Is Eating meat of the dark forces what do u believe

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

breakup

Why do that? Just skip to the source, the veggies where their health comes from. lol Its like people eating meat for protein, but the cow gets its protein from grass. Why not just go to the source of the nutrients instead of a middle man? I know, common sense. lol
Because the human digestive system has not evolved to efficiently digest grass, a cow's system does. You may go eat grass if you like, I'll have a steak, rare please.

N

NikkiK

I eat meat but for conscience and health I feel the need to procure it from a humanely treated source and I do feel sad for the animal. Be thankful always that it gave it's life for you to have life!

B

breakup

The healthiest source of nutrients may come from eating vegetarians.
2 cannibals were talking about cooking and the one complained that no matter how he prepared missionaries, they never came out tender. He had tried boiling, broiling, baking, and barbecuing and nothing seemed to work. The other cannibal asked which Missionaries the other was using, and was answered "those ones down by the river with the brown robes and the funny haircuts". "Oh that's your problem, those are Friars". (Read it out loud.)

N

NikkiK

2 cannibals were talking about cooking and the one complained that no matter how he prepared missionaries, they never came out tender. He had tried boiling, broiling, baking, and barbecuing and nothing seemed to work. The other cannibal asked which Missionaries the other was using, and was answered "those ones down by the river with the brown robes and the funny haircuts". "Oh that's your problem, those are Friars". (Read it out loud.)
AHAAHHAHAHAHHAHA On both quotes.

B

breakup

Not sure I want to watch that....Is it a scary PETA video? I buy my meat from a farmer I know personally...and know how and where it all goes and such...
Nothing to do with PETA, it's from Douglas Adam's Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy, much of what he wrote was a criticism of today's society. I think you might enjoy it, I know I do.

BenFTW

Oct 7, 2012
Because the human digestive system has not evolved to efficiently digest grass, a cow's system does. You may go eat grass if you like, I'll have a steak, rare please.
I'm not talking about grass in particular but plant-based sources of protein. Amino acids. Though wheat grass is healthy for you, and is sweet (the shots).

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
I'm not talking about grass in particular but plant-based sources of protein. Amino acids. Though wheat grass is healthy for you, and is sweet (the shots).
Ben,

we all know you want to go eat grass.
It's ok!
We support you in this!!!!

It leaves more dead animals for ME.
: )

BenFTW

Oct 7, 2012
Ben,

we all know you want to go eat grass.
It's ok!
We support you in this!!!!

It leaves more dead animals for ME.
: )
I should start eating more greens, its been awhile. lol

N

NikkiK

Nothing to do with PETA, it's from Douglas Adam's Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy, much of what he wrote was a criticism of today's society. I think you might enjoy it, I know I do.
LOL, thank you! That was funny!

D

didymos

Meat no. Cookies... maybe.