Is God your best friend?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 20, 2019
Is God your best friend? Do you truly love Him above all else?
Will you give all your money to christian ministries? If you say Yes, give all your money now to Wycliff bible translation site. Give your money to help bring the bible alive in the languages of other believers!
Will you give up your loved ones for God? If God takes away all your family members today, will you still praise Him?

Is God your best friend? Do you truly love Him above all else? If He is to inflict you with illnesses today, will you still love Him? If you become blind, crippled or lame, will you still praise Him?
Is God your best friend? Do you truly love Him above all else? If you go to prison for Him, will you still love Him? If you are not afraid to go to prison for Him, why not stand up against homosexuality, sexual immoralities, and preach the gospels like the way He tells you to.

Is God your best friend? Do you truly love Him above else?

Feb 28, 2016
this question is a 'no-brainer' - 'IF' one is called and chosen...

Billyd

May 8, 2014
God has never asked me to do anything that I could not do.

God isn't my friend, He is my father. He loves me when I am unlovable. He is the one that I can turn to, when everyone else has forsaken me.

What is God calling you to do? Answer Him. Do it.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
God is without doubt my best Friend.. But am i always a best friend to Him? Nope i often fail to be a best friend to Him.. Because i am human and thus imperfect.. But i know that God is perfect and can never let me down or fail me.. So yeah He is the best Friend any human being could ever have..

chanchuinchoy

Nov 26, 2015
Sungei Buloh, Selangor, Malaysia
God, Johovah, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is not only my friend but my redeemer, the Lord of my life, my helper, my provider, my justice, my protector etc...... You need to trust Him in order to experience what said here. There is no other way:)

Lon1934

Feb 13, 2020
I have No Best Friend

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Is God your best friend? Do you truly love Him above all else?
Will you give all your money to christian ministries? If you say Yes, give all your money now to Wycliff bible translation site.
Why should anyone give all their resources to something you support just because you support and promote it? Do you not trust that God is directing people as He sees fit and not as you see fit?