Is Anyone Keeping Up With This?!?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

MessengerofTruth

Dec 21, 2022
I have heard that as well, that if you were to take the mark you would no longer be capable of repenting. Watchman Nee shared that you must have the mindset of a martyr before you can actually be one. Now is the time to set your mind to not compromise in any way, don't try to ride the fence, simply be absolute.
I appreciate your posts.

Keep sharing the Truth.

Be that watchman, Let no man despise you.

Those that have an ear will hear.

Your labor is not in vain in the LORD.

Dec 9, 2011
According to my understanding, which I believe is true, once you receive the mark it will completely fill your being cell by cell and affect you at the DNA level. There will be no repenting of the mark. Beware of anyone that says otherwise.
like magic?Can you further elaborate?

MessengerofTruth

Dec 21, 2022
Is there a particular reason you didn't copy/paste those scriptures for edification rather than just post the location?😉🤗
I'm sorry, it never occurred to me.

I just imagined that those that love the Truth would look it up.

I'll try to be conscious of that in the future. Thanks.

MessengerofTruth

Dec 21, 2022
like magic?Can you further elaborate?
From what I've learned the 5G has more to do with opening cells to receive what is in the mandatory jabs and the coming mark, which will also be presented as a vaccine.

The mRNA is present in the jabs to prepare you for the coming mark.

I encourage all to listen to what Anthony Patch has found and documented in his research years before covid, warning of the very thing.

MessengerofTruth

Dec 21, 2022
Revelation 14:9-12; 18-21!!!
"Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things that are written therein; for the time is at hand." Rev1:3

"...if any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, THE SAME SHALL DRINK OF THE WINE OF THE WRATH OF GOD, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of His indignation; AND HE SHALL TORMENTED WITH FIRE AND BRIMSTONE IN THE PRESENSE OF THE HOLY ANGELS, AND IN THE PRESENSE OF THE LAMB: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name." (which I believe could be a reference to the DNA change.) Rev 14:9-12

Rev 22:18-21 (I am sorry I didn't reference this one correctly in the earlier post.)
"For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book: And if any man SHALL ADD UNTO THESE THINGS, GOD SHALL ADD UNTO HIM THE PLAGUES THAT ARE WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK: AND IF ANY MAN SHALL TAKE AWAY FROM THE WORDS OF THE BOOK OF THIS PROPHECY, GOD SHALL TAKE AWAY HIS PART OUT OF THE BOOK OF LIFE, AND OUT OF THE HOLY CITY, AND FROM THE THINGS THAT ARE WRITTEN THIS BOOK."

It is very serious to teach, or even suggest, that there can be repentance of taking the mark when the scriptures and prophecy speak no such thing.