Is covid a front for dictatorship?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
It's the biggest fraud humanity has ever seen. How many massive protests across the world for freedom (without death waves thereafter) do we need to see year after year before people finally realize and admit this is all a lie. The flu completly went away and those numbers were used for the fake illness (COVID=Certificate Of Vaccination IDentification & 19=AI -- they like to throw it in your face) Of course this is all about control. It's a takeover and the attempt to form a world government, modeled like that in China under the CCP. Agenda 2030. Operation Lockstep. It's evil. It's rotten. Hell has enlarged it's mouth for those who perpetrated this and those who promote it. God have mercy on them.
It's like 911 all over again, 3000 people killed so Bush could get oil out of Iraq with mass propaganda and lies so the people would support it. I think this is just part of the plan so governments can start microchipping people and full fill the mark of the beast prophecy. We are closer to Armageddon than any other generation in historý.

O

Oblio

Brantford approves of this message! Lol

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I hope I don't offend, but this is the best way I know of saying it: they have the world by the short and curlies. And they ain't gonna let go! I hope I'm wrong.
That is wrong, they think they have the world by the short and curlies, but they didn't factor in the Lord Jesus. The battle belongs to Him and they are cowards.

O

Oblio

That is wrong, they think they have the world by the short and curlies, but they didn't factor in the Lord Jesus. The battle belongs to Him and they are cowards.
In that case, we need to repent.
His dominion is an eternal dominion, His kingdom endures from generation to generation.
All the peoples of the earth are regarded as nothing, He does as He pleases with the powers of the earth.
Unless you think...

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
Actually bible says that Satan is the God of this world, the true God is in heaven, bible says that Satan will have a season to reign, if the wicked think they are In control its because Jesus is allowing it for now giving them the same opportunity to repent as he gives every one else before they are sent to hell for eternity. Sometimes satan will win the battle but jesus will win the war.

O

Oblio

Thats funny since I never liked that city lol but which brantford are you referring too?
What's like got to do with it? I ran away once but God brought me back. Besides, it's a good place to get spit on. The Lord loves Brantford.

O

Oblio

By Hamilton.

O

Oblio

Thought so I was hoping it was one of the 2 In the state's lol
Brantford's not the most popular place. I believe God is going to start something amazing here.

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
Brantford's not the most popular place. I believe God is going to start something amazing here.
I hope your right but after the week I spent here I'm In favour of converting the city to a maximum security prison lol, or burning it to the ground and converting it to a parking lot. Lol

If God came to me for advice, I'd order the rapture of the church.

O

Oblio

I hope your right but after the week I spent here I'm In favour of converting the city to a maximum security prison lol, or burning it to the ground and converting it to a parking lot. Lol

If God came to me for advice, I'd order the rapture of the church.
What are you complaining about? I've been here for 25 years! Lol

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
“Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!” – Monty Python

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Actually bible says that Satan is the God of this world, the true God is in heaven, bible says that Satan will have a season to reign, if the wicked think they are In control its because Jesus is allowing it for now giving them the same opportunity to repent as he gives every one else before they are sent to hell for eternity. Sometimes satan will win the battle but jesus will win the war.
satan is the prince, Jesus is Lord, and He indwells His Own, placing the believer in authority over satan.(y)

O

Oblio

lol i was there for 30, before I made it out of there.
Please tell me how you escaped. I don't think I can handle another five years. Have mercy on me...Please!!! Lol

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...rants-checking-patrons-covid-passports-video/

These vaccine passports will never happen in the US.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ovid-vaccine-active-duty-troops-september-15/

scratch that.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...desantis-ban-covid-vaccine-passports-cruises/

OK already, I was wrong.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...avaganza-pointing-elitist-nature-crowd-video/

It's OK because they are "sophisticated"? What does that mean, they weren't deplorables? Not a single MAGA hat among them, so its OK.

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
Please tell me how you escaped. I don't think I can handle another five years. Have mercy on me...Please!!! Lol
apply for subsidized housing in another city, here is a hint, most places in Ontario are 8 -10 years or longer.

O

Oblio

In a sun-baked, hard mud plain is a single piece of wood sticking up. If you look closely, you will see that there is life in it. If you asked it it's name, it would say, "Oblio.!"
1628802108272.png