Is Beyonce really a demon possessed, illuminati witch, satanic lizard alien clone?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ugly
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
U

Ugly

Guest
How about Oprah? Is she one too.
Post YouTube videos as evidence, please and thank you.
Discuss it at great length.
This is quite an important subject after all.
An+'unflattering'+picture+of+Beyonc%C3%A9+performing+at+the+Super+Bowl's+halftime+show+has+transformed+into+a+fully-fledged+meme;+one+to+rival+McKayla+Maroney's+now-iconic+'Not+Impressed'+scowl.+4.gif

We are the Illuminati and we are watching you....
 
Did you know that Barbara Bush is actually Beyonce's mom? Barbara was artificially inseminated from sperm that was donated to the illuminati sperm bank over a 100 years ago by Anton Lavey's great uncle Larry.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ugly
Did you know that Barbara Bush is actually Beyonce's mom? Barbara was artificially inseminated from sperm that was donated to the illuminati sperm bank over a 100 years ago by Anton Lavey's great uncle Larry.

Ohhhhh.....
myyyyy.....
gaaaawwwssshhhhhh....
I'm soooooo going to have to blog about that now. Or maybe make a YouTube video. Soon as i go photoshop some proof.
 
Ohhhhh.....
myyyyy.....
gaaaawwwssshhhhhh....
I'm soooooo going to have to blog about that now. Or maybe make a YouTube video. Soon as i go photoshop some proof.

I actually have proof....birth certificates, phone records, adoption records and a picture of Larry with his "vile" of swimmers. I'm just afraid to post it because they will suicide me if I release this info.
 
I actually have proof....birth certificates, phone records, adoption records and a picture of Larry with his "vile" of swimmers. I'm just afraid to post it because they will suicide me if I release this info.

Even if they did they could just clone you back. Just hope they don't mess it up like they did to Beyonce.

8aa96230-6679-11e4-b731-f9d0cc92e249_beyonsway.gif
 
[video=youtube;4skxAm7EIuY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4skxAm7EIuY[/video]
 
Well I don't know about all that. Since I've never met the woman.But I will say that she rocked that "Precious Lord" take my hand gospel song and "Ava Maria " or however it's spelled. Frankly the lady can "saang".
 
You got it all wrong it's really the greys who control humans and the lizards control the greys who abduct humans for the galaxy blood bank and the poor little chupacabras got the short end of the stick ended up getting the left over scraps.
 
You got it all wrong it's really the greys who control humans and the lizards control the greys who abduct humans for the galaxy blood bank and the poor little chupacabras got the short end of the stick ended up getting the left over scraps.

What about the Nordics? Who do they control?
 
The blues now they are pretty cool, they dress in cool color pulsing clothes fly saucers with spinners.
 
They are like Nomads roaming the Galaxy not really knowing what to do ;)

Oh....so they are like gypsy's in a way? They only deal in cash and they hide it all in their childrens mattresses. They also own used space ship lots placed in in strategic locations between here and sirius.
 
Oh....so they are like gypsy's in a way? They only deal in cash and they hide it all in their childrens mattresses. They also own used space ship lots placed in in strategic locations between here and sirius.

Yup your exactly correct and most humans don't even know the moon is a docking spaceship sort of like a home base hotal for visiting earth from Sirius.
 
Yup your exactly correct and most humans don't even know the moon is a docking spaceship sort of like a home base hotal for visiting earth from Sirius.

You've got to be kidding, you can't be sirius!
 
Ohhhhh.....
myyyyy.....
gaaaawwwssshhhhhh....
I'm soooooo going to have to blog about that now. Or maybe make a YouTube video. Soon as i go photoshop some proof.

And barbs bush is the illegitimate daughter of Alester Crowley. Not even lying.
 
If you're really Sirius someone should get on the radio and tell everyone.