is foreplay ok in a dating relationship

  • Thread starter Thread starter ineme4christ
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

ineme4christ

Guest
Hello brothers n sisters in the lords how are you all doing today. Have got a discussion atopic I find disturbing to me.
Am born again sold out completely to the lord and am happy about. Am 33 years single
Recently I was about entering into a relationship with this guy yes like him cos he was fun to be with yes a christaian buttttttt he wanted something I really dont want that is FOREPLAY IN THE RELATIONSHIP. Which I wasn't comfortable with at all cos I wanna keep my body for my husband I look forward to my wedding night where I can give myself fully to him without feeling condemned. Cos I didn't want it even though yes I kissed him didn't want anything else he left cos he said he doesn't want sex but just foreplay gushhh! I felt bad the devil wanted me to go back cos I missed him I didn't. I said well its your lost not mine I did no wrong.
what I want is nice christian guy who really loves God n live by his word not just bearing the name christian.God's desire is for we christians to have a godly home and offering too.
I really want a guy who I can study. With, pray, with and understands that our body is the temple of God he dwell s in it through the holyspirit the bible says flee from all appearance of evil
No matter what the guy will offer or how wonderful he is if he cant control. His hands n respect your body to me he is not worth you


I know people are out there going through this similar thing pls ladies dont comprise
Does anyone have another opinion abt foreplay in a relationship for singles?
 
Hey as i was reading your page it reminded me of something and i want to say i honor you on saving yourself for that one God has for you and that you want a man that is filled with the holy ghost and baptized in the name of Jesus. i am so thankful for what the Lord has done for me God still loves me even in my dirt like the bible says he will never leave us nor forsake us but we as humans are so willing to leave him and forsake him sometimes in are lives but god is always their when you turn around
 
Woos so happy for you praise the lord I know that God has a plan for your life, God's word says I know the plan I have for you its not of evil but of good to you a future. N a hope.
God loves you even in our sin he never forsakes us.
He waits patiencely for us am so bless he is my father. My earthly father is dead but God took care of me that I dont feel the absence of my dad anymore like before.No matter what You are going thru just know you have a father whose got ur back dont let the devil lie to you.
am hoping one I stand before people and share abt God's love like minister to people.
I know at the right time.
Let God's word keep molding you never stop reading the word its your spiritual food for growth .7days without the word makes a man weak .
Desire the word and watch your life change has you yeild ur life to the word n d holyspirit
Yes there are. Distractions on to keep us from studying its a concious decision we make .to grow cs the word of God is a two edged sword it çorrects,rebuke and a revealer too.

God loves bless.
 
Think of the word foreplay like this 'PLAYing beFORE sex', because that's pretty much what it is. Foreplay is designed to enhance the sexual aspect of a relationship. It is sexual in nature. So, most likely, what he really meant is 'if i say i want sex, you'll refuse, so i'll tell you i don't, but try to get you excited enough that you'll give in anyways'. Its just a manipulation.

And you are misquoting a line. '7 days without prayer makes ONE weak'. Its a play on words. 7 days = 1 week... which sounds like 'one weak'. By using 'man' it pretty much defeats the intent of the statement.
 
Hi mr ugly, lol am getting to know this so foreplay is like manipulation to the end result which is sex hmmmm.......... not good so that means we sinlge christians shouldn't engage it.
The bible states it clear that my body is the temple of the God which holyspirit. Dwells in .
We have made mistakes before but thk God for grace,redemptionn the blood of Jesus that has made us whole to live a life of holiness n worship unto God.

Now what I meant by 7days without prayer makes a man weak well, I was talking abt the spiritual man in man n also not studying of God's word too weakens you u start living in the flesh hope you understand.
am really concerned about single christians engaged in it cos why woud a christian guy leave me becos of that not default of character I can understand compactiblity.
I will not compromisei think before anyone enters a relationship these are things we should discuss what you want in the relationshipcos if foreplay is the end result of sex why engage in it or engage in foreplay at the end you dont do it. Its punishment.
ladies should know how to put boundaries, say no cos men are moved by what they see we have control keep yourself for the right guy God is doing something new in your life dont give up or give in to the lies. God loves you
 
I feel that if a man/woman truly loves and respects you, himself/herself and God, he/she will wait for you and not pressure or tempt you with foreplay. If not, dump this person, as they are in it for themselves, their wants and their lust. If they are true to their convictions, and yours, you have a keeper! More souls will be punished for sins of the flesh than any other. What is more important, some rag tag experience, or eternal life?
 
skeezer5840;bt8409 said:
I feel that if a man/woman truly loves and respects you, himself/herself and God, he/she will wait for you and not pressure or tempt you with foreplay. If not, dump this person, as they are in it for themselves, their wants and their lust. If they are true to their convictions, and yours, you have a keeper! More souls will be punished for sins of the flesh than any other. What is more important, some rag tag experience, or eternal life?


I dumped him he is not worth me besides its his lost to lose a beauty rare like mine created in the image of God.