Is believing in white supremacy in line with following God?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 3, 2016
Thank you for the video… That is VERRY SAD, to say the least....

Yes, I agree with you 100% and more he needs prayer...

Does that make him believe in white supremacy? Can the non-"Saved" NOT BE RACEIST?
The tree of the knowledge of good and evil...has good...and has evil! The good in this tree God will not accept. Any person who believes they don't need to ask for forgiveness for their sins, is double minded. The scripture says that a double minded man is unstable in all their ways. Demon spirits and fallen angels have a tremendous control over their life (1 Samuel 16:23). God told Cain, sin at the door ready to take you over!

J

jaybird88

William Quantrill was a confederate guerilla captain during the civil war: he captured runaway slaves, massacred civilians, and committed assorted crimes... you might recall that Frank and Jesse James worked for him back during the war.

Quantrill was a northerner,he was never one of us.

E

eternally-gratefull

Should Mexico be run by white people? Should Africa be run by Mexicans? All the Mexicans who agree that Mexico should not be run by white people, are they all non-Christian? The Africans that believe Africa should be run by Africans, are they all non-Christians and racists?

And, you won't find where I have used the words white supremacy. I have certainly indicated that our nation, the USA, is white in it's origin. It's laws and culture are white. It is due to the blessing of God, not of white supremacy. You can argue that you don't like it, but don't try and paint me as evil just because it goes against your racism. And don't try and paint yourselves as good and holy just because you are ashamed of the white race and it looks good to sing the praises of the other races.

Quantrill
Oh how you failed.

Our nation is actually indian in nature. The people they call “red” are the ones who lived and walked these lands for probably thousands of years. Before the white people came. Lilled them, Made them slaves, Took their homes and their wives and daughters as their own and did unspeakable things to them. And I can go on and on and on.

E

eternally-gratefull

Just as God did with the Canaanites.

So, what is your point? God was evil?

Quantrill
God did not tell europe to ocme and kill these people.

God is not evil, but you are blame shifting, You can;t say your not racist if you agree it is ok for a white race to destroy a nation of people, and say that nation should now be white.

memyselfi

Jan 12, 2017
God did not tell europe to ocme and kill these people.

God is not evil, but you are blame shifting, You can;t say your not racist if you agree it is ok for a white race to destroy a nation of people, and say that nation should now be white.
What about when the Hebrew were interring the Promise Land and G-d told them to leave no one alive.... NOT MEN, WOMEN, or CHILDREN?

Maybe not white people but according to Scripture and your logic it is OK to be taken over by Jews.... Unless G-d is raciest!?!

J

jaybird88

What about when the Hebrew were interring the Promise Land and G-d told them to leave no one alive.... NOT MEN, WOMEN, or CHILDREN?

Maybe not white people but according to Scripture and your logic it is OK to be taken over by Jews.... Unless G-d is raciest!?!
the Canaanites were infested with nephilim, did you read all the passage? after the kingdom of Israel was established how many times did the Most High command Jews to go out and conquer other kingdoms and establish an empire, the answer is zero.

memyselfi

Jan 12, 2017
the Canaanites were infested with nephilim, did you read all the passage? after the kingdom of Israel was established how many times did the Most High command Jews to go out and conquer other kingdoms and establish an empire, the answer is zero.
The Word of G-d has nothing to do with Nephilim or race....

Deut 7:1-6
When the LORD your God brings you into the land you are entering to possess and drives out before you many nations--the Hittites, Girgashites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites, seven nations larger and stronger than you-- and when the LORD your God has delivered them over to you and you have defeated them, then you must destroy them totally. Make no treaty with them, and show them no mercy. Do not intermarry with them. Do not give your daughters to their sons or take their daughters for your sons, for they will turn your children away from following me to serve other gods, and the LORD's anger will burn against you and will quickly destroy you. This is what you are to do to them: Break down their altars, smash their sacred stones, cut down their Asherah poles and burn their idols in the fire. For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession.

It has to do with the infestation of demonic influences when we live as part of this world and not separate with people who worship false gods ….

I think you are trying go with the giant thing are demons here, I may be wrong... But that is a joke!!!!

J

jaybird88

The Word of G-d has nothing to do with Nephilim or race....

Deut 7:1-6
When the LORD your God brings you into the land you are entering to possess and drives out before you many nations--the Hittites, Girgashites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites, seven nations larger and stronger than you-- and when the LORD your God has delivered them over to you and you have defeated them, then you must destroy them totally. Make no treaty with them, and show them no mercy. Do not intermarry with them. Do not give your daughters to their sons or take their daughters for your sons, for they will turn your children away from following me to serve other gods, and the LORD's anger will burn against you and will quickly destroy you. This is what you are to do to them: Break down their altars, smash their sacred stones, cut down their Asherah poles and burn their idols in the fire. For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession.

It has to do with the infestation of demonic influences when we live as part of this world and not separate with people who worship false gods ….

I think you are trying go with the giant thing are demons here, I may be wrong... But that is a joke!!!!
Numbers 13 33
33 And there we saw the Nephilim (the sons of Anak, who come from the Nephilim), and we seemed to ourselves like grasshoppers, and so we seemed to them.”

im going with what the scripture says. i dont think the word of the Almighty is a joke.

memyselfi

Jan 12, 2017
Numbers 13 33
33 And there we saw the Nephilim (the sons of Anak, who come from the Nephilim), and we seemed to ourselves like grasshoppers, and so we seemed to them.”

im going with what the scripture says. i dont think the word of the Almighty is a joke.
So what are the Nephilim... besides giants? What does giants mean? And what about the other 6 Nations?

J

jaybird88

So what are the Nephilim... besides giants? What does giants mean? And what about the other 6 Nations?
giants are big but IMO has nothing to do with anything, being big is not a sin. it has everything to do with them being corrupted. they were somehow corrupted with evil and darkness. the Canaanite kings used titles that translated such as sayer of darkness, in the darkness, we shall rebel ( rebelling in a spiritual sense), these people were not normal people and they were not just sinful people they were blatantly evil.
canaan and all nations ( the other 6 nations) descended from canaan were cursed.