Is Thanksgiving satanic??

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I cannot see how it is satanic...

But i will see if anyone has any input to support such a position..
 
I can guarantee the Holy Days of YHWH are not satanic, but are righteous and ALL of them are prophecies about the works of Yahshua/Jesus, the first 3 have been fulfilled in His 1st coming, and the last 4 will be fulfilled in His 2nd coming.
 
I can guarantee the Holy Days of YHWH are not satanic, but are righteous and ALL of them are prophecies about the works of Yahshua/Jesus, the first 3 have been fulfilled in His 1st coming, and the last 4 will be fulfilled in His 2nd coming.

I don't think anyone is claiming that thanksgiving is a Biblical OT Sabbath day...
 
I don't think anyone is claiming that thanksgiving is a Biblical OT Sabbath day...

No I didn't mean anyone was saying thanksgiving is a Holy Day of the Most High, I think everyone knows it's not, I was simply stating a bit of their value.
 
10 out of 10 turkeys say Yes.

Lol.A couple years ago while out fishing,we seen some wild turkey on a small island.I didn't know they could fly.That's the first time seeing wild turkey.most likely they came from a farm in Manitoba.
Every time they made a call it made me drool.
 
There are many instances of people giving thanks to God for his bounty and for liberating people from want or persecution. That should settle the matter.
 
I know this was posted tongue-in-cheek, but just knowing there are people that actually think it's a pagan holiday just blows my mind.
 
Halloween, Christmas and now thanksgiving. i just hope you guys leave Elvis's birthday out of it cause thats where i draw the line!!!
 
This is completely ridiculous. The meaning of Thanksgiving is about being thankful for what we have. Something that we should be appreciative of each and every day. It's not about stuffing our faces, or watching football (even though I do enjoy football). I mean, the words are in the holiday. Giving thanks. Since when is giving thanks satanic? Folks really are trying hard to grasp for something.
 
Never viewed it as satanic. Especially if you're gathered with loved ones & being thankful for what you are blessed with.
 
There will always be those who pervert, twist, make it a glutton fest, doesn't mean that's how it was established to "run" in the beginning. Gotta read up on pilgrim history.
 
Jesus Christ told us to keep one and ONLY ONE THING.! HALLELUJAH.! His Communion. 19 'And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.' Luke 22:19 Glory to God