Is Jesus Christ, indeed, your Way?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 7, 2017
Is Jesus Christ, indeed, your Way?

• Pro 15:9 -> “ The way of the wicked is hateful to Jehovah, but He loves him who pursues righteousness.”.

Did you think how much the way of the wicked is odious to the Creator? See:

• Hab 1:13 -> “You are of purer eyes than to behold evil, and can not look upon vexation. Why do You look upon those who deal deceitfully? Will you be silent when the wicked swallows one more righteous than he?”.

In virtue of this, see what the Creator does with the wicked:

• Psa 146:9 -> “Jehovah preserves the strangers; He relieves the orphan and widow, but the way of the wicked He turns upside down.”.
• Psa 1:6 -> “For Jehovah knows the way of the righteous; but the way of the ungodly shall perish.”.

But, why does the Creator hate the way of the wicked?

• Pro 21:8 -> “The way of a guilty man is perverted; but the pure, his work is right.”.
• Pro 4:19 -> “The way of the wicked is as darkness; they know not at what they stumble.”.

Of course, the Creator warns people to repent and convert of these ways:

• Jer 44:4 -> “But I sent to you all My servants the prophets, rising early and sending, saying, Oh, do not do this abominable thing which I hate!”.

His message is very clear:

• 2Ti 2:22 -> “But flee youthful lusts, and follow righteousness, faith, love, peace, with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.”;
• 1Ti 6:11 -> “But you, O man of God, flee these things and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, and meekness.”;
• Isa 51:1 -> “Listen to me, pursuers of righteousness; seekers of Jehovah: Look to the rock from which you were cut, and to the hole of the pit from which you were dug.”;

In virtue of this:

• Hos 6:3 -> “And let us know, let us follow on to know Jehovah: his going forth is sure as the morning; and he will come unto us as the rain, as the latter rain that watereth the earth.”.

Even before great defies and probations, the Creator says:

• Isa 51:7 -> “Listen to me, you who know righteousness, the people in whose heart is My Law; do not fear the reproach of men, nor be afraid of their revilings.”.

Thus, have a good day following after righteousness and mercy and you will find life, righteousness, and honor. (Pro 21:21).