is bible the word of God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
And my disappointment is that you would rather spout off about this sinner for whom Christ died, and abuse and denigrate his religion and culture as somehow more evil than other false religions and cultures, than focus on the key issues and how he might come to know Jesus. Remember, if we have not love, we are nothing.
What the heck are you talking about!?

You have a kinda prideful self righteousness. You would rather bite at your brothers and sisters in Christ, than give and defend THE Gospel.

I gave this muslim THE Gospel unto Salvation a week ago. He utterly rejected it and continued to promulgate his islamic heresies. I gave him a batch of Scripture proving Jesus IS God. He utterly rejected them and continued promulgating islamic heresies. He was shown kindness, patience and love, yet continued, ON A CHRISTIAN website, to promulgate islamic heresies.

And how ridiculous to bring "other religions and the world reject Christ too" into the conversation. OBVIOUSLY they do. AND when one of them come here we deal with THEIR heresy. But HE IS THE ONE HERE NOW WITH THE ISLAMIC HERESIES. You can't understand that?

Please stop clubbing your brethren. Thank You!

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Oh I know and agree migo........and like I have been saying for some time....and rejected by most....the Daughter of BABYLON, A.K.A. the LADY of the Kingdoms whose National symbols of a LADY, Eagle and woman is SUDDENLY destroyed in a strike from a coalition of Russia, IRAN and TURKEY.......She may MOUNT her DEFENSES to the UTMOST heavens, OVERSHADOW with WINGS and make war from the air with NO FEAR of INVASION, but her DEMISE is ordained and decreed by GOD and they will BURN her with FIRE in a strike that comes from the NORTH, from THENCE that KILLS ALL of her YOUNG MEN OF WAR that REMAIN in their BASES and forbear to FIGHT because HER ability to RESPOND has been HINDERED BY GOD.........

BUT hey......10.5 billion to 1 which nation it is after ALL 80 characteristics are applied to the modern nations is not good enough for most!!!!!
Let us earnestly pray that we are not around to witness this happening. Really I do love the USA, protector of Israel. I can see that once taken out of the way, the persecution of Israel can commence with full force.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Discernment is the ability to judge rightly- agree.

It’s effectively divides truth from lies- agree

Islam is full of false prophets-agree

Here’s the point I’ve been making. If you are going to have an intellectual debate, especially regarding something as personal as your faith you need to be accurate, not emotional. When he argues that Christians led the crusades and killed millions, that was inaccurate. Christ told us to love our enemies not kill them. Instead of debunking his argument it was insinuated all muslims are pediphiles and necrophiliacs. It just escalates aggression. Telling a Muslim he worships Satan won’t lead him to Christ. Hopefully when we get an opportunity to discuss how Christ is Lord with a devout enemy we don’t give him reason to hate us.
"Telling a Muslim he worships Satan won’t lead him to Christ."
Oh it might. That would depend on whether God gives this person conviction of sin.
Intellectual arguments only go so far. Conviction is what matters.

Dec 12, 2013
Speaking the Truth with a proper motive (Salvation of souls to the Glory of God) is the very epitome of love. Maybe we are focusing on "delivery" too strongly maybe not.

I do not think that it matters much one way or another. Both John B. and Paul had fruitful ministries. James was killed off early as he was probably a fire and brimstone type preacher. It varies and it should.
I know and agree....somewhere along the line Christianity got offended at the truth....Jesus had all types....from the ooey gooey love disciple John to the SONS of THUNDER and even though I have been constantly raked over the coals by a Few like circus circus.....the Lord has USED ME to witness to MILLIONS in the last 31 years and if not for bragging and boasting and stating before men ALL that the Lord has used me for I could state many things about how many have been led to the Lord, changed, brought on line etc......MY view is the following....

The problem with Christianity today....NO real power because it has been watered down, believers are easily offended, afraid to OFFEND anyone with the truth, coddling false cults/religions for the sake of trying to win one at the expense of the hard, naked truth........Jesus cut it straight and was not concerned with who got offended at the truth so did John the dipper, PAUL, Elijah etc.........they laid the AX to the root and let the chips fall where they fell......

When anyone that was offended walked away from JESUS he DID NOT coddle them, run them down and beg them to receive the truth.....and this is what Christianity has sunken to........it utterly sickens me........

Dec 12, 2013
Hey Mate.......go study the following....Psalm 137 which is the first reference to the Prodigy (Daughter) of Babylon......then Jeremiah 50,51......also pay attention to the BLEND of Classical Babylon with a YET future nation identified as the Daughter of BABYLON with HER chief city called BABYLON in Isaiah 13, 21, 47 and the change in DANIEL, the plural and then singular usage of the verbiage in the words used when God's hand writes on the wall and then interpreted by Daniel (change is words). Ezekiel, Habakkuk and Revelation.....

there are 80 characteristics listed and when the math is done and applied to the modern nations the math works out to 10.5 billion to 1 which nation it is.........

300 million to 1 to hit the lottery
190 million to 1 to get hit by lightning and live on any given day

10.5 billion to 1 which nation it is.........

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I know and agree....somewhere along the line Christianity got offended at the truth....Jesus had all types....from the ooey gooey love disciple John to the SONS of THUNDER and even though I have been constantly raked over the coals by a Few like circus circus.....the Lord has USED ME to witness to MILLIONS in the last 31 years and if not for bragging and boasting and stating before men ALL that the Lord has used me for I could state many things about how many have been led to the Lord, changed, brought on line etc......MY view is the following....

The problem with Christianity today....NO real power because it has been watered down, believers are easily offended, afraid to OFFEND anyone with the truth, coddling false cults/religions for the sake of trying to win one at the expense of the hard, naked truth........Jesus cut it straight and was not concerned with who got offended at the truth so did John the dipper, PAUL, Elijah etc.........they laid the AX to the root and let the chips fall where they fell......

When anyone that was offended walked away from JESUS he DID NOT coddle them, run them down and beg them to receive the truth.....and this is what Christianity has sunken to........it utterly sickens me........
When anyone that was offended walked away from JESUS he DID NOT coddle them, run them down and beg them to receive the truth

Absolutely true. God graciously takes the initiative. After that the sheep that hear His voice follow, the rest do not. Not complicated.

K

kaylagrl

Look Christian's are leaving for atheism the biggest new and vastly growing group.You should worry about that.Islam teaches its followers to love n respect Jesus.

He Rat finds this useful... why am I not surprised rofl

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Look Christian's are leaving for atheism the biggest new and vastly growing group.You should worry about that.Islam teaches its followers to love n respect Jesus.
No worries here. All that are foreordained will be justified, sanctified and glorified. Not one will be lost, snatched, missing or forgotten.

"Islam teaches its followers to love n respect Jesus"
But Islam does not teach its followers to Glorify Jesus as Lord and God, wait for Him and love His appearing. Israel will do so as well.....eventually.

U

UnderGrace

So true.

U

UnderGrace

It is possible that it is a false flag event........There was a plan by the U.S. to attack....Iraq, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan and Iran...........what is left on that list??

Persia......and lest we forget ......history repeats itself.....the last time Persia and Babylon fought.....Persia won
You have exactly right here. exactly right!!!

K

kaylagrl

And my disappointment is that you would rather spout off about this sinner for whom Christ died, and abuse and denigrate his religion and culture as somehow more evil than other false religions and cultures, than focus on the key issues and how he might come to know Jesus. Remember, if we have not love, we are nothing.
Says the Rat that believes Jews were treated well under Nazis. rofl

K

kaylagrl

Actually, *all* countries are enemies of Christ, not just Islamic ones. I believe that making Islam out to be especially evil is unhelpful, especially considering that the people of most "Islamic countries" are probably more moral, on average, than the people of most Western countries. (But Christians fortunately are not saved by being moral).

And remember that Jesus said He would rather the Church of Sardis be hot or cold, rather than lukewarm. At least the so-called "Islamic countries" have the courage to admit they are not "Christian countries". Unlike the so-called "Christian countries", who with their loose morals, thefts, wars and murders all written into their worldly "laws", are largely a blasphemy when the name of Christ is invoked.

As for all those who reject salvation through the only way by which it may be attained - the blood and sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

Come now Rat what fresh nonsense is this?! More moral?! Speak to any woman who isn't indoctrinated and ask them how "moral" they are. They are treated worse than dung. They have no rights, no freedoms. Muhammed himself was a murderer and a pedophile. What you're saying is foolishness as usual.

They have the "courage"?! Are you dense? Do you know anything about Muslim history? smh Why do I waste my breath on someone indoctrinated into secular beliefs.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
You should earnestly consider the following:
God declares dozens of times that He is The Savior. Savior of Israel, and Jesus is that promised Savior come in the flesh of Israel and the gentiles.

Allah is saving nobody.

U

UnderGrace

Actually, *all* countries are enemies of Christ, not just Islamic ones. I believe that making Islam out to be especially evil is unhelpful, especially considering that the people of most "Islamic countries" are probably more moral, on average, than the people of most Western countries. (But Christians fortunately are not saved by being moral).

And remember that Jesus said He would rather the Church of Sardis be hot or cold, rather than lukewarm. At least the so-called "Islamic countries" have the courage to admit they are not "Christian countries". Unlike the so-called "Christian countries", who with their loose morals, thefts, wars and murders all written into their worldly "laws", are largely a blasphemy when the name of Christ is invoked.

As for all those who reject salvation through the only way by which it may be attained - the blood and sacrifice of Jesus Christ.
You need to separate out the people from the beliefs (religion).
There is absolutely nothing defensible in the doctrines of the the Koran because it start off with the wrong premises and therefore everything else is error and it is not inspired by God....so it is fake.
I would agree we should not vilify the people/adherents to this religion because they are just as lost as billions of other people.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
You need to separate out the people from the beliefs (religion).
There is absolutely nothing defensible in the doctrines of the the Koran because it start off with the wrong premises and therefore everything else is error and it is not inspired by God....so it is fake.
I would agree we should not vilify the people/adherents to this religion because they are just as lost as billions of other people.
Neither should we accomodate their beliefs as somehow equivalent.

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
The Koran Directly Attacks Christianity

"There is a move in the United States and the entire Western World to block anything from being said negatively against Islam.
Exposing Islam and its doctrines that are contrary to Western culture is called Hate Speech. In both Europe and Canada , Christians
have been heavily fined and threatened with jail for speaking negatively about Islam.
Telling the truth accurately means nothing, as it is classified as Hate Speech."

https://www.defendproclaimthefaith.org/blog_koran_hate_speech.htm

Sura 6.101 Wonderful Originator of the heavens and the earth! How could He have a son when He has no consort, and He (Himself) created everything, and He is the Knower of all things.

Sura 9.30 And the Jews say: Uzair is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!