3. The New World Order cannot be dissociated from the UN and Agenda 21, which is to essentially bring the whole world into subjugation by a small elitist cabal under Satan's control. This would then become a One World Government, and the concept of nationhood would be abolished. We have already seen this in the European Union (EU) with disastrous results, exacerbated by migrant invasions on an unprecedented scale. If the Leftists in America gain power, then America as a nation will disappear and Mexico and Central America will flood the USA as never before.

4. The Illuminati have been promoting and implementing this idea of enslaving the world for centuries. Adam Weishaupt was the founder of the Illuminati in the 18th century. Satanism and Freemasonry were associated with the Illuminati. But the role of the Illuminati was to form a secret cabal of very wealthy and influential men who would manipulate world events to their advantage and to the disadvantage of everyone else. It is believed that all the world wars were manipulated in this manner, since there never was a war to end all wars. The Cold War supposedly came to an end in Western eyes, but it never ended for Russia. And American billionaires funded the Bolshevik Revolution!

5. No one imagined in December 2019 that by December 2020, the whole world would be worshiping at the shrine of the Wuhan virus, but the evidence is all around us now. Perhaps less than 1% of all human populations today are aware of this major hoax -- a bogus pandemic that would put people under the control of lying tyrants -- was designed to destroy economies and lives, and at the same time rob people of their civil liberties. Freedom has become a thing of the past.

6. Even Christians and churches have succumbed to this tyranny although they had the opportunity to resist it under the constitutions in North America. And the tyranny is evident in the fact that while SCOTUS ruled against the religious discrimination of Governor Cuomo of New York state recently, other evil and tyrannical governors have ignored that ruling, and doubled down on their attacks on Christians and Jews .

7. So in fact we already have the beginnings of the NWO in place. But you will never hear the Leftist mainstream media say a word, since they are a part of this conspiracy (not conspiracy theory). The fact that hydroxychlorine (the HCQ combo pack) was viciously attacked while people were dying is confirmation that there was indeed a conspiracy to inflate numbers and generate fear and panic.

8. The requirements for masks and social distancing are the prelude to the imposition of the Mark of the Beast by the Antichrist. If people have gone along meekly with these ridiculous and unnecessary demands, then almost everyone will submit to the bogus vaccines that are on the horizon. So when the Antichrist informs the peoples of the world that the Mark of the Beast is for their own safety, security, health, and financial well-being, there will be little or no resistance. And that is what the NWO is all about. See Revelation 13 for details.