Is Biden actually the President Elect?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Reasons why Trump lost the election
Blowing off science and doctors during a pandemic
Remember when he hired that which doctor to promote a covid drug?
Failure to display a modicum of professional decorum and acting like a toddler
he lost the entire State of Arizona for disrespecting a Vietnam vet who was dying of brain cancer
Hurting Farmers with his soybean tariffs

Jul 23, 2018
The votes are in. Trump lost
HOW ABOUT a counterpunch by trump?

Biden got in with massive fraud ,stole the election.

Trump calls in the doj and declares martial law until the fraud gets into the daylight.

Then parade the fraud in front of the american people.

Arrest all involved.
Maximum sentences

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
It's all over but the paperwork
America has spoken and we have served the great orange one his eviction notice

stepbystep

Aug 31, 2020
how does that reflect on the actual op?
In the op you stated: purpose of this thread is to address the actual facts of the voting process in the US

I was addressing the actual facts of the voting process in the US. Our Government is set in such a way that the President has very little power when it comes to making Laws that govern the American people. Those who concentrate only on the Presidency are losing sight of the real power in our Governing system. That being the Congress, especially the Senate.

It really does not matter if Biden or Trump ends up being confirmed as President IF the Republicans maintain control of the Senate. If, however, the Republicans lose the Senate, THEN it matters who wins the Presidency. To pay little to no attention to who controls the House and Senate has caused many problems for the American people. It is a simple lack of understanding of how our Government works.

stepbystep

Aug 31, 2020
It's all over but the paperwork
America has spoken and we have served the great orange one his eviction notice
I do not care either way, but you had better be careful of what you wish for. God may well give you what you wish for, and that is not always a good thing. Rather than place your trust/faith in man, repent and turn to God.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
In the op you stated: purpose of this thread is to address the actual facts of the voting process in the US

I was addressing the actual facts of the voting process in the US. Our Government is set in such a way that the President has very little power when it comes to making Laws that govern the American people. Those who concentrate only on the Presidency are losing sight of the real power in our Governing system. That being the Congress, especially the Senate.

It really does not matter if Biden or Trump ends up being confirmed as President IF the Republicans maintain control of the Senate. If, however, the Republicans lose the Senate, THEN it matters who wins the Presidency. To pay little to no attention to who controls the House and Senate has caused many problems for the American people. It is a simple lack of understanding of how our Government works.
Finally someone that knows what they are talking about. Thank you for responding correctly.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Dynasties only now happen on tv. Entertaining to watch, not so entertaining to have to endure one!

I think people need to face up to reality and start cooperating with each other in a republican democracy like the US, whatever their background and wherever they may be from, and figure out what you have to do to live in peace. I mean really.

The rest of the world is kinda tired of the he said - she said soap opera melodramas.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Voted for Trump twice.
Isn't that illegal? I like Trump, certainly better than any Communist, but voting twice is sinking to Cheating Joe's level, don't you think?

Kenneth Copeland doesn't seem to agree :ROFL:
The comments were funny, though.
"Can someone tell him that Halloween is over "
"Can someone send this demon back to the shadow realm?"
"He looks like Jigsaw without the white makeup and red bullseyes on the cheek bones."
"The Demons seem to be glitching."
"Giving the Joker a run for his money - this clown"

K

kaylagrl

Reasons why Trump lost the election
Blowing off science and doctors during a pandemic
Remember when he hired that which doctor to promote a covid drug?
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...earing-masks-as-political-theater/ar-BB19C3pg

1605101356282.jpeg

Failure to display a modicum of professional decorum and acting like a toddler
he lost the entire State of Arizona for disrespecting a Vietnam vet who was dying of brain cancer
Hurting Farmers with his soybean tariffs

You mean like Biden calling people names, telling them they are "d%$n liars" and saying they are fat? Why di you think they kept him in the basement?! rofl Scared to death of what was going to come out of his mouth.

L

lenna

I'll do a special for you

I said all those things but in other threads

I created the op just to post the facts and not for debate

in fact, I created the op BECAUSE of those who do not understand how the election works

I can't help it if people just cannot stop the arguing and debating.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Isn't that illegal? I like Trump, certainly better than any Communist, but voting twice is sinking to Cheating Joe's level, don't you think?

The comments were funny, though.
"Can someone tell him that Halloween is over "
"Can someone send this demon back to the shadow realm?"
"He looks like Jigsaw without the white makeup and red bullseyes on the cheek bones."
"The Demons seem to be glitching."
"Giving the Joker a run for his money - this clown"
Not if once was in the primary election.

May 29, 2020
We already know that it hasn't been audited yet and that Trump will probably not accept defeat even after the final verdict. He's delusionally Narcissistic.
Ya know, it's probably a good thing that the election is checked out by the DOJ, then trumpits will have nothing to whine about when Joe is vindicated.

May 29, 2020
According to a poll quoted by Laura Instagram on DNN 70% of Repub's "feel the election was neither free or fair" - would that include the red states votes?

"feel" - no evidence yet.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
According to a poll quoted by Laura Instagram on DNN 70% of Repub's "feel the election was neither free or fair" - would that include the red states votes?

"feel" - no evidence yet.
I'm bored with the subject. This is supposed to be Christian Chat not media chat. Did anybody ever hear either one of them say JESUS IS LORD?

May 29, 2020
I'm bored with the subject. This is supposed to be Christian Chat not media chat. Did anybody ever hear either one of them say JESUS IS LORD?
Joe headed to church on sunday - trumpet hit the golf course.