Is It Just Me Or ......

  • Thread starter Thread starter J-Kay-2
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

J-Kay-2

Guest
Is it just me, or is there something evil going on in CC ?
I see topics that are outrageous and immoral. I see topics
that are rebellious against God, and it is allowed to go on?
What is wrong with this picture ?

Has anyone really been helped? By that, I mean, has anyone
come here with questions that go against Gods Word,
come back to say thank you. Have you really seen someone
say I truly want to be delivered and have you actually seen
the change in the persons ?

I can't believe what I see going on, and I am serious, am I
the only one who questions some of the topics brought here ?

I am hoping the prayers we pray for others have been answered.
I pray we get a good report for all the time put into a poster.

So the answer is ...........

 
I haven't really seen any evil questions. Questions are just people's ways of trying to figure life and their faith out. Unless these questions are posts that I missed somehow...but I don't see how a question in and of itself can be evil.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
What you see as evil may be people reaching out for righteous answers. There's alot of evil out there. Especially online. At least some come on here for guidance. As Christians we are supposed to approach situations with compassion and kindness. I don't believe I ever brought anyone to Christ by saying they're evil either.

And if all else fails there are these nifty people on CC called administrators that come equipped with a ban button.
 
I haven't really seen any evil questions. Questions are just people's ways of trying to figure life and their faith out. Unless these questions are posts that I missed somehow...but I don't see how a question in and of itself can be evil.

The fact you did not see anything shows you did not spend half
the day reading comments. But the fact you read my title, shows
you answered my ques.
 
I, too, have seen a lot of immoral justification going on. It is a sad fact that we are allowing more and more sinful practices to be excused and accepted in our lives under a watery and false grace. We need to speak the truth in love. It's hard to do, sometimes, but it's what Christ wants. :)