Is it a helpful sign?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kindhearted_lover
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kindhearted_lover

Guest
OMGosh. I am laying in bed and just woke up from a nap and hear this creepy noise. I am in my room alone. My poster is starting to randomly fall off the wall. Apparently its time for a new one. Weird thing is... I have been planning to make a new one. O.o
 
Erm... really? Its just a poster, i kind of doubt God is worried about if you replace it or not. Sometimes posters fall off walls. I used to have a ton of posters up and sometimes one would fall. Don't turn gravity into superstition.
 
My walls are COVERED with posters and magazine photo clippings from national geographic. You can hardly see wall in here. Every now and then one will become heavy and peel off slowly. It really does make a creepy noise when that happens. :eek: lol.

I think it is a sign from gravity that you need stronger tape. :D