Is Joe Biden the most humble President ever?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I think it far better to leave off politcs, and hold to Bible Only! It seems to me, as non-partisan, that real Christians should leave politics to the world, and preach Christ as the remedy for man --not a person. Our God will allow man to do as he is determined to do, and all will stand before God for their consequences --even in Heaven for saints at the "judgment seat of Christ" (note 1 Cor. 3:12). We surely should not be working for "...wood, hay, stubble", (which is reward for "carnal" -worldly Christians there).
I see we are rapidly approaching the 'end of the end times', when the "Bride of Christ" will be 'raptured' (i.e. lifting up in joy) to Heaven; so we can trust God now as he allows man to do what he wishes in this Satanic world. Satan will get his rightful judgment in the end at the 'lake of fire' as Revelation shows us (noting too 2 Cor. 4:4).
I do not want to join in the world's vision, for it only ends in strife and controversy, as one rigid conservative and one rigid liberal fight over worldly matters.
Let us put our mind daily in our Creator-God, in His "...beloved Son": our Lord Jesus ---our King now and forever in Christ.
-1ambassador.
OK, but what about people who already are in politics? Can they be saved? If so should they quit their jobs or listen to Paul and express Christ in their job? What about Esther, should she have stayed out of politics?

What about teachers, if we have CRT in the schools should the Christians simply "see no evil, hear no evil, and speak no evil"? What about groomers?

What about cops, when people are screaming to defund the police doesn't that make the police budget a political issue?

Everything you say sounds great, just wondering how that actually works. From what I understand the US government is the biggest employer in the US, and when you add in city and state employees the government. Can none of them be saved? Or are they to quit their jobs? Or should they continue in their jobs as servants who are serving unto the Lord? And if I can serve the Lord as a teacher or policeman or even a politician, then I don't understand your post.

One other thing, it is a right and also the responsibility of citizens to vote. Are you saying the Christians should shirk that responsibility or are you saying they should treat it like they are sinning? Why wouldn't you do that as unto the Lord as well?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Are you sighing and crying because of the sin?

Ezekiel 9:4 And the Lord said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

God warns the Israelites concerning the sins and corruption. Then He goes through the camp to see who is sighing and crying for this, puts a mark on them, and after that everyone else is marked for destruction.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I appreciate Joe's honesty

I saw a poll, they asked Americans what the biggest issue for them is in this coming election. 44% said inflation is what they worried about most. That is their opinion, they have the right to their opinion.

However, Joe also has the right his opinion and the biggest threat and concern for him in this next election is Donald Trump. That makes sense to me, that is honesty.

7% said the biggest issue for them is election integrity. They want to clean up the voter rolls, eliminate these machines that make it so easy to cheat, and investigate who was involved in election fraud and prosecute them. That is their opinion, they have the right to that opinion and Joe also has the right to his opinion. I can see how prosecuting those involved in election fraud would be a concern to him, and how eliminating election fraud would also be a concern so it makes sense that for him Donald Trump and MAGA supporters would scare him most.

To others Border security is the biggest issue they see. It directly impacts them, they see their town overrun with immigrants, safety goes down, public services are strained, they have the right to that opinion. Likewise, what does Joe see as the biggest threat to his security? Donald Trump and these extreme MAGA people who want to investigate him and impeach him for what happened in Afghanistan as well as corruption found in Hunter Biden's laptop.

I appreciate Joe Biden's honesty, coming out and giving us a view into his soul as it is tormented in Hell with these fears.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Biden broke Obama's record of votes by 11 million and yet rarely if ever does he boast about that. Then look at his son, a true renaissance man, he has been in the military, as well as part of the counter culture with drugs, a jet setting oligarch, an author and an artist. It seems whatever Hunter Biden puts his hands to turns to gold. He has all the bonafides of other artists with his drug use, fornication, and bad boy image. Yet, to my knowledge has never been convicted of a felony, his ability to play right up to the line without being convicted is truly incredible. And look at how Biden is truly a great unifier, he has been close friends with the KKK and with BLM. He has been building ties with China through his families business ties and with the Tech giants like Facebook and Twitter and even though he travels with all these elites he fully embraces illegal immigrants opening wide the border calling to "give me your poor, your hungry, etc". In an age where you could be tempted to discriminate against those who are testing positive for Covid he has completely set that aside. Look at how generous he is at spending US tax dollars on flying these immigrants all over the country and putting them up in hotels. His wife is a Doctor and also a model who makes the cover of Vogue. And look how cool he is under pressure, we suffer the biggest cyber attack in US history and he doesn't blink, just gives Putin a list of businesses he doesn't want hacked. This is an approach to national defense that no one has ever considered before, you could describe it as "out of the box thinking". Israel and Iran are going to war and he goes and gets ice cream, it is almost as though he is celebrating.

How eloquent is he? Even a week later people are still trying to parse out the meaning of his proclamations. Snippets of his speeches routinely go viral. He says things no other president ever had the guts to say like "sucking the blood of children" or being "satan incarnate".

So what do you think, most humble president ever?
Just a note that Biden's wife is NOT a medical doctor. She has a PhD in Education of some sort. Hence, she is allowed to use Dr. In front of her name.

I knew someone who had a PhD in athletic injuries. He insisted people call him Dr. too! When people asked him medical questions he knew a lot about the muscles, bones of the body. But he would always say he didn't give out medical advice.

Although, I will say, a PhD takes a minimum of 7 or more years of Education to complete. Which is a lot of work! That starts with a Bachelors, a Masters then a PhD. I was working on a PhD in Disability Theology, but have had it on hold a few years, since I had a big RA med failure. It's not the end of the world, and I really never cared about the letters or calling myself Dr. After I saw what my DIL and son-in-law went through to become medical doctors, I really don't think a PhD compares! JMHO!

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
There are a lot of crisis circling this administration: inflation, recession, fentanyl deaths, threats of nuclear war, etc. Gives a whole new meaning to this prophecy by the Lord.

Matthew 24:28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

The vultures are circling Biden and they see a corpse.

Luke 17:34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

37 And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.

Wow, this is a really interesting verse. If there is a dead carcase in the field how would you find it? You simply look in the sky and you will see the Eagles (vultures) circling the body. But Jesus doesn't say "vulture" He says eagle, and even though vulture is used in the Bible and certainly they had vultures, the distinction is also quite interesting. Yes, eagles are the same family as vultures, but the big difference is that many countries will have references to the eagle, the US has it as it's national symbol, Germany has the eagle on its flag referring back to the Roman empire, which also had an imperial eagle, and Russia has a two headed eagle.

However, this word for body also has a dual meaning. Yes, it can refer to a carcase, but it is also used for the church being the body of Christ.

So this verse reminds me of Revelation 12 where the woman about to give birth is being circled by the dragon who wants to devour her child.

At the end of the age the Satanists will want to bring in the kingdom of AntiChrist, but who is standing in the way? It is the body of Christ. So then you will see them circling like vultures right before the rapture. Already we are hearing that many other countries are concerned about what is happening in the US with the dollar and the economy because they know if the US is destroyed there will be no one left to restrain the totalitarian regime from taking over.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
All you haters got exposed

I remember people mocking Biden because he would have a rally during the pandemic with 12 people listening to him. Well I saw his latest rally in Pa with Fetterman and there were definitely over 20 people there, could have even been as much as 50, so his base has easily tripled since 2019. Granted it could be that his budget for these events has increased, but even that demonstrates the power of the Biden train. And the enthusiasm, even all the Trump supporters admit the difference between the enthusiasm between a Trump rally and a Biden rally is night and day. Nothing more to say.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
We have a crisis in this country and Joe Biden has stepped forward to respond to this. We have a bunch of kids with college degrees that don't know anything and are unemployable. So naturally the blue collar workers who are plumbers, mechanics, truck drivers, etc. have been taxed by Biden to help pay the debt these kids and their parents are in.

Now a lot of people are asking how can Biden do this, it is unconstitutional for him to mandate this new tax on blue collar workers. Well, you can't expect congress to do this, they are up for reelection and would get crushed if they did that. Biden has previously pointed out that in his opinion the Constitution is not hard and fast rules but more of a guideline that you follow when it is convenient.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Joe Biden's speech on the first of September

This speech has prompted some commentary from our past presidents.

Lincoln -- "I thought our nation was conceived in liberty and was dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal, no?"

FDR -- "September 1, 2022 is a date which will live in infamy, the people of the United States were suddenly and deliberately attacked by the President"

LBJ -- Concerning the battle for election integrity he said that "we shall overcome, every American citizen must have an equal right to vote and to make sure that their vote counts."

Ronald Reagan -- commenting on our Southern border said "Mr. Biden, build up this wall!'

George W. Bush -- commenting on main stream media the next morning said "last night, our fellow citizens, our way of life, our very freedom came under attack in a series of deliberate and nasty attacks. The Satanic picture of that night have filled us with disbelief, terrible sadness, and unyielding anger. That speech was intended to frighten our nation into chaos and retreat. But it failed."

Bob-Carabbio

Jun 24, 2020
Can anyone deny that the Bible prophesied of Biden's administration? /QUOTE]

CHuckle!!!! I still have my copy of "88 reasons that the Rapture will br in 1988. It PROVES BIBLICALLY that in 1988 we'll be OUTTA HERE!!!

So much for Eschatology (just a religious word meaning "Rank Speculation).

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Either you believe in prophecies being fulfilled because of God or you believe in a trillion to 1 coincidences on top of coincidences.

I have spoken I will also bring it to pass

Bayesian analysis of the prophecies

(To make this easier to calculate all numbers will be simple factors of 10)

1. Jesus born in Bethlehem -- 1 / 100,000

(how many people are born in Bethlehem divided by all the people on Earth)

2. He would be heir to king David's throne -- 1/ 100

(No doubt the majority of those born in Bethlehem were of the line of Judah, but I am looking at this from all human history since the prophecy was made and for the last 2,000 years this is not true. In fact after the diaspora Jews can no longer trace their family history)

3. God would call His Son out of Egypt -- 1 / 1000

(Again I am being extremely generous in all of these calculations. Compare the population of Egypt about 100 million with the population of the world, about 7.5 billion and it gives you a rough estimate of 75:1. However, many of those in Egypt were born there, all of those would be eliminated. Then of those in Egypt who were not born there how many are called out to come to Israel?)

4. Jesus birthplace would be marked by a massacre of children -- 1/10,000

(How many massacres have happened in Bethlehem? Not only so, what are the odds of a massacre taking place in a small town like Bethlehem of children? In the US we had a massacre of adults in Las Vegas at a concert. We have had a number of school shootings that do not even approach this massacre in size and this is despite the population being far greater than it was at the time of Jesus. Not only so but the massacre would have to be at the same time of Jesus otherwise it wouldn't have been a sign)

5. He would speak in parables -- 1 / 1,000

(We have had many great leaders, how many have spoken in parables? There are currently 7.5 billion people on this earth, do you think 7.5 million speak in parables? There have been a few philosophers who have, but for the most part other than Christian pastors expounding on Jesus' parables this is rare).

6. Messiah's price for betrayal would be 30 pieces of silver and used to buy the potter's field -- 1/1,000,000

(I suspect the odds are less than this but I am using a million as my limit for extremely specific and rare prophecies. Yes, 30 pieces of silver was a set price in Israel, yet how many of those who got this money would have used it to buy a potter's field? This might be the only time in history so I am being extremely generous).

7. Messiah's hands and feet would be pierced. -- 1/100,000

(People getting murdered or tortured is not this rare, however, this is a very specific torture. It might take place in addition to crucifixion, yet it would be very unique. Pulling fingernails, waterboarding, etc. are all examples of torture. Never heard of them piercing hands and feet in Gitmo or some other place of torture. Still crucifixion was practiced for a brief time in history but even then I suspect it was used on less than 1 in a 100 in the Roman Empire. So then it was only used on a portion of the world's population for a small portion of the world's history.)

8. Soldiers would gamble for Messiah's clothes -- 1 / 100

(Soldiers would apparently divide up the belongings of those they crucified. However, this coat was of very high quality which is why they didn't want to divide it up. I suspect that is rare among those being crucified, however I am going to include the prophecy that his bones will not be broken in this number and that he would be given vinegar to drink).

9. He would be buried with the rich. -- 1/10

(I have already factored in the odds on crucifixion, I suspect the odds of someone being crucified and buried with the rich is much bigger. My point here is that the rich represent 10% so you have a 1/10 odds of being buried with them).

Total odds of these 9 points taking place

1/10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

How big is that number? Imagine you had 1,000 containers the size of the earth. You filled each container with dice, and every one of these was a cubic centimeter. One of these dice is marked. What are the odds of finding that particular die?

Isaiah 46:8 Remember this, and show yourselves men; bring it again to mind, O ye transgressors. 9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me; 10 declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times things that are not yet done; saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure; 11 calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man of my counsel from a far country; yea, I have spoken, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed, I will also do it.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Karine Jean Pierre just revealed that the Biden administration has done a lot more to fix the border than the previous administration. It turns out they would have done even more if it hadn't been for the Republicans trying to obstruct them.

Also not one Border agent has been accused of whipping migrants since Biden took over.

Jul 20, 2022
OK, but what about people who already are in politics? Can they be saved? If so should they quit their jobs or listen to Paul and express Christ in their job? What about Esther, should she have stayed out of politics?

What about teachers, if we have CRT in the schools should the Christians simply "see no evil, hear no evil, and speak no evil"? What about groomers?

What about cops, when people are screaming to defund the police doesn't that make the police budget a political issue?

Everything you say sounds great, just wondering how that actually works. From what I understand the US government is the biggest employer in the US, and when you add in city and state employees the government. Can none of them be saved? Or are they to quit their jobs? Or should they continue in their jobs as servants who are serving unto the Lord? And if I can serve the Lord as a teacher or policeman or even a politician, then I don't understand your post.

One other thing, it is a right and also the responsibility of citizens to vote. Are you saying the Christians should shirk that responsibility or are you saying they should treat it like they are sinning? Why wouldn't you do that as unto the Lord as well?
There are perhaps two aspects to this, friend. Let me say: One will not be condemned by God for voting --as you imply I am saying; but that it is what ends up in extremes and not the godly way, for neither you nor I know who is the 'best person' to govern the land; and it seems that recently we have gone from one extreme to another ---not good for the country.
I know that our Creator-God will allow mankind to do as they please, but I feel quite convinced that God would rather we not be overly worldly in pressing our liberal or conservative convictions. Choosing a liberal or conservative view is alright, but partisan stances get overly violent about voting and politics
I know from Scripture and psychological studies that God made eight types of people (see Genesis 6:13 & 18 . Those eight souls re-populated the world. Thus studies show that is the people of this world --eight types: introverted and extroverted; and they form themselves in this age as liberals and conservatives, and give themselves titles as party members to vote.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
There are perhaps two aspects to this, friend. Let me say: One will not be condemned by God for voting --as you imply I am saying; but that it is what ends up in extremes and not the godly way, for neither you nor I know who is the 'best person' to govern the land; and it seems that recently we have gone from one extreme to another ---not good for the country.
I know that our Creator-God will allow mankind to do as they please, but I feel quite convinced that God would rather we not be overly worldly in pressing our liberal or conservative convictions. Choosing a liberal or conservative view is alright, but partisan stances get overly violent about voting and politics
I know from Scripture and psychological studies that God made eight types of people (see Genesis 6:13 & 18 . Those eight souls re-populated the world. Thus studies show that is the people of this world --eight types: introverted and extroverted; and they form themselves in this age as liberals and conservatives, and give themselves titles as party members to vote.
Jesus said the end of the age would be as the days of Noah. So then let's look at these days.

1. The day that Noah got the vision that there would be a flood at the end of the age and that he needed to build an ark and all the plans for that. So when was that day? Genesis doesn't tell us, but it does tell us he already had three sons at that point. We know he was 600 when the flood came. If you figure he got married around 16, pretty typical for an agricultural society and that his youngest son was 13 when he got the vision (this would mean they would make a good four man crew for this construction project) then I would guesstimate that the youngest Noah could have been was 33. Obviously he could have been older, but I then looked back 567 years ago, and that brought be to 1455, about the time Gutenberg printed the Bible (I think we have a letter from the Pope saying he saw the Gutenberg Bible dated that year).

2. We are also told that Noah preached for 120 years. So then 2022-120 and you get 1902. Well in 1899 the Gideon's organization was first formed but it wasn't until 1902 that they started distributing free Bibles to hotels. In the last 120 years they have distributed more than 2 billion bibles.

The Hebrew word for Noah means grace spelled backwards and rest read forwards. The word is full of grace and truth. So the age of grace in hindsight is the age in which we had the word of God.

However, the ark they built signifies the church as a container that can contain the new wine.

So then if you are fully committed to building up the church and building up yourself in the word of God that is great, that is two thirds of the Christian life. But you still need a ministry and for the vast majority of believers that ministry is their job. The Bible says to do all as unto the Lord. The Lord Jesus is the best person to govern the land and it starts at your job, it starts at your daily devotional and it starts in the church where you meet.

Now when I was a teacher no one was interested in a teacher who says "no one knows the best way to teach". That was my job to find out. My class was the lab where I could test and prove the word of God. James says if you lack wisdom ask God who gives liberally.

But the Lord says that wherever the soles of our feet walked would be given to us. So it isn't just your class, it can be your whole school, it doesn't have to stop there it can be your community, your city, your state, your country.

So then what is this attitude of "I don't know who the best person is"? If you don't know, pray. You know Jesus, He is the best person and He will lead you. This doctrine of psycho mumbo jumbo just sounds like justification for burying your talent in your back yard.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Is this the funniest or saddest first year in a Presidency in US history?

Sep 17, 2022
This is sad to say in a predominantly American forum but, I'm convinced God will be very hard on His judgement of USA.

USA and Israel are the most wicked and evil nations in the world. They both have made the entire world miserable with their interventionism and imperialism. Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America, everything. Most of the world's wars and crisis are directly or indirectly related to their lusts for global domination.

Look at the Arab world. Except for the Gulf countries ruled by puppet Wahhabi oligarchs, all the region is ravaged by war, destruction, poverty and collapse. Thanks to "da Land of Liberty" and their neo-Pharisaic and Wahhabi fellas, countries such as Palestine, Somalia, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen are what they are today. And the situation is no different in other African and Asian countries.

The instability of not only the Arab but the wider Muslim world leads in turn to a colossal feeling of heartbreak in the population, which leads to resentment, and leads to the radicalization of many Muslims, which misidentify their enemy, and as a result attack innocent moderate Muslims, Christians and other religious minorities.

Those inhuman conditions lead as well to mass immigration to regions like Europe, which is now finding herself threatened by a demographic revolution due to the lower birth rates of European women, as well as an import of the population conflicts affecting their countries of origin, effects already being seen in the infamous no-go zones of cities such as Paris, Brussels or Stockholm.

What these radicalized Muslims don't realize, is that they are being used by the actual enemy for own advantage, and once their goals are fulfilled, they will be done with them as well. The more innocent civilians they kill in their countries, the easier it will be for the neo-Pharisees of Sodom and Egypt to expand their territory, as they already aspired to do in the Palestinian territories, Golan Heights, Sinai Peninsula and South Lebanon, and intensify the genocide of Arab-speaking peoples.

But even more sadly, what the deceived American Christians don't realize, is that they are giving money to crypto-Synagogues, who are funding Zionist terrorism with their money, and that they are voting for wicked candidates, who actively support crimes against humanity. Less evil doesn't mean good, it is still evil. And if all candidates support evil, then it is better not to play the game and splatter innocent blood with your ballot. Unborn lives matter, but so do lives outside USA and Israel.

The orange guy will not save your country, folks. Why do you insist on voting a womanizer who divorced and remarried twice, and cheated repeatedly on his three wives? How could such a pervert be good for USA and the world?

Conclusion: stop putting the orange guy on a pedestal, and turn to the only One who can save you.