is it normal to preach the gospel in the street? what are the benefits and consequenc

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
seems you don't know either since you put unsure on spiritual status in your bio

why can't people just be upfront about why they post

it's funny you say that because according to my God I am not a Christian/disciple and neither is the majority of so called Christians/disciples but at least I don't claim I am
 
it's funny you say that because according to my God I am not a Christian/disciple and neither is the majority of so called Christians/disciples but at least I don't claim I am


oh yeah?

who's your god then?

the God of the Bible declares we are precious in His sight and everyone who calls upon His Name will be saved

yet you say you are not saved, so you do not know the God many here do know

God is straighforward. We are all equal in His sight so you also can approach Him through His son Jesus

I will be straightforward also. I don't exchange posts with people who are just messing around on a Friday night and want to see if they can get someone to bite

so, now that we have all declared ourselves, let's see what happens

how honest are you?
 
oh yeah?

who's your god then?

the God of the Bible declares we are precious in His sight and everyone who calls upon His Name will be saved

yet you say you are not saved, so you do not know the God many here do know

God is straighforward. We are all equal in His sight so you also can approach Him through His son Jesus

I will be straightforward also. I don't exchange posts with people who are just messing around on a Friday night and want to see if they can get someone to bite

so, now that we have all declared ourselves, let's see what happens

how honest are you?

why do you keep acusing me I am not trolling....I am simply running around in a dark room hitting all the light switches
 
recording someone's conversation and only play the part that you want to is misleading just like you just did to me

I only "played" the part of your "conversation" that was relevant and it wasn't misleading, rather it got to the point: you are a "know it all." Furthermore, it is of interest that you equate what you say as on par importance with Scripture as witnessed below.

....isn't that what happens in church only read out small scriptures rather than say all of the word of God is speaking about in behalf of a certain topic?

Some preachers proof text, of course.

But many others, week by week exposit Scripture. To do this is impossible in one sitting, and you're making it out like a preacher isn't preaching correctly unless he exhausts any given topic/passage in one sermon.

Foolishness on your part, in order to take a stab at others and broad brush. Others must be belittled in order to exalt yourself.

What you really want us all to know as that you fit the bill you're presenting, that others do not, and, only you have read the NT, and you all have the answers.

In other words yours is a cultist mentality, seeking for weaklings easily lead astray.
 
again lets stay focused...facts not opinions
LOL. Your opinions have been pointed out to you and you refuse to acknowledge that you were not just pointing to "him" by spouting off, even though that was your claim, and now you would have us believe you are being criticized just because you speak the truth, when that is not all you do. You are self deceived. You remind me of one of the Sabbatarians here, always judging people and then denying it, constantly saying to those he disagrees with that they do not know or understand or read the Word of God. Yes, it is deception: they fool themselves and are in denial about it, but those with eyes to see, see it plainly.
 
I only "played" the part of your "conversation" that was relevant and it wasn't misleading, rather it got to the point: you are a "know it all." Furthermore, it is of interest that you equate what you say as on par importance with Scripture as witnessed below.



Some preachers proof text, of course.

But many others, week by week exposit Scripture. To do this is impossible in one sitting, and you're making it out like a preacher isn't preaching correctly unless he exhausts any given topic/passage in one sermon.

Foolishness on your part, in order to take a stab at others and broad brush. Others must be belittled in order to exalt yourself.

What you really want us all to know as that you fit the bill you're presenting, that others do not, and, only you have read the NT, and you all have the answers.

In other words yours is a cultist mentality, seeking for weaklings easily lead astray.

it's crazy I keep saying facts not opinions and keep saying God over everything and somehow you make false statements about me and you don't even know me
 
Jesus says to forsake all and preach the gospel to the world so ask yourself what reward do you have when obeying your god...and as far as goats being entertained and sheep not being feed ...Jesus says the sick need the physician not the unsick go and learn this... he has not come for the righteousness but to bring the sinners to repentance


well let's see now. the above is you appearing in this thread after one other post in which you said you were new here and to take it easy on you

but let's look at your first post in this thread

you are some other religion but you know a little about Jesus...by the way Jesus did not tell everyone to forsake all. that is not a general rule for believers, but you think it is.

if we love God, we do not follow him for a reward. are you thinking you get a reward for following your religion?

what is your religion? I think I know, but it will come out sooner or later

as for me, if I come back to this thread, it will be later

much later

and then only to see what happened
 
it's crazy I keep saying facts not opinions and keep saying God over everything and somehow you make false statements about me and you don't even know me

bro everything is coming from the word of God not me so if you want to tell that to jesus then do it but then it leaves me to ask who is your god?
 
it's crazy I keep saying facts not opinions and keep saying God over everything

No, you're not saying facts you're giving your opinions which aren't facts. It's not God over everything, it is what you say over everything, making you a know it all.

and somehow you make false statements about me and you don't even know me

I've only gone by what you say here and nothing I've said is false in that context.
 
well let's see now. the above is you appearing in this thread after one other post in which you said you were new here and to take it easy on you

but let's look at your first post in this thread

you are some other religion but you know a little about Jesus...by the way Jesus did not tell everyone to forsake all. that is not a general rule for believers, but you think it is.

if we love God, we do not follow him for a reward. are you thinking you get a reward for following your religion?

what is your religion? I think I know, but it will come out sooner or later

as for me, if I come back to this thread, it will be later

much later

and then only to see what happened

and there it is I knew something really upset you and there it is Jesus does not say forsake it all to everyone that was it and it's ok brother trust me I don't like that either but the word of God says it so then it must be true and in a minute I will show you where he says it
 
it's crazy I keep saying facts not opinions and keep saying God over everything and somehow you make false statements about me and you don't even know me

And you answer your own post above with:

bro everything is coming from the word of God not me so if you want to tell that to jesus then do it but then it leaves me to ask who is your god?

So you're talking to yourself. I hope you get some help for this.
 
I can sit here and ask people if they know 5 teachings from the word of God and they wouldn't be able to answer.....but if I ask what about teachings from your religious leaders they would answer quickly

1. Eternal security. John 10:28
2. Confess your sin to God. 1 John 1:9
3. Be filled with the Spirit. Eph 5:18
4. Walk in the Spirit. Gal 5:25
5. Do not grieve the Spirit. Eph 4:30
6. Do not quench the Spirit. 1 Thess 5:19.


And many more. Maybe find a Pastor teacher that has the gift? Thousands are just playing the game and making money off of us. Few are operating in their gift and teaching us lay folk. If we want the truth, God will send a teacher with the gift of pastor teacher our way.
 
No, you're not saying facts you're giving your opinions which aren't facts. It's not God over everything, it is what you say over everything, making you a know it all.



I've only gone by what you say here and nothing I've said is false in that context.

brother I said from the get go I don't know it all and you say I'm a know it all....so if your not making this stuff up well then for sure your contradicting yourself
 
1. Eternal security. John 10:28
2. Confess your sin to God. 1 John 1:9
3. Be filled with the Spirit. Eph 5:18
4. Walk in the Spirit. Gal 5:25
5. Do not grieve the Spirit. Eph 4:30
6. Do not quench the Spirit. 1 Thess 5:19.


And many more. Maybe find a Pastor teacher that has the gift? Thousands are just playing the game and making money off of us. Few are operating in their gift and teaching us lay folk. If we want the truth, God will send a teacher with the gift of pastor teacher our way.

brother he sent him a loonnnnng time ago and his name is jesus
 
brother I said from the get go I don't know it all and you say I'm a know it all....so if your not making this stuff up well then for sure your contradicting yourself
What he is doing is contradicting YOU. Big difference.
 
brother I said from the get go I don't know it all and you say I'm a know it all

And you are by your own posts here. Everyone is wrong, but not you. None have read the NT, but you have. All have been indoctrinated by pastors, but not you. None really believe Jesus, but you do, &c &c &c.

....so if your not making this stuff up well then for sure your contradicting yourself

Nope, I've made nothing up. Look me up later, maybe I can help you. It will be easier to help you once you've realized you're not above everyone else.

Let me know when this takes place.
 
And you are by your own posts here. Everyone is wrong, but not you. None have read the NT, but you have. All have been indoctrinated by pastors, but not you. None really believe Jesus, but you do, &c &c &c.



Nope, I've made nothing up. Look me up later, maybe I can help you. It will be easier to help you once you realize you're not above everyone else. Let me know when this takes place.

I confess we are all equal and God is greater....there you go again making stuff up but why? does it make you angry because the truth hurts you