Is climate change the end for us?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 14, 2017
I’ve been reading some about climate change and how it’s going to effect us. I’ve seen people saying the world is going to end a humans will be going extinct in 10 years. I don’t know what to think and I’m very scared. Some of the things people are saying unfortunately has made me have questions about God. Are humans really going to be wiped out in 10 years if we don’t get our act together?

Simao

Oct 30, 2017
I wouldn't worry about "climate change". If you read the bible - specifically the book of revelation, you will learn that the fate of the world will ultimately be decided by God.

Jun 15, 2019
Hi Alex, I agree with Simao. At the end of the day, God will have the final judgement. We won’t know when will that day come, but we have this assurance that ultimately, God has the final say :)
In Noah’s ark, there was a rainbow that God promise to never flood the world again.

R

Rasputin_OZ

Climate been changing for thousands of years.. World gets cold we get ice age, world gets hot ice melts .. Scientists have no idea really...