Is it possible to be too ugly to get IRL friends?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Each person has his/her preferences. For a long time I thought I was ugly because I was only pursued once in my adult life. But my attitude communicated that I didn’t need anyone in my life.

The Lord healed my heart. I later met the man I married.
Ya know, that's true. You can send off the sense that you are approachable -- or not.

Oct 23, 2022
So unless you look like a guy who had his head smooshed in a trash compactor, then set on fire, then had a poor job done of the reconstruction....
I do. :(

Oct 23, 2022
Ive never in my 39 years of life met anyone that was "too ugly" to have friends. Saying that is basically saying that everyone around that person is wrapped up in vainity . I dont believe that.
If you ever saw me you would understand

Oct 23, 2022
They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Each person has his/her preferences. For a long time I thought I was ugly because I was only pursued once in my adult life. But my attitude communicated that I didn’t need anyone in my life.

The Lord healed my heart. I later met the man I married.
But its possible to be objective ugly. My looks is so bad that its impossible for anyone to not think that im brutally ugly.

MsMediator

Mar 8, 2022
If you ever saw me you would understand
If you feel uncomfortable posting your own pic, maybe you can post a pic of someone from online who looks like you to give us an idea. :)

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
You don't need to post your picture....you are not ugly @KJ91 🤗

Oct 23, 2022
If you feel uncomfortable posting your own pic, maybe you can post a pic of someone from online who looks like you to give us an idea. :)
Thats a great idea. But not sure who looks like me lol. Gonna think about this.

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
You really shouldn't talk that way. God created you....do you think he likes hearing you cut his creation down? People will do and say anything to try to put themselves on a pedestal. Stay focused on the lord. I go to church with a man who has lived a hard life, he gave his life to the lord a long time ago and he is such a humble man. He has such a love for the lord. I have so much love and respect for this man...don't let your looks or what you think you look like hold you back from the lord. The love the lord has for us is far greater then any person could give. Take my advice and look less in the mirror and more in the Bible.

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
In Gods eyes? Of course not. :)

But in human eyes i look like a goblin.
I got a question bro. If you don't mind thanks 😊

Would you talk to people the way you talk to yourself...?

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
When I had low self esteem, nobody could convince me I was beautiful.

I had to surrender MY way of thinking to the Lord.

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
You are not ugly....I know your journey to healing won't be easy...it took me years to finally thank the Lord and embrace that "I am fearfully and wonderfully made verse" ahhhh more than 3 decades of a lonely journey in this world....

A sad journey no encouragement or soothing words from a stranger or a friend helped me...only when I finally gave everything to God to change me to change my heart to change the way I think about myself... @melita916 is right....

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
Just trying to bring a little lightheartedness. I'm betting your skin isn't green like most of those guys and you don't have long fangs that point up.