Is Joe Biden the most humble President ever?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
This is sad to say in a predominantly American forum but, I'm convinced God will be very hard on His judgement of USA.

USA and Israel are the most wicked and evil nations in the world. They both have made the entire world miserable with their interventionism and imperialism. Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America, everything. Most of the world's wars and crisis are directly or indirectly related to their lusts for global domination.

Look at the Arab world. Except for the Gulf countries ruled by puppet Wahhabi oligarchs, all the region is ravaged by war, destruction, poverty and collapse. Thanks to "da Land of Liberty" and their neo-Pharisaic and Wahhabi fellas, countries such as Palestine, Somalia, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen are what they are today. And the situation is no different in other African and Asian countries.

The instability of not only the Arab but the wider Muslim world leads in turn to a colossal feeling of heartbreak in the population, which leads to resentment, and leads to the radicalization of many Muslims, which misidentify their enemy, and as a result attack innocent moderate Muslims, Christians and other religious minorities.

Those inhuman conditions lead as well to mass immigration to regions like Europe, which is now finding herself threatened by a demographic revolution due to the lower birth rates of European women, as well as an import of the population conflicts affecting their countries of origin, effects already being seen in the infamous no-go zones of cities such as Paris, Brussels or Stockholm.

What these radicalized Muslims don't realize, is that they are being used by the actual enemy for own advantage, and once their goals are fulfilled, they will be done with them as well. The more innocent civilians they kill in their countries, the easier it will be for the neo-Pharisees of Sodom and Egypt to expand their territory, as they already aspired to do in the Palestinian territories, Golan Heights, Sinai Peninsula and South Lebanon, and intensify the genocide of Arab-speaking peoples.

But even more sadly, what the deceived American Christians don't realize, is that they are giving money to crypto-Synagogues, who are funding Zionist terrorism with their money, and that they are voting for wicked candidates, who actively support crimes against humanity. Less evil doesn't mean good, it is still evil. And if all candidates support evil, then it is better not to play the game and splatter innocent blood with your ballot. Unborn lives matter, but so do lives outside USA and Israel.

The orange guy will not save your country, folks. Why do you insist on voting a womanizer who divorced and remarried twice, and cheated repeatedly on his three wives? How could such a pervert be good for USA and the world?

Conclusion: stop putting the orange guy on a pedestal, and turn to the only One who can save you.
The Bible says that judgement begins with the house of God which is why I think the holocaust was first, and then the judgement on the US will be second. Everyone should know that God is merciful. That doesn't mean that the judgement won't be incredibly severe, it means that it is designed to cause people to repent and it gives you a heads up of what to expect in hell. Also God is able to mark out those that He is giving this chance to so even if 2 billion people die in the next two or three years you can be sure that those who would repent will have a chance to repent.

That said the judgement is going to be on the whole world. As sinful as America is, the center for child trafficking is Ukraine. The biggest genocide taking place right now is in China. We have seen what dictators can do in Africa. The antichrist who will be cruel on a biblical scale will be European. Study history and you will see just how evil the Catholic church and the Vatican are. I have no interest in trying to judge "who is the most evil" I'll leave that to the Lord Jesus. I suspect the most evil in any country represents less than 10% of the population and probably less than 5%.

Sep 17, 2022
The Bible says that judgement begins with the house of God which is why I think the holocaust was first, and then the judgement on the US will be second. Everyone should know that God is merciful. That doesn't mean that the judgement won't be incredibly severe, it means that it is designed to cause people to repent and it gives you a heads up of what to expect in hell. Also God is able to mark out those that He is giving this chance to so even if 2 billion people die in the next two or three years you can be sure that those who would repent will have a chance to repent.

That said the judgement is going to be on the whole world. As sinful as America is, the center for child trafficking is Ukraine. The biggest genocide taking place right now is in China. We have seen what dictators can do in Africa. The antichrist who will be cruel on a biblical scale will be European. Study history and you will see just how evil the Catholic church and the Vatican are. I have no interest in trying to judge "who is the most evil" I'll leave that to the Lord Jesus. I suspect the most evil in any country represents less than 10% of the population and probably less than 5%.
I never meant that American people as a whole are the most wicked, but I admit that phrasing was a bit ambiguous. And if I'm honest with myself people here in France could probably be worse.

On the other hand the American political system is sure among the most corrupted in the world. The Congress is filled with outright sadists, terrorists and psychopaths of the worst breed. Not even the patients of a psychiatric hospital can compete with American congressmen in terms of inhumanity.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I never meant that American people as a whole are the most wicked, but I admit that phrasing was a bit ambiguous. And if I'm honest with myself people here in France could probably be worse.

On the other hand the American political system is sure among the most corrupted in the world. The Congress is filled with outright sadists, terrorists and psychopaths of the worst breed. Not even the patients of a psychiatric hospital can compete with American congressmen in terms of inhumanity.
some can

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Wow! Who knew Joe Biden was a trillionaire!

https://thepostmillennial.com/biden...ayers-1-5-trillion-dollars?utm_campaign=64487

Biden has passed 99 executive orders that have cost taxpayers $1.5 trillion dollars

Donald Trump is just a billionaire, Biden is here spending more than a trillion dollars! No wonder they call him the big guy! (Hold on a second, my wife has to tell me something.?!!!)

Hold everything, Biden is not spending his money he is spending my money? Who the hell does he think he is? (Hold it my wife has something more to say)

Ok, Ok, he has no idea who he is, this is all Barak Obama pulling the strings who thinks the Bible prophesied about him (the Assyrian) and that he is Gog.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Correction.

Some of you are under the erroneous impression that the Democrats supported the defund the police movement. Nope, it turns out now, I am glad to say, that they do appreciate the police.

Screen Shot 2022-09-23 at 10.28.49 AM.png

Sep 22, 2022
Correction.

Some of you are under the erroneous impression that the Democrats supported the defund the police movement. Nope, it turns out now, I am glad to say, that they do appreciate the police.

View attachment 243684
I appreciate the concept of the police provided they do as they said when they swore to uphold the constitution. Unfortunately, the police are poorly trained and vetted. We need to a program to remove bad cops and the "good cops" who don't speak out against the bad cops breaking their oath/the law and then use the money that would have been given to those bad cops towards training and de-escalation.

An apprenticeship at a barber shop takes 2-3 years, but it only takes 6 months for someone to become a cop. It's pretty clear what the real problem here is.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
All the current crisis in the US are the fault of the American people.

Kamala told you the border is secure. Joe Biden told you we had 0% inflation. Now all of a sudden you want to question him? You don't get to do that. You had your chance to question him during his campaign. When he told you that if you don't vote for him you aren't black. You could have asked about desegregating schools, you could have asked about the crime bill, you could have asked about his friends in the KKK. You didn't, so tough luck, you don't get to question him now. He told you the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation, you could have questioned that, you didn't. So then you elected him under false pretenses, he thought you would never question him. Therefore it is really outrageous that now that we are in a recession with record setting inflation and WWIII starting you have the nerve to question him.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
This is why he gets paid the big bucks!

Spend $80 billion for extra IRS agents or $4 billion to complete the wall at our Southern border? If you said pay for the border wall you failed! Here is how you get paid the big bucks, you bring in lots and lots of cheap labor to make your donors happy and then you turn the IRS into a military unit that can squeeze blood from a stone.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Wow! 63%!

I am looking at this chart showing the performance of the stock market after 612 days of office and comparing it with Trump's first 612 days and Biden's performance is 63% higher than Trump's!

Hold everything, the chart is upside down. OK, my bad, I guess Trump is 63% higher than Biden, hmm, nothing to see here.

Screen Shot 2022-09-25 at 6.42.08 PM.png

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Joe Biden out trumps Trump!

Poll: More Than Half Of Democrats Don’t Want Biden As 2024 Nominee

We have more "never Biden" Democrats that we had "never Trump" republicans! Is there anything that Biden can't do?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Biden's creative approach to the US debt

FBI seizes $86 million in private assets after deceiving magistrate to obtain search warrant

https://thepostmillennial.com/fbi-s...e-to-obtain-search-warrant?utm_campaign=64487

If only Biden had an army of IRS agents, imagine what he could accomplish. Hold it, I'm being told that he is going to have an army of IRS agents. "You will own nothing and be happy" (because if you aren't happy the SWAT team will kick in your door)

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Joe Biden wants to reach across the aisle

JUST STUNNING: Democrat Mouthpiece Says MAGA Wants to Destroy the Country and Joe Biden Wants to Reach Across Aisle (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...try-joe-biden-wants-reach-across-aisle-video/

We have three eye witness accounts, a twelve year old girl and her parents, all claiming that Joe was trying to reach across the aisle to grab her. Apparently he may have confused her with someone he knew back when he was 30.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Psalm 12:8 The wicked walk on every side, when the vilest men are exalted.

Screen Shot 2022-10-04 at 9.35.16 AM.png

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
It is time for a little sympathy

Anyone who was upset that Biden sold out the country for a few million dollars, this may be the case, but according to Bobulinski Biden thought it would be billions, not millions. Therefore Biden is not lying if he says he would not have sold the country out for a few million dollars. So really, Biden is the victim here.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...t-going-make-billions-dealings-chinese-video/

Biden Crime Family Whistleblower Bobulinski: “Bidens Probably Thought They Were Going to Make BILLIONS” From Dealings with Chinese (VIDEO)

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Why can't people get it through their heads that Biden has nothing to do with gas prices going up or the stock market going down?

Joe Biden takes credit when things are good, not when they are bad. If oil prices go down then he will take credit, if the stock market goes up he will take credit, but he doesn't have anything to do with these things when it is the reverse. I hope that helps everyone understand.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Sympathy for the Devil

Many parents are upset about schools grooming kids, sexualizing them and doing things that are inappropriate with them.

They are also concerned that the shutdowns intentionally pushed kids to using drugs and becoming suicidal.

In Biden's defense Hunter's laptop and his daughters diary are evidence that he is treating your kids just like they were his own.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Pride goes before the fall. Joe Biden it looks like the Democrats are cutting you loose.