Is Marriage a Status Symbol?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Liz01

----
Lizzytheone, I think it is sad when people say things like that, 'with so many guys out there

, why aren't you married.' .
FseoodwT
I wonder too if that is a time to let them know, lizzy, that God just has not presented the right guy yet.

Maybe those friends questioning your singleness are christians, or, not...either way this situation seems like a good opportunity to tell them you are following God's plan . Not only should your friend's respect you for that answer, they should admire you as well. And, who really matters is me and I admire---OH, WAIT, that's not it (but, FYI, I do admire a girl waiting on God for the right one :) ) WHAT I meant to say is that God will.be well pleased with yiur perseverance and, of course, patience to wait on Him to pick thee one for ye (you) . :D
Thanks GreenNnice, your always nice :D and kind in your post. God bless you

D

dancingfortheLord

Marriage should NOT be a status symbol. But to MANY it is.

I personally think that marriage is and should be done by matured individuals ONLY, surely the divorce rate will be lower plus less broken families too.