Is Joe Biden the most humble President ever?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Let's Finish the Job

Joe Biden has always had a passion for helping others. [Not deplorables, not the 75 million domestic terrorists who voted for Trump, not his granddaughter, but those people who have contributed to the Biden Crime family]

As a child, he spent his weekends working at the local pool [This is where he was bullied and learned how to become a crime family]

But Joe didn't stop there. He knew that the world was full of problems that needed solving, and he was determined to make a difference. [That is, he understood that people would pay top dollar to him to "make a difference" in US policies that would make them rich]

So, he dedicated his life to working tirelessly towards a better future. [For him and his family, except of course that granddaughter he is trying to disown].

He spent countless hours researching, developing ideas, and building networks of like-minded individuals. [Namely rich oligarchs and government officials in China, Russia, Ukraine and other like minded tyrants].

Despite facing countless obstacles and setbacks, Joe never gave up. His determination and perseverance were unwavering, and he continued to work towards his goals, no matter how difficult or impossible they seemed. [That is he put together the best fraud department any presidential campaign has ever seen].

Years went by, and slowly but surely, Joe's work began to make an impact. He started to see real change happening in his community and beyond. [WWIII, Inflation, Bank runs, Invasion of the Southern border]

Today, Joe is laser focused on the goal, he wants to finish the job! [Completely eliminate the US as a superpower paving the way for the one world government of the Antichrist]

LightOfMyLife

May 6, 2023
Independence, Mo
One day every knee shall bow and tongue confess that Jesus Is Lord to the glory of God The Father. Pride was Satan's downfall he wanted to be more powerful than God. I will do this and I will do that.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

know1

Aug 27, 2012
Love the synopsis - I would probably watch that movie.

But you should probably include that poor Biden doesn't actually have the nuclear launch codes, so his finger on the button is more for dramatic effect than any practical reason. The previous president who never conceded the fraudulent election, however, does have the nuclear launch codes, but he's not sharing... And when Biden organises a raid of the previous president's residence in order to obtain the launch codes, all his goon squad manages to achieve is to put on the evidence record a bunch of crimes by Biden and the four presidents previous to the honest guy... Things aren't looking too good for Biden and his gang.
President Trump neither has the football nor the codes to the nuclear weapons, and it's ridiculous to suggest such a thing. That would put the United States at risk, and it is the Pentagon who gives the presidents, or in this case with Biden, acting president, the passcodes. So the passcodes are both known and have been changed for security reasons.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
President Trump neither has the football nor the codes to the nuclear weapons, and it's ridiculous to suggest such a thing. That would put the United States at risk, and it is the Pentagon who gives the presidents, or in this case with Biden, acting president, the passcodes. So the passcodes are both known and have been changed for security reasons.
You know President Trump never conceded the election, right? Don't you think it would be remiss of an incumbent president to allow the nuclear launch codes to be accessed by an illegitimate president-elect, who had only attained the presidency via fraudulent means?

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Nuclear codes are changed daily! They are randomly generated into a sealed envelop and placed in the nuclear briefcases of DOD and POTUS. No one will see them before they are needed!

know1

Aug 27, 2012
You know President Trump never conceded the election, right? Don't you think it would be remiss of an incumbent president to allow the nuclear launch codes to be accessed by an illegitimate president-elect, who had only attained the presidency via fraudulent means?
Read the post right after yours. I don't know about them changing daily but I do know it changes and it doesn't matter whether Trump conceded or not, he does not have the codes to the nuclear weapons.
And though the election was indeed stolen from president Trump, by the CCP and the demonic rats, Trump does not have control over the codes.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Read the post right after yours. I don't know about them changing daily but I do know it changes and it doesn't matter whether Trump conceded or not, he does not have the codes to the nuclear weapons.
And though the election was indeed stolen from president Trump, by the CCP and the demonic rats, Trump does not have control over the codes.
Are you trying to claim that the president has no say in when, where or whether nuclear weapons are used?

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Are you trying to claim that the president has no say in when, where or whether nuclear weapons are used?
Absolutely. The president (whoever it may be at the time) is just the seen puppet. He is being told by the ones who are really in control. A bunch of rich elite group whoever they may be. They rule and reign till Jesus puts an end to it once and for all. Soon it seems. Tell your chicken to get ready.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Absolutely. The president (whoever it may be at the time) is just the seen puppet. He is being told by the ones who are really in control. A bunch of rich elite group whoever they may be. They rule and reign till Jesus puts an end to it once and for all. Soon it seems. Tell your chicken to get ready.
Ha, ha. Okay. I accept this, although if it came down to it, I'd also argue nuclear weapons (as they are claimed to operate) don't actually exist (they're more a fear tactic for the population than a strategic weapon for opposing nation states).

But I'm arguing according to the conventional rules of government, which, except for certain criteria (e.g. a pre-emptive strike), presidential assent is required prior to utilising nuclear weapons.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Ha, ha. Okay. I accept this, although if it came down to it, I'd also argue nuclear weapons (as they are claimed to operate) don't actually exist (they're more a fear tactic for the population than a strategic weapon for opposing nation states).

But I'm arguing according to the conventional rules of government, which, except for certain criteria (e.g. a pre-emptive strike), presidential assent is required prior to utilising nuclear weapons.
He will just sign or give the okay when he is told esp if they promise him an ice cream lol.