is bible the word of God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 21, 2019
I never said that or even implied that........quote me where I said or implied that.....false is false and I know many in false religions and none of them embrace the level of depravity that Islam does......
Doesn't this very statement indicate that you believe Islam to somehow be more evil than other religions? I think this is showing partiality to other false religions, and is unhelpful in dealing with this Muslim, who has an opportunity to learn here the truth about Jesus.

Nov 26, 2012
Impartial in your judgments? Another misnomer WE are to judge ALL things by the word of GOD pal......not be IMPARTIAL..........and the bolded is exactly what you have done every time you have engaged me in this thread

And to the UNDERLINED....this thread is NOT about any other religion than ISLAM........and he has CONSISTENTLY devalued Christianity while promoting ISLAM.....wake up pal
Dude, you seem angry. Jesus ate with sinners. We are supposed to plant seeds of truth and water them with love, not bulldoze forests of lies. Many of those lies have deep roots. You can’t...but the Spirit can convince. The opposer has to willing to listen to be taught. The first thing someone does when attacked is defend...or run. You lead someone to truth, not beat them with it.

And and a religion is a faith that honours a god. A cult honours a man or philosophy. Since Islam honours Allah they are indeed a religion.

Dec 12, 2013
Doesn't this very statement indicate that you believe Islam to somehow be more evil than other religions? I think this is showing partiality to other false religions, and is unhelpful in dealing with this Muslim, who has an opportunity to learn here the truth about Jesus.
NO it doesn't and I qualified what I said......NO WHERE have I stated what you imply.....FALSE IS FALSE <---this is a blanket statement placing ALL false religions/cults in the same group as FALSE.......the latter is equally true.....ISLAM does embrace a level of depravity that others DO NOT embrace......HOWEVER it does not change the fact that FALSE IS FALSE...........

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
You r not speaking truth.But if Quran was copied from Bible it would have same mistakes as Bible but it does'nt.Quran has a lot on Jesus ,unchanged n original from day one,a chapter on Mary.Yescthis is true I m lucky I m given even an audience,seeing arrogance n intolerance to non Christian's that caused billions of human beings to die as in inquests,crusades,slavery,colonization,holocaust n now wars for profit,it sure is surprising.Thank you for your kindness.
Absolute nonsense. Any causal reader must come to the obvious conclusion that the Koran is plagiarized from other works, namely the Jewish Holy Scriptures and New Testament writings.

Was Moses an Ishmaelite? What about David, who's family line is absolutely known?

Muslims and the Koran both reside in hopeless darkness and ultimate judgment.

God willing some may be given the Grace to Repent.

Nov 26, 2012
I want to reiterate the above.......the bible clearly states that JESUS is the creator of ALL things.......JESUS IS GOD
Just curious, can you share a few of the references where you got this info?

Dec 12, 2013
Dude, you seem angry. Jesus ate with sinners. We are supposed to plant seeds of truth and water them with love, not bulldoze forests of lies. Many of those lies have deep roots. You can’t...but the Spirit can convince. The opposer has to willing to listen to be taught. The first thing someone does when attacked is defend...or run. You lead someone to truth, not beat them with it.

And and a religion is a faith that honours a god. A cult honours a man or philosophy. Since Islam honours Allah they are indeed a religion.
False in your assessment number 1

False in your allegations number 2 (JESUS/JOHN -->blind leaders of the blind, white washed coffins willed with bones of dead men, snakes, vipers, hypocrites)

False in your assumption number 3 Paul we persuade MEN

And your last point is ignorant.......they are a cult.........

NOW.....are you a MUSLIM as well......defend the truth pal against ISLAM......

And JESUS eating with SINNERS has no bearing on my stance against Islam and the cult it represents....

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Look......Islam has blinded you to the actual truth....JESUS/the Word of God proves who he is.......

ALL things were created BY HIM and FOR HIM and he is BEFORE all things.

Let US make man in our IMAGE

The Father judgeth NO MAN, but hath committed all judgment unto the SON <---I saw the dead stand before GOD and the books were opened and they were judge out of those things written in the books

BEFORE ABRAHAM was I AM

MOSES <---who shall I say sent me <---Tell them I AM hath sent thee

He is the ICON of the invisible GOD

I and my FATHER are ONE

In beginning was the word, the word was WITH GOD and the WORD WAS GOD
THE WORD came to be flesh and DWELT AMONG US and we BEHELD HIS GLORY

I can go on ALL day PAL.........JESUS was GOD and he will JUDGE YOU at the GREAT WHITE THRONE judgment or the JUDGMENT SEAT OF CHRIST.........your KNEES will crack and you WILL BOW and you WILL CONFESS to his glory.......

If judged at the GREAT WHITE THRONE.....bad day for YOU......I suggest you acknowledge him by faith and make the bolded above.....whole lot better day!
The men and demons in hell, including Satan, will instantaneously bow down and worship Jesus as Lord, when He passes by. As He may on occasion, as hell itself is His creation also.

Dec 12, 2013
Just curious, can you share a few of the references where you got this info?
I already did

dcontroversal said:
Look......Islam has blinded you to the actual truth....JESUS/the Word of God proves who he is.......

ALL things were created BY HIM and FOR HIM and he is BEFORE all things.

Let US make man in our IMAGE

The Father judgeth NO MAN, but hath committed all judgment unto the SON <---I saw the dead stand before GOD and the books were opened and they were judge out of those things written in the books

BEFORE ABRAHAM was I AM

MOSES <---who shall I say sent me <---Tell them I AM hath sent thee

He is the ICON of the invisible GOD

I and my FATHER are ONE

In beginning was the word, the word was WITH GOD and the WORD WAS GOD
THE WORD came to be flesh and DWELT AMONG US and we BEHELD HIS GLORY

I can go on ALL day PAL.........JESUS IS GOD and he will JUDGE YOU at the GREAT WHITE THRONE judgment or the JUDGMENT SEAT OF CHRIST.........your KNEES will crack and you WILL BOW and you WILL CONFESS to his glory.......

If judged at the GREAT WHITE THRONE.....bad day for YOU......I suggest you acknowledge him by faith and make the bolded above.....whole lot better day!

Dec 12, 2013
The men and demons in hell, including Satan, will instantaneously bow down and worship Jesus as Lord, when He passes by. As He may on occasion, as hell itself is His creation also.
Quote scriptures that state as much.......yeah i know..EVERY KNEE shall bow and EVERY TONGUE shall confess <--->directed at MEN......

Dec 12, 2013
I am utterly amazed at the Christian/Islamic apologists in this thread.........make a stance against the truth being posted to defend ISLAM.......utterly sickening

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Quote scriptures that state as much.......yeah i know..EVERY KNEE shall bow and EVERY TONGUE shall confess <--->directed at MEN......
Speculation on my part. But occasional visits are probably inevitable in an eternal hell. Sin was rampant upon the earth and Jesus the Lord being God was utterly untouched by any of it. So a visit to hell is no problem whatsoever for Jesus. Recall the several recorded Christophanies on earth....

Dec 12, 2013
Speculation on my part. But occasional visits are probably inevitable in an eternal hell. Sin was rampant upon the earth and Jesus the Lord being God was utterly untouched by any of it. So a visit to hell is no problem whatsoever for Jesus. Recall the several recorded Christophanies on earth....
I don't buy it.......Hell will be cast into the Lake of fire per Revelation and the smoke of that torment will ascend before the throne night and day forever.....there will be no need for a pass by.....IMV

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I don't buy it.......Hell will be cast into the Lake of fire per Revelation and the smoke of that torment will ascend before the throne night and day forever.....there will be no need for a pass by.....IMV
I have no problem with that. One way or another.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

Since Islam honours Allah they are indeed a religion.

In fact they are honoring Satan and his demon hoard. There is no need or profit to honor false religions.

Nov 26, 2012
False in your assessment number 1

False in your allegations number 2 (JESUS/JOHN -->blind leaders of the blind, white washed coffins willed with bones of dead men, snakes, vipers, hypocrites)

False in your assumption number 3 Paul we persuade MEN

And your last point is ignorant.......they are a cult.........

NOW.....are you a MUSLIM as well......defend the truth pal against ISLAM......

And JESUS eating with SINNERS has no bearing on my stance against Islam and the cult it represents....
You respond quickly and irrationally. What truth do suppose I defend? A Muslim comes to a Christian site in hopes to convert us. He didn’t come here seeking answers, he came to instruct. He believes he is as correct as you think you are. It would be a waste of time trying to teach you something. I explained that the English language defines Islam as a religion. It’s not my opinion, it’s a fact. You called me ignorant. Unteachable. I’m not upset when people disagree with me. If I don’t get in his face, it doesn’t mean I’m a Muslim.

True- Paul says we persuade men. We persuade men with logic and facts. The Muslim who came here thinks he has the facts and hasn’t responded to my post to him. If he wants to debate intectually, I will oblige. If he just here to expose his ignorance...mission accomplished!

Dec 12, 2013

In fact they are honoring Satan and his demon hoard. There is no need or profit to honor false religions.
Exactly.......what would we call a group that worships the devil.......or groups like those that worshiped Jim Jones, or Heaven's Gate........actually if one really gets down n dirty......religion and cult are interchangeable when it comes to any group that does not hold the truth...........Islam follows the words of ONE MAN <----this is a cult

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Not all Jews hated Jesus (although the Pharisees clearly did), and the first Christians were Jews. In the same way, I also believe that not all Muslims hate Jesus, although I do agree that those who persecute Christians, especially to the point of death, do hate Jesus. However, this is surely a minority of Muslims. Plenty of other religions also kill Christians - Jews and Hindus, for example, but I think it's inaccurate to say all people of one religion hate Jesus. Not knowing is different to hating, in my view.
The problem isn't that not all Muslims hate Jesus. The problem is that NO Muslims LOVE Jesus, and "love his appearing".
Or are waiting on Him and for Him, keep His Commandments. Or truly know Him for who He really is and what He has done, His glorious Works of Grace and Power.

Dec 12, 2013
You respond quickly and irrationally. What truth do suppose I defend? A Muslim comes to a Christian site in hopes to convert us. He didn’t come here seeking answers, he came to instruct. He believes he is as correct as you think you are. It would be a waste of time trying to teach you something. I explained that the English language defines Islam as a religion. It’s not my opinion, it’s a fact. You called me ignorant. Unteachable. I’m not upset when people disagree with me. If I don’t get in his face, it doesn’t mean I’m a Muslim.

True- Paul says we persuade men. We persuade men with logic and facts. The Muslim who came here thinks he has the facts and hasn’t responded to my post to him. If he wants to debate intectually, I will oblige. If he just here to expose his ignorance...mission accomplished!
I responded based upon what you said......you ASSUMED I was angry....then you chastised me like you are my boss or pastor for responding in the same style that JESUS or John did to the false teachers of their day.....then you tripled down by asserting that we have no ability to persuade men by our words and or stance which we can do and have done by reasoning.....and then on top of all that you ignore the fact that they follow the words of ONE MAN, who was FALSE and STARTED a CULT......who cares what the English language defines them as.....at the end of the day you assaulted ME for making a stand against one of the biggest scourges of the planet.....so excuse me for not taking kindly to you, by default defending ISLAM by your assault on my defense of the truth.........!!!

Nov 26, 2012

Religion- the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.

Cult- a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object.

Even Satanism is a “religion”.

Dec 12, 2013
Cult- a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object.

QURAN/Muhammad <-----a particular figure and OBJECT--->MECCA/STONE/QURAN

Thanks for confirming they are a cult by definition