Is Q anon for real?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
I wouldn't doubt it and he always followed by "U" ....:D
lol,Not at all Q is the seventeenth letter of the alphabet Q2 is his son. Q2 is the 18th episode "ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ"(R=Q2) in the seventh season of Star Trek Voyager.(QAnon is telling you he is Q)

Tx77

Aug 8, 2019
Chester,
The only way to know it to go to the Q board and follow his drops and then spend hours researching current affairs and geopolitics to know if he is authentic.

He is definitely connected to the Pres. since the Pres. has more than once affirmed that he and Q are connected.

The whole thing about QAnon is that he is working with the Pres to bring down the deep state.
We can believe this when Pres #44 and #42 and others are exposed.....still waiting....

Do you need more info?

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
I simply responded with my view, but this is honestly turning into something childish. Not what I am on here for.
while I am not a fan of Q , I respect what they are trying to do.

just keep in mind, fair, level headed people still make the massive mistake of trusting the mainstream media way too much, and tend to label anything independent as " conspiracy theorist " .

sad....

U

UnderGrace

just keep in mind, fair, level headed people still make the massive mistake of trusting the mainstream media way too much, and tend to label anything independent as " conspiracy theorist " .

sad....
Q is a problem .... there is nothing to respect

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
It is not my intent to sway anyone to one side or the other. I just appreciate the movement for people to think for themselves.
Amen. People are entitled to feel what they wish about this movement, group or single entity, whomever QAnon actually is. In the end none of us know. Nor do we know the ultimate point or outcome of their efforts. It is a wait and see if anyone cares to wait and see.We do know there is a deep state afoot in government. With that being said, just as we don't know who those components are that work to manipulate the politic and the people, we also don't know who it is that seeks to forewarn the people.

It only matters if we care enough to let it occupy our time. No one person knows all things about QAnon, save for Q themselves.

Tx77

Aug 8, 2019

sad....
So true!

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
honestly, while I am familiar with Q, I just do not follow it. I think they mean well, but I see why a lot of folks do not want to get into something that is nameless and faceless.....

Tx77

Aug 8, 2019
honestly, while I am familiar with Q, I just do not follow it. I think they mean well, but I see why a lot of folks do not want to get into something that is nameless and faceless.....
I follow a few that have channels on YouTube as I do not watch MSM. Some “decode” Q drops, while others do not. There has to be a balance in all things. I do not base all of my seeking for truth on Q alone. It was not even Q that brought me away from Main Stream Media. Everyone has their own walk on the search for truth in this corrupt system that has swayed so far from God.

I have been seeking truth for over 10 years - LONG before Q. It is just another tool to be used ONLY if someone wants to. If they don’t - that is their decision and I respect that. I am only responsible for myself and my family.

Tx77

Aug 8, 2019
Also, I can completely understand that.

Chester

May 23, 2016
Great discussion - it helps me sort through what I think - It sounds to me like a legitimate or perhaps illegitimate person(s) who may or may not have inside information. They may or may not be quacks. They may or may not be on the side of government!

In other words, you decide, and fun with it if you want! :p :censored:

Tx77

Aug 8, 2019
Great discussion - it helps me sort through what I think - It sounds to me like a legitimate or perhaps illegitimate person(s) who may or may not have inside information. They may or may not be quacks. They may or may not be on the side of government!

In other words, you decide, and fun with it if you want! :p:censored:
Yes!! Very good! It is definitely something that took patience and time to start seeing things “click”.

As for anyone wanting to be anonymous we must keep in mind the information they are disclosing could put them in danger if their identity is known.

You will always have people on both sides of the fence - and that is ok. It is all about “think for yourself”. ❤️🙏🏽

Hillfarm

Sep 11, 2019
Q told us about Epstein over a year ago. Sure there is some disinformation to be found there but it looks like Q team is absolutely connected with President Trump. Many things have come to pass since Q started posting. Those who haven't spent much time looking may call this movement a LARP but why does the lying FAKE NEWS spend so much time and effort trying to shut him and 8 chan down, to debunk the movement, all while pushing their own agenda driven conspiracy theories?
Logically thinking and discernment tell me this is for real.

Aug 8, 2019
Q told us about Epstein over a year ago. Sure there is some disinformation to be found there but it looks like Q team is absolutely connected with President Trump. Many things have come to pass since Q started posting. Those who haven't spent much time looking may call this movement a LARP but why does the lying FAKE NEWS spend so much time and effort trying to shut him and 8 chan down, to debunk the movement, all while pushing their own agenda driven conspiracy theories?
Logically thinking and discernment tell me this is for real.
Yes!!!! It has also been explained that some information is fake to throw people off that are against Q. Like the Fake News and the ones he is trying to expose. It seems like the last month there has been an explosion of things connecting that he told us about awhile back. President Trump has confirmed Q at a couple of his Rally’s.

Some just get angry because it didn’t happen when they wanted it to and give up.

The timing has to be perfect.

Also, why won’t the Media ask about Q? You are correct they spend way too much time trying to prove it doesn’t exist while at the same time spreading lies they later have to correct and apologize for.