No, Ararat is located in the mountain range known as the Armenian Highlands. It is that scripture says it landed on the mountains of Ararat. So it is not saying that it was on that mount but that it is in that country on one of the mountains. So in my post I was pointing out all the mountain ranges that were included in the country of Ararat at the time.It's not that long @ZuluKono
Was just thinking on the race question the other names were Mongoloid, Negroid and I can't remember if there are any others. I don't know if this German anatomist went looking for skulls of random women in Mongolia or Nigeria.
Also, what is this whole 'Aryan' race thing.
Were the Caucasoid mountains where Ararat was? If Noah and his sons were the progenitors of the rest of the earths population, they would have been prototype DNA of all the different races we have today, before they spread out across the land.
Aryan is Iran same word. Originally it meant noble, high born and etc. I don't know if you recall but back when you were a librarian. You had made a thread in singles, something along the lines of ask a librarian (you) for help to find a book. Back at the time I was doing a dive into Aryans or Iranian peoples. As they started out in modern day Turkey and then migrated down to Iran.
So I wanted to track their migration route. I had looked at several books and nothing really was substantive on what I was looking for. So I had asked you for any info you could find on academic papers and peer reviewed papers and articles. You actually gave me a couple links but unfortunately I had to be a credentialed academic to join the sites.
So anyway until now I had forgot about that and hitting that roadblock. We are in the age of AI now so maybe I can ask it to analyze any and all papers and peer reviewed subject matter. Since it has the ability to get behind pay walls and such for info.