Is Biden actually the President Elect?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 18, 2020
This is from my congressional district. The GOP woman, Kathy Barnett’s, that ran is thankfully not conceding and demanding a recount. Anyone saying there is no proof of fraud is ignorant or lying:

⚰️🧟 Dawn of the "Voting Dead" in PA04 💀🪦

These are SOME of the DEAD people who voted in our election. THIS IS WHY WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT. We have a voter integrity issue in MONTCO. View attachment 222743

And they all voted dem 101%

The guy born in 1853 has been voting dem now about 30 times!

S

Scribe

Most of the prophecies i hear are what is best classified as fortune cookie prophecies.
So general that they have a 99% chance of being right.

But your post is equally as general.

Kim clement nailed it with the trump election over a year before trump even considered running.

Good guess. This is an embarrassment to Christianity. But these pillow prophets are also prophesied in the Word of God.

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
Good guess. This is an embarrassment to Christianity. But these pillow prophets are also prophesied in the Word of God.
Exactly, it's an absolute disgrace. I was thinking this morning if some of this stuff is how some of the elect will be deceived.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
Is Biden actually the president elect?
No, he is not.

In point of fact President Donald Trump won by a landslide.
He won't concede of course. The Commander in Chief of the most powerful military in the world would never concede to thievery and still hold his head high as leader of the free world. Which is why President Donald Trump will never ever allow the thieves behind this election to triumph.

S

Scribe

Exactly, it's an absolute disgrace. I was thinking this morning if some of this stuff is how some of the elect will be deceived.
The elect won't be deceived. At least not in a permanent way. The lying signs and wonders of the Antichrist administration will probably be much more convincing. Fire from heaven seems a bit dramatic. Even then it says "if it were possible, the very elect would be deceived" which suggests a strong delusion but the elect will still see through it. The tares and pretenders, not so much.

This roll of the dice guessing who will win an election and being right is proof of nothing.

Even telling people "This is your season of change, expect a breakthrough" is not the gift of prophesy. It is fake pretense at being a clairvoyant and they aren't even that impressive.

Those that had familiar spirits could tell people where they lost something and other such details that shocked their client because they were conversing with demons and the evil spirit actually know things in the present that they can convey to a person. But even they could not tell the future they just pretend to tell the future using the same methods of these that claim to be prophets in the church but aren't. "Something good is going to happen to you this year" They have a pretty good chance of being correct. Or "Someone you know that is close to you recently went to the hospital, God is saying they are going to recover from this" That has a good chance of being true.
"You're going through a difficult time in a relationship right now aren't you?" Oh wow... how did you know? (Frankly the ones falling for this stuff are such a nut job there is a good chance they are always suffering in some kind of drama as it relates to their relationships)

This is not New Testament gifts of prophesy and those that do it if they really believe they are operating in the Spirit were taught to "say whatever comes to your mind" and think that it is how the gift works. They were taught hogwash and fell for it. That is not how the real gift works.

There is such a thing as New Testament prophecy and some seem to operate in this gift more than others in the Church but they don't call themselves prophets. They seek God in prayer and know the difference between the voice of the Spirit and their own imaginations. An example in Acts was prophesying a famine that would cause great suffering and to be able to prepare for it and help those that would be in the most need IN THE CHURCH.

We also see them prophesying bondage for Paul if he went to Jerusalem. So I do believe these examples tell us that we can expect this gift in the church. This other false prophesy is being used by the enemy to discount all prophesy and make people closed to any of the real manifestations of the Spirit in the church. But God knew this kind of fakery and false gifts would always be with the church and that is why there is so much in the scriptures to give us guidance and direction concerning the actual gifts of the Spirit. We know from the misuse of the gifts in the very beginning of the church not to be surprised when we see them misused or faked today.

I have seen the real gift of prophesy in action. Times Square Church had these food trucks that went around the city and distributed food and much needed supplies to homeless and desperate people and they would preach the gospel to them. There are pastors today that were saved from that ministry. The Holy Spirit told the pastor (David Wilkerson) to not send out the trucks for several weeks or months I forget how long exactly they were held back. People who were involved in that ministry kept asking him "when are we going to start going out again" and he would tell them "I am praying and I just keep hearing the Lord telling me to wait and to keep them stocked up." Then 911 happened and he heard the clear direction of the Spirit tell him to "Go" take them to ground Zero and minister to the first responders. The first responders were meeting at the trucks and getting free water and food and using them as meeting locations before they even had their own trailers and other equipment brought in for the long haul. The volunteers that normally used the food trucks to minister and pray for homeless were ministering and praying for the first responders. This is a new testament example of real prophesy that prepared a local assembly for real life hands on evangelism and meeting human needs in a crisis.

They did not make a big deal about this story or try to get on the news or seek glory or get on TBN. Every time David Wilkerson was asked by the News media to be interviewed, he refused.

Since that time this story has been retold by some Christians who are of the false prophesy camp and they have exaggerated the facts and made up things trying to impress people (as they do) and that has caused others to discount the story having any truth to it but I remember when it happened. The story does not need any embellishments, it was a great encouragement to that local church about the power of prayer and listening to God. It was not intended that it be used to convince skeptics. This was simply a case in point of being prepared to meet a need by listening to God.

Fake prophets can't stand to keep a prophesy private to a local assembly. As soon as they hear about a real manifestation of the Spirit they will broadcast it to the world and add all sorts of embellishments to the story rendering it a lie and setting themselves up for ridicule and exposure. Next thing you know stories are being told about how God told David Wilkerson about 9/11 and that he warned his church about it. That did not happen. But God did warn him to prepare the trucks for something and to not send them out on their normal ministry and he did not know why. Why can't the real story be enough? No they want to convince skeptics so badly that they think they have to embellish the truth and all they do is drive people further away.

J

Johnjo

I have a problem seeing what good Trump is doing for the country now, even though his cult is screaming from the top of their lungs that He (yes, his disciples are now using capital H) is saving the country. I guess a coup is okay, then...

By refusing to concede and accusing the democrats of fraud he is putting the entire country in grave danger. How can his supporters be so fooled into his games? Or are they fooling him into all this nonsense?

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
The great orange one is the one who's trying to stage a coup and undermine our Democratic process.
This is what aspiring dictators do

T

TheIndianGirl

Does anyone think the "Kraken" exists? I think it is overblown, whatever it is.

L

lenna

I have a problem seeing what good Trump is doing for the country now, even though his cult is screaming from the top of their lungs that He (yes, his disciples are now using capital H) is saving the country. I guess a coup is okay, then...

By refusing to concede and accusing the democrats of fraud he is putting the entire country in grave danger. How can his supporters be so fooled into his games? Or are they fooling him into all this nonsense?

well yes you do have a problem, but it's not Trump. I prefer not to respond to this type of post and even though I created the op, the purpose for which I created it has long since been forgotten and I said I would not bother with it anymore...but this post is truly deserving of a response as it is a driver of false information and personal drama...your own personal drama which I suspect is actually nothing more than mocking and disrespect

there is no cult of Trump. there are millions of decent Americans who have lost their jobs or are being told to stay home because of the CULT OF COVID and the false news that goes along with it. these people decline the whacked out propaganda and platform of the left and so they vote for Trump and are enthusiastic about it because of the last 4 years of a greatly improved economy and the freeing up of the dirty laundry lists enacted by Obama in which it was made so difficult to do business, that people were hard up to comply with the inane and sometimes impossible demands put upon them

in your petty observations, this constitutes a cult. but you are actually repeating what you have heard coming from the left and you therefore attain billboard status and can claim zombie like attention to their details

I will continue in the next post because walls of text are no fun to read and I am sure you have a small attention span, judging by your constant mockery and inability for original thought

L

lenna

so continued from post 114

again, with regards to that problem you say you have, it IS YOUR problem so glad at least you are able to verify that is so

I haven't seen anyone capitalize the H so is that something the left has made up? most of what is heard about Trump and those who have voted for him, is as false as ballerina slippers on a crow. I know that, because I do take into account both sides of the great divide so as not to come out as ignorant and uninformed as so many on the left

there is no coup from the right. the actual coup is the one enacted by the lying democrats. the extended and failed investigation into so called 'Russia Gate' was nothing but a farce and yes, an actual coup held by liars and devilish people who have been so content with their seats in the house for so long, they do not remember what it is to be honest and to actually get something done besides boozy lunches and big ticket items paid for by something called bribery. sadly, the right is also guilty of this which is why we have RHINOS who also despise the President. it has been called the swamp. IMO, it is more like the LaBrea Tar Pits in CA, which if you fall in, you cannot leave and after awhile you become a fossil.

so a coup is good enough for the left, but as usual, the left says the other side is doing what they are actually doing or have done. that, is textbook Marxism.

rastai

Aug 15, 2020
well yes you do have a problem, but it's not Trump. I prefer not to respond to this type of post and even though I created the op, the purpose for which I created it has long since been forgotten and I said I would not bother with it anymore...but this post is truly deserving of a response as it is a driver of false information and personal drama...your own personal drama which I suspect is actually nothing more than mocking and disrespect

there is no cult of Trump. there are millions of decent Americans who have lost their jobs or are being told to stay home because of the CULT OF COVID and the false news that goes along with it. these people decline the whacked out propaganda and platform of the left and so they vote for Trump and are enthusiastic about it because of the last 4 years of a greatly improved economy and the freeing up of the dirty laundry lists enacted by Obama in which it was made so difficult to do business, that people were hard up to comply with the inane and sometimes impossible demands put upon them

in your petty observations, this constitutes a cult. but you are actually repeating what you have heard coming from the left and you therefore attain billboard status and can claim zombie like attention to their details

I will continue in the next post because walls of text are no fun to read and I am sure you have a small attention span, judging by your constant mockery and inability for original thought
Trump followers are absolutely a cult at this point. Blindly following all the false narrative that he purposes. Willing to allow him to stage a coupe under the false pretense of election fraud. It is the most disgusting display i have ever seen. Trump won in 2016. Was it fair and square? Probably not but he won. Trump lost this election badly. There is absolutely nothing that can overturn this election other then a fascist coupe. In life sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. You accept defeat and move on you don't start a civil war so that you can overturn an election. This is pure evil.

L

lenna

continued from post 115

he is within his rights to refuse to concede and good for him. another lie, is that Biden is the president-elect, but he is no more the president- elect than Bugs Bunny.

Four Times the Results of a Presidential Election Were Contested
“Rigged” may not be the way to describe them, but there were definitely some shenanigans happening

nothing new with contested elections. further, the left has a long and colorful history of voter fraud. as an American, you should be aware of that. however sometimes people find such things inconvenient and prefer to leave that on some page in a history book.

the democrats are without compare in their desires to commit fraud, perpetuate fraud and spread fraud like manure in a field and sadly the right has left them to it without much intervention, so, I say shame on that lazy loutish lot as well. pre Trump, they seemed to only take up space

what is actually going to put this country in DANGER DANGER DANGER is a failing dirty old man in the White House who has already said he will be undoing much of what Trump has done to stabilize the East. Iran is the enemy of most of the world, not just this country, and renewing the agreement with them is gong to destabilize the entire region and I did not have to hear that on the news...anyone with half a brain should know that. which indicates Biden does not even have that much

you are either some kind of troll, which I personally think of you as, or you are a sponge for whatever the left parades before you. there are not games going on.

I am sorry to tell you that this country is now in danger and there will be hell to pay if Biden does get in the White House and it is very doubtful that he will be there even 3 months if he makes it that far

L

lenna

Trump followers are absolutely a cult at this point. Blindly following all the false narrative that he purposes. Willing to allow him to stage a coupe under the false pretense of election fraud. It is the most disgusting display i have ever seen. Trump won in 2016. Was it fair and square? Probably not but he won. Trump lost this election badly. There is absolutely nothing that can overturn this election other then a fascist coupe. In life sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. You accept defeat and move on you don't start a civil war so that you can overturn an election. This is pure evil.

is it ok to tell you to just shut up?

that is all your posts are worth.

you have nothing of value to say. you are just a billboard for the liars on the left

ps. Biden is NOT the president elect and if you were so well informed you would know that

not interested in discussing anything with you. you do not discuss, you simply post trollish nonsense

further, you desire to spread lies. that, is not worthy of anyone posting on this site, so I guess you do not have a moral compass

L

lenna

Does anyone think the "Kraken" exists? I think it is overblown, whatever it is.

that is an expression

it is actually a mythical beast : The kraken is a legendary cephalopod-like sea monster of gigantic size in Scandinavian folklore.

when a person uses that expression, 'release the kraken', they mean get down to business and get real and do something about whatever qualifies in the use of said expression

don't get worked up over it. it is an expression in normal use in the vernacular; nothing more