Is Joe Biden the most humble President ever?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Jill Biden heckled at Connecticut ice cream shop: 'Your husband is the worst'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jill-biden-heckled-connecticut-ice-cream-shop

I like this comment from the conversation on the article: "I can't wait to hear how many Democrats start screaming about how barbaric this is. And yes. They will. But it wasn't barbaric for Trump, Huckabee, Cruz, Kavanaugh and countless other conservatives. It was lawful, legitimate exercises of free speech with them. Let's see how many who welcomed violence and insensitivity against Republicans scream about this."

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Presidents job is to project confidence

This is something that Biden doesn't get enough credit for. He has boosted the confidence of so many. The Taliban of course are huge fans, Putin would never have had the confidence to invade Ukraine if Trump was president, no, Joe Biden is the one who gave him that confidence. Then you have many involved with the stock market. They wanted to say the market was too high but they didn't have the confidence to short the market while Trump was president, Joe Biden gave them the confidence they needed that the market was headed for the toilet. We have over 2 million illegal aliens who didn't have the confidence to come to America while Trump was President, but Joe Biden's welcoming arms of the Mexican cartels gave them the confidence they needed. Not only that but he is an inspiration to Americans across this land who now realize that they can be president. Maybe they were discouraged after they got Alzheimers or some other cognitive impairment, but now they see Joe and they think, if he can be president then why can't I (obviously they would not say that out loud or else the nurse would give them more meds).

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
What an example!

Joe Biden, while sick with Covid, met with his cabinet today. In addition he had conversations with his desk and with his bookcase. (from the liberalhivemind)

TheNarrowPath

Jul 17, 2022
I dont think Ive said a bad word about Biden unless you count Lets go Brandon! But Ive had many democrats call me the worst names because Ive gone back to my conservative roots.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Who sinned that this man should be born blind?

Neither one, but that the works of God might be made manifest that God would be glorified.

In the same way it is not a sin to recognize that Joe Biden is cognitively impaired. I believe his becoming president at a time such as this is fully under God's sovereignty and it will work out to the glory of God. Basically everyone who is mourning the situation will be comforted while all those who thought putting him into this position was a victory will be put to an open shame.

TheNarrowPath

Jul 17, 2022
Who sinned that this man should be born blind?

Neither one, but that the works of God might be made manifest that God would be glorified.

In the same way it is not a sin to recognize that Joe Biden is cognitively impaired. I believe his becoming president at a time such as this is fully under God's sovereignty and it will work out to the glory of God. Basically everyone who is mourning the situation will be comforted while all those who thought putting him into this position was a victory will be put to an open shame.
I also believe that this had to happen in order for people to see how good they had it before Biden got in. It will surely bring people to Christ, people who have become so disillusioned with the current state of affairs and need hope.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
There are no true facts or definitions in the swamp. You state it, repeat it often enough, get it into the Washington Post, Wall Street Journal or the NYT, and it will be accepted as true.

I spent six years working in the swamp called Washington DC. The most important lesson that I learned was that if a program could not get funded, cancel it, rename it, and start where you left off when you cancelled it.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
What 'substantial proposal' did the Biden administration offer to bring our US soldiers home from Afghanistan?

That's what I thought!!!

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Time to issue a few corrections

1. A few days ago Joe Biden was quoted as saying we were not in a recession. What he meant to say is that we are in a recession.

2. Joe Biden said he did not talk to Hunter Biden about his business dealings. What he neglected to mention is that he did talk to Hunter Biden's business associates, 14 of them about Hunter's business dealings.

3. Joe Biden said that Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian disinformation. What he meant to say is that the laptop had valuable information about Russia influencing our top elected officials.

4. Joe Biden said if you get vaxxed you will not get Covid. That was later corrected to double vaxxed, which was later corrected to double vaxxed double boosted. He would now like to clarify that he means double vaxxed and triple boosted.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Give Joe Biden Credit.

Inflation reported in the news would be twice as high as it is now if they used the previous method for calculating it. Give Biden credit, this is how he turns 18% inflation into 9%, just don't count those items like fuel that are up the most.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Great news!

All you Democrats who are in the Midterms we have great news! Joe Biden's schedule is wide open (except for the three day weekends and after 4 pm the other 4 days). Just send him an email or phone call about when you need him to come to your state to campaign. He is waiting by the phone (we have a phone by his bed).

Jun 28, 2022
This is completely different.

Hunter Biden Hasn’t Been Charged For Same Crimes Others Are Facing Up To 10 Years For

https://dailycaller.com/2022/07/22/some-face-10-years-prison-crime-hunter-biden/

There is a big difference between these other people and Hunter Biden. None of those other people who are looking at ten years in jail are Joe Biden's son.
That's because those other people's daddy isn't 'The Big Man'.
🙄

https://youtube.com/shorts/QEtgAX2taRQ?feature=share

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Joe Biden, the "big guy", is not a wimp!

Joe Biden is getting a lot of flack because China threatened to shoot down the plane Nancy Pelosi is in and Biden says nothing. Don't be fooled, if China had threatened to shoot down Kamala Harris' plane you can be sure Biden would have gone all "Trump" on them. He would probably plagiarize Trump's response to N. Korea. Joe Biden knows that the only reason the Democrats haven't removed him is because of Kamala.

Jun 28, 2022
Joe Biden, the "big guy", is not a wimp!

Joe Biden is getting a lot of flack because China threatened to shoot down the plane Nancy Pelosi is in and Biden says nothing. Don't be fooled, if China had threatened to shoot down Kamala Harris' plane you can be sure Biden would have gone all "Trump" on them. He would probably plagiarize Trump's response to N. Korea. Joe Biden knows that the only reason the Democrats haven't removed him is because of Kamala.
Could be why he picked her as VP.😉

McCain's VP pick was the most unfit candidate in the history of the office. At least McCain didn't get in.

Kamala tops that and she's in the office. Wouldn't that be a blip if it wasn't what others thought, identity politics so to show JB isn't racist after all, but instead was to guarantee no one takes him out of the office for fear she'd take over.😂

Jun 28, 2022
What 'substantial proposal' did the Biden administration offer to bring our US soldiers home from Afghanistan?

That's what I thought!!!
Well, someone obviously proposed the Treasonous act of leaving millions of dollars of high grade military weaponry and equipment behind.

And our CiC said, OK! 😡

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Well, someone obviously proposed the Treasonous act of leaving millions of dollars of high grade military weaponry and equipment behind.

And our CiC said, OK! 😡
Millions of dollars? Really? Millions? I'm pretty sure it was Billions.

This is Joe Biden with a B, and that stands for Billions. They don't call him the "Big guy" because he leaves millions around. This sounds like some scene from a movie about a super villain who wakes up from a coma.