She looks just the way God wanted her to.
No, I always thought since I first saw her, she looked like Bill and Hillary had sex atleast once.Doesn't she bare a striking resemblance to Hillarys former law partner?
No, I always thought since I first saw her, she looked like Bill and Hillary had sex atleast once.
I don't know. Her mouth and the way she talks looks a lot like the Webster.
As much as I dislike the Clintons, I am not going to dishonor their marriage. The Clintons have done a fine job of dishonoring their marriage and daughter all on their own.
As much as I dislike the Clintons, I am not going to dishonor their marriage. The Clintons have done a fine job of dishonoring their marriage and daughter all on their own.
I think she looks like the spawn of Billary.
All around my age...maybe it's time to cash in on some of this possible political royalty.
I noticed it in an interview with her the other day...so I googled some of Web Hubbell speaking and the resemblance is uncanny.
This while thread has been quiet amusing and enjoyable.
That's all I wanted to sayI don't have anything relevant to add.