Is God giving America up?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 12, 2019
So you do not believe that what you promote is correct?

If that is the case, why in the world would you promote it???

Your deflective denial makes no sense except to show you are in denial.
I am sharing my interpretation of scripture but I do understand that there will be others will interpret differently.

By trying to understand where they are coming from, I gain a better understanding of the different ways people can interpret scripture.

Also I try to adopt a friendly and cordial attitude towards others when I discuss different interpretations with them, but I understand that I cannot control how others choose to respond otherwise.

Jul 9, 2020
I wouldn't want to either of them, but I think if it comes to judgement and punishment, then I'd rather be the first person.

Luke 12:47 And that servant, which knew his lord’s will, and prepared not himself, NEITHER DID ACCORDING TO HIS WILL, shall be beaten with many stripes.48 But he that KNEW NOT, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.
Yup. I'd still rather be the second person. That would make for an interesting poll. I would think that most men would pick option 2. I'd rather just own it than play mind games with myself about being fooled. To me it feels more shameful to allow myself to be fooled than to just flat out admit that I'm evil. Or maybe I'm completely alone in that. I don't know...

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
You ask about my experiences, which are subject to my perception, and my emotions, which can be deceiving.
What I know for sure is that God, by his Spirit has given me to believe and trust, and have faith in him by his word, which he had written to us about him. In which is written that in the beginning there was the word, and the word was with God and the word was God.
Now you confess to me, before God and the witnesses of this community; Jesus is the Lord, and is my savior. Outside of him there is no salvation.

YES!! JESUS CHRIST IS MY LORD, MY KING, Savior, Redeemer, Lover of my Soul, Friend, My Beloved...:love:(y)

Sounds like you’re still drinking milk...
there’s MORE, MUCH MORE.....

Jesus is returning to gather those that KNOW Him personally....NOT those that know about Him from the scriptures.

It’s time to “get out of the boat, even if you sink”.....step out and ask and seek an intimate relationship with Jesus Christ....to love Him and to know Him...:love:

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Revelation 13:13
And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

Could this just be the USA using military weapons?
The World, including ALL nations is Egypt, which is globalism. All that run to or put their trust in Egypt to take care of them will perish.

The anti-christ and his kingdom is Assyria which is foretold in the book of Isaiah.

Babylon is the Flesh of ALL humanity - consumed with lust of eyes, pride of life, etc.

ONLY ISRAEL and the USA are nations that were born because they were seeking to worship God. They are The Jew and The Gentile in The Earth that knows and loves God.

They are in covenant with God.

B

Blackpowderduelist

YES!! JESUS CHRIST IS MY LORD, MY KING, Savior, Redeemer, Lover of my Soul, Friend, My Beloved...:love:(y)

Sounds like you’re still drinking milk...
there’s MORE, MUCH MORE.....

Jesus is returning to gather those that KNOW Him personally....NOT those that know about Him from the scriptures.

It’s time to “get out of the boat, even if you sink”.....step out and ask and seek an intimate relationship with Jesus Christ....to love Him and to know Him...:love:
I guess you have never read the first chapter of John. God and his word are one.
Why can't you say," Jesus is the Lord, my savior, outside of him there is no salvation"?

Yes, I love Jesus. So much that I study his word, that he left us. And pay attention to the stuff he said, like ", Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.
Luke 11:28 KJV"
"If ye love me, keep my commandments.
"
John 14:15
Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
John 15:14 KJV
And
But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren? And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren! For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.
Matthew 12:48‭-‬50 KJV

And when he left the ministry to the Apostles, he said, " All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen".
Matthew 28:18‭-‬20 KJV

There is no relationship with Jesus outside of his word. It is impossible to have a relationship with anyone if you never receive their words. My relationship with Jesus is based in his word. the things he said, not emotions and signs, or any other form of mysticism, or gnosticism.

E

eternally-gratefull

I have used scripture to backup my points.

You can take your time to read them later to understand what I am saying. Romans 11 especially, is a great chapter to understand Israel and the Body of Christ

I agree with you, in the Body of Christ which all of us are saved now, Jews and gentile does not matter (Galatians 3:8).

However, it does not follow that it will always be like that. That is why Paul urged unbelieving gentiles not to take their time to get into the Body of Christ in this age of grace (Romans 11)

20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in again.

24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

When the Body of Christ is removed from this Earth, before God restore the nation of Israel back to "favored" status, to graft the Jews into "their own olive tree", that is when gentiles would be cut off.
See, your not a true dispensationalist, the gentiles will not be cut off, God restore their Land also, and they come worship him in Jerusalem once a year, if they do not, they get no rain,

it does not go back to the way it was in the OT

E

eternally-gratefull

You are so cute, why do you think the world must always revolve around your perspective? :)
Says the man who thinks he is always right and The world resolves around him

E

eternally-gratefull

Naturally, there will be many people here in this forum that tend to assume that how they interpret the scripture, happens to coincide with what scripture also plainly says.
Yes, like you do

Jan 12, 2019
See, your not a true dispensationalist, the gentiles will not be cut off, God restore their Land also, and they come worship him in Jerusalem once a year, if they do not, they get no rain,

it does not go back to the way it was in the OT
I was quoting Paul's words directly in Romans 11.

During the Great Tribulation, as I stated previously, gentiles will once again need to bless Israel for their salvation (Matthew 25:31-46).

Jan 21, 2021
The World, including ALL nations is Egypt, which is globalism. All that run to or put their trust in Egypt to take care of them will perish.

The anti-christ and his kingdom is Assyria which is foretold in the book of Isaiah.

Babylon is the Flesh of ALL humanity - consumed with lust of eyes, pride of life, etc.

ONLY ISRAEL and the USA are nations that were born because they were seeking to worship God. They are The Jew and The Gentile in The Earth that knows and loves God.

They are in covenant with God.
Why is a lamb mentioned with the the second beast? A lamb sure sounds like a Christian Nation to me.

L

Live4Him

You got most of it right, but I think you are ignoring what it means for the second beast to not have crowns on its horns.
Not at all.

"Horns", as I've previously documented, in Bible prophecy are "kings" and their "kingdoms".

In fact, I clearly showed this to be true in relation to another "beast" (the ram) with "two horns" in the book of Daniel, and the angel's interpretation of the same.

Anyhow, my overall point was and is that the USA has NEVER been "a Christian nation".

E

eternally-gratefull

During the Great Tribulation, as I stated previously, gentiles will once again need to bless Israel for their salvation (Matthew 25:31-46).
Paul did say gentiles would be cut off, as in it will be a reality.

I think you make stuff up.

Jan 21, 2021
Not at all.

"Horns", as I've previously documented, in Bible prophecy are "kings" and their "kingdoms".

In fact, I clearly showed this to be true in relation to another "beast" (the ram) with "two horns" in the book of Daniel, and the angel's interpretation of the same.

Anyhow, my overall point was and is that the USA has NEVER been "a Christian nation".
There wasn't a ram in Daniel

L

Live4Him

There wasn't a ram in Daniel
What?

Daniel chapter 8

[1] In the third year of the reign of king Belshazzar a vision appeared unto me, even unto me Daniel, after that which appeared unto me at the first.
[2] And I saw in a vision; and it came to pass, when I saw, that I was at Shushan in the palace, which is in the province of Elam; and I saw in a vision, and I was by the river of Ulai.
[3] Then I lifted up mine eyes, and saw, and, behold, there stood before the river a ram which had two horns: and the two horns were high; but one was higher than the other, and the higher came up last.
[4] I saw the ram pushing westward, and northward, and southward; so that no beasts might stand before him, neither was there any that could deliver out of his hand; but he did according to his will, and became great.
[5] And as I was considering, behold, an he goat came from the west on the face of the whole earth, and touched not the ground: and the goat had a notable horn between his eyes.
[6] And he came to the ram that had two horns, which I had there seen standing before the river, and ran unto him in the fury of his power.
[7] And I saw him come close unto the ram, and he was moved with choler against him, and smote the ram, and brake his two horns: and there was no power in the ram to stand before him, but he cast him down to the ground, and stamped upon him: and there was none that could deliver the ram out of his hand.
[8] Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven.
[9] And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.
[10] And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them.
[11] Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down.
[12] And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.
[13] Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?
[14] And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.
[15] And it came to pass, when I, even I Daniel, had seen the vision, and sought for the meaning, then, behold, there stood before me as the appearance of a man.
[16] And I heard a man's voice between the banks of Ulai, which called, and said, Gabriel, make this man to understand the vision.
[17] So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision.
[18] Now as he was speaking with me, I was in a deep sleep on my face toward the ground: but he touched me, and set me upright.
[19] And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.
[20] The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia.

Just as I said, in the book of Daniel, we see a ram with two horns, and, according to the angel Gabriel's interpretation, these "two horns are the kings of Media and Persia".

Mar 4, 2020

Matthew 25:31-46 is about the coming unstoppable and unavoidable judgement that Jesus Christ will execute upon everyone alive at the time of His return and those who are resurrected from the dead. This judgement will apply to everyone regardless of their belief system. More people will be unprepared for this day than there are those who are prepared.

These verses have absolutely nothing to do with gentiles supporting Israel to obtain a works-based salvation. That's wildly unbiblical and I have no idea why you would suggest that.

G

Godsgirl83

If God is giving America up it will be seen in the church not in the general population. Judgment begins in the house of God not with the unsaved.

For the cause of Christ
Roger
and people are going to know it's the hand of God.......
non of the wishy washy "oh the devils after me" nonsense