Is it too late?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lizzy

Jan 18, 2018
Well, I've been affected..

My wife has just divorced me, and I've struggled with thinking o wanted the divorce to. My faith in Christ .. the Word saying don't divorce her ... so she did the divorcing, but my emotions saying.. I dont want to be with her anyway.

Yeah so now.. trying to get back to Christs Word. I see all the trouble going and feel muted because I fail in similar things.

My own church is kinda bible Baptist ..with a handful of us.. so there is no hiding. I wish yo be faithful in the future so my testimony is restored
So sorry. Isn't it interesting that when something devastating hits our lives, we look at EVERYTHING around us and then we just try to figure out what in the heck just happened? I hope you can find happiness and hope.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
Just when you thought you were safe from Creflo Dollar's uzis, now you've got Robert Morris' non-tither demons knocking at you're door.

MatthewWestfieldUK

May 13, 2021
Post modernism has taken hold of a lot of parts of christianity, along with materialism and emotionalism.

My brother was talking about a new revival going on.. I am thinking. .. is it another wave of charismania?
The leaders, they get rich and then the affairs begin.

montana123

Oct 9, 2021
For the last hundred years or so, the church has been one step behind the world. As the world declines, so does the church. Where the world was yesterday is where the church is today.
The Church never declines for Jesus said the gates of hell shall not prevail against the Church it only means there is more hypocrites but Jesus said hypocrites do not belong to the Church.

John146

Jan 13, 2016
The Church never declines for Jesus said the gates of hell shall not prevail against the Church it only means there is more hypocrites but Jesus said hypocrites do not belong to the Church.
The activity and manner of living has surely declined in the church. I a sign of the last days. Read 2 Timothy 3-4.

montana123

Oct 9, 2021
The activity and manner of living has surely declined in the church. I a sign of the last days. Read 2 Timothy 3-4.
The Bible does say that in the last days there will be a lot of hypocrites.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
So true. The gates of Hell shall not prevail against the true church.