Is believing in white supremacy in line with following God?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
established by a european race that practiced genocide on the native americans who were already living here..........
If we wish to be totally honest, the Indian tribes were slaughtering each other all along, and at the same time the British, French, and Spaniards in North America were also slaughtering each other and the Natives as opportunity arose. There is no question that the white man wanted to grab all the land in North America, and destroyed the buffalo as well as the cultures of the Natives. Hardly anyone spoke up and condemned this evil.

Also, while Lincoln declared war on the states which had slavery, he also enslaved the Natives in their worthless reservations, and then the Democrats enslaved the blacks with their worthless policies in the cities. And when th dust settled the Indian chiefs destroyed their own people, by failing to properly utilize the millions and billions of dollars which went towards Indians in the USA and Canada. All of this shows the inherent sinful nature of humanity.

More recently, the politicians (both Democrat and Republican) deliberately opened the southern US border to just about anyone who would choose to violate it, so that America could be destroyed from within, and the blacks would never be able to overcome their disadvantages. Illegal immigration has hurt blacks more than anyone, yet they continued to support the evil Democrats at the polls. Think about that. And this has been going on under almost all the presidents since Reagan.

What has never happened for a very long time is that no one has been accused of treason, and placed before a firing squad. But Washington has been committing treason over and over again in multiple ways, and those Swamp rascals have been getting away with it for almost 100 years. All the attacks on Trump by the Deep State are treason, but he has failed to firmly deal with this subversion of America.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
What is white culture? I’m for real asking. It’s not a rhetorical question lol
As though you are unaware that European and American cultures are not different from those of Latin America, or Southeast Asia, or China or Japan. Every country has its own distinctive culture.

The funny thing is that Muslims by and large hate America and the West, yet choose to pour into North America and Europe. Yet the stupid politicians have not seen this as another form of warfare, which is now being waged at the southern border of the USA because Mr. Trump failed to keep his most important promise -- to build the wall. Had he started it the day he took office, it would have been complete by now, and you would not be seeing any migrant caravans whatsoever.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
The President is a 100% heathen. He does not know the Lord. This why we must pray for our leaders so it will go well with us (Romans 13, 1 Tim. 2:2).

The king's heart is in the hand of the Lord, as the rivers of water: He turneth it whithersoever He will. (The general sense of this Proverb is that "kings" or leaders may think that because of their position they are not controlled by God. This Proverb tells us differently (Proverbs 21:1).

JSM
You cant trust Politicians whoever they are. They will say anything to get elected.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
A buddy of mine used to say "If you collect all the polictians in the world and stick 'em in a great big sack and start beating on it with a 2x4 you'll get the right one every time."

P

pottersclay

Racism....I thank the Lord everyday for making the old Potter here color blind.....but I'm not people blind.
In my immediate family I have Puerto Rican, Laotian, American Indian, black, Korean, white, and one heck of a family reunion. Lol
The stories I could tell you would split your sides laughing. Sure some have different cultures and beliefs (I'm still working on that)
But I love each and everyone and they have love for me.

As I said I'm not people blind. Racism is mostly taught to anyone that wants to listen. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that were different but it takes a evil heart to lie about why and cause division between all people. That mixed with a little vanity and pride is a bomb waiting to go off.
Personally I think it starts with a identity crisis that's crying for help. At least for some. But it's a sin that is taught.
Who the heck had any control over the color they were born as.... Or the shape of their eyes ...... Or there religious background??

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Well by this logic then the only true natives were Adam and Eve since they did not come from somewhere else. :)
The LORD God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden
(Genesis 2:15)

mankind isn't even native to the garden, in that sense :unsure:

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
A buddy of mine used to say "If you collect all the polictians in the world and stick 'em in a great big sack and start beating on it with a 2x4 you'll get the right one every time."
The major problem — one of the major problems, for there are several — one of the many major problems with governing people is that of whom you get to do it; or rather of who manages to get people to let them do it to them.
To summarize: it is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it.
To summarize the summary: anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.
- Douglas Adams ((from Restaurant at the End of the Universe))

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Just as God did with the Canaanites.

So, what is your point? God was evil?

Quantrill
Yeah, Hitler wanted to use the God defense too...........to cover up his crimes........

Don't compare God's Eternal Plan to your criminal behavior.............AND.........I guess you figure all the Laws in place at that time are STILL in effect? Is that right? Oh, no, WAIT.............we (and the Pilgrims) are under the NEW COVENANT GRACE.............

Well, some of us are anyhoo...............the rest of you are running around the world killing people in the name of God and calling it Manifest Destiny

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Just as God did with the Canaanites.

So, what is your point? God was evil?

Quantrill
To be clear............hard to take anyone serious who creates a persona for themselves in the name of Quantrill.........and, yes, THIS is who I compare to Hitler........not the Founding Fathers..........

WILLIAM QUANTRILL:

William Clarke Quantrill (July 31, 1837 – June 6, 1865) was a Confederate guerrillaleader during the American Civil War.

Having had a knockabout youth resulting in becoming a schoolteacher, Quantrill joined a group of bandits who roamed the Missouri and Kansas countryside apprehending escaped slaves. Later on this group became Confederate soldiers, who were referred to as "Quantrill's Raiders". This group was a pro-Confederate partisan ranger outfit best known for their often brutal guerrilla tactics, which made use of effective Native American field skills. Also notable, William's group included the infamous young Jesse James and his older brother Frank James. Quantrill is often noted as influential in the minds of many bandits, outlaws and hired guns of the Old West as it was being settled. In May 1865, Quantrill was mortally wounded by Union troops in Central Kentucky, in one of the last engagements of the Civil War

Found Here:

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0g...uantrill/RK=2/RS=4igJG7_08OMC10ONNncvZ_0uNws-

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Should Mexico be run by white people? Should Africa be run by Mexicans? All the Mexicans who agree that Mexico should not be run by white people, are they all non-Christian? The Africans that believe Africa should be run by Africans, are they all non-Christians and racists?

And, you won't find where I have used the words white supremacy. I have certainly indicated that our nation, the USA, is white in it's origin. It's laws and culture are white. It is due to the blessing of God, not of white supremacy. You can argue that you don't like it, but don't try and paint me as evil just because it goes against your racism. And don't try and paint yourselves as good and holy just because you are ashamed of the white race and it looks good to sing the praises of the other races.

Quantrill
I suspect you are banned, but I'll say this anyway.

The God you claim to worship, that you say you love, who will "run" EVERY Nation, is almost certainly VERY tan! You know what that means!? NOTHING!!!

If He were black, brown, Indian, Chinese, or Aboriginee, I love Him the EXACT same. But He certainly isn't lily European white. If He were, I wouldn't love Him one speck less.

P

pottersclay

Jesus always addressed the heart of the people, and attached it to the heart of the problem. Our separation from our creator.
Filling in the blanks of our life by our own wisdom has failure written all over it.
Our common ground for all mankind is this...for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
That means that satan has a 100% success rate. So the question is what have you done with your sin?? (Interesting).

The garden gives us a glimpse as to what people have done with there sin. You can't live with sin literally. It will take you over.

The reply was........we hid ourselves for we were ashamed...............some hide.
The reply was.......it was the woman you gave me......................do you blame others? Do you justify?
The reply was.......it was the serpent that tricked me................do you blame the evil in the world ?
Then there's Cain who knows God exsist but rather pertend he doesn't or try to forget and walk away.

That puts a whole new meaning to.....behold the lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world doesn't it.

We are all made of the same clay and we all have dirt inside us.....we need to be washed by the blood of the lamb.

Hevosmies

Sep 8, 2018
White, black, yellow, blue supremacy is AGAINST the Bible.

God has redeemed people out of ALL tribes and tongues and nations, there:

Revelation 5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

That should end the debate, IF there ever was any. I dont know of any congregation thats to be taken seriously that believes in racism of any kind. (I dont include the KKK or the black hebrew israelites in the Christian category).

memyselfi

Jan 12, 2017
The President is a 100% heathen. He does not know the Lord. This why we must pray for our leaders so it will go well with us (Romans 13, 1 Tim. 2:2).

The king's heart is in the hand of the Lord, as the rivers of water: He turneth it whithersoever He will. (The general sense of this Proverb is that "kings" or leaders may think that because of their position they are not controlled by God. This Proverb tells us differently (Proverbs 21:1).

JSM
You are soooo silly; His daughter is a converted Jew... What other President did as much for Jews as Trump has?

Dec 12, 2013
The truth.....regardless of color and within the ranks of every flavor of human upon the planet you find those who are decent, moral human beings, and those not worth 2 cents of lead. At the end of the day we all bleed red and if saved we make the proverbial gates of heaven and if not, bust hell wide open......I grew up in a "sundown" town and had no ill will toward any and then I went into the Marine Corp where all bleed red and green and began to see the culturalism if you will....after the Marines I moved to Little Rock and in all honesty it was a cultural shock that began to breed a certain nervous suspicion.....at the end of the day what I found is listed above....both decent and and culturally worthless people of all races and colors.........and I have traveled far and wide.....this is the truth!

Sep 3, 2016
So you cannot answer my question just give a thumbs down…. Why is that?
I never criticize the President about the job he is doing. President Trump is a heathen because he stated he has never ask God for forgiveness because he believes he does everything right. That is a heathen.

As far as moving the USA Embassy to Jerusalem the Lord control's the heart of any leader (Proverbs 21:1). We are in the last of the last days. God has said:

But I have chosen Jerusalem, that my name might be there; and have chosen David to be over my people Israel (2 Chronicles 6:6).

The scripture says, "I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed (Genesis 12:3).”

Because of the moving of the American Embassy to Jerusalem, America will be highly blessed!!!!!!!

memyselfi

Jan 12, 2017
I never criticize the President about the job he is doing. President Trump is a heathen because he stated he has never ask God for forgiveness because he believes he does everything right. That is a heathen.

As far as moving the USA Embassy to Jerusalem the Lord control's the heart of any leader (Proverbs 21:1). We are in the last of the last days. God has said:

But I have chosen Jerusalem, that my name might be there; and have chosen David to be over my people Israel (2 Chronicles 6:6).

The scripture says, "I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed (Genesis 12:3).”

Because of the moving of the American Embassy to Jerusalem, America will be highly blessed!!!!!!!
Thank you for the answer.... When did he say he never asked G-d for forgiveness?