Is chat down?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

IBDesmond

Senior Member
Jan 25, 2013
148
3
0
I don't know if it's just the internet that I'm using which is rubbish or whether chat is actually down.

I tried to look for a thread about it but couldn't find one so I figured I would post in the Single's forum where most of my CC famalam is!
 
It must be blocked in this library or something cos when I go on it, it says there's nobody online and it won't load the other rooms :(
 
That was back in the old days. These days it's for a free internet connection.
 
Yeh exactly Lynx. My internet is down at home and I got things to do so I popped into the local